Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you know about the family of Anthony Fauci ?  (Read 40 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:33:03 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2021, 04:52:59 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

I don't know nothing, isn't very strange for a man who sought to rule my body, my life, and even my immune system? so who are they? where are they? what are they doing? maybe they are just lab rats to him too? who knows... time will as always tell...

I read that he has 3 children, are they vaxxed? with which brand? curious, good question isn't it? that the msn should have asked? why not? leading by example isn't it? As they are adults, his 3 daughters, maybe he has grand children? and his parents? has he brothers or sisters? So many question arise in the weaks who will forget them, even if they had the answer in front of their eyes...

edit: 3.2.1. suchmoon cmg7 etc will arrive... asking about their "god" should be forbidden but isn't it science afterall?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: