Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEOXCARD 🚀 Join The Revolution 🚀🚀  (Read 614 times)
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 11:41:09 AM

Thanks to the combination of cryptocurrencies with traditional finance, more and more people are getting access to financial services and cryptocurrencies offer more and more opportunities for people, including opportunities to earn money.

Now more and more people are paying attention to cryptocurrencies. It is good that cryptocurrencies are becoming more regulated and are increasingly used for payments.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neoxcard.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:16:43 PM

Our token will soon be listed on Coinmarketcap.  Wink
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:23:44 AM

After reading through your whitepaper and being other cryptocurrency card user, I found that your card is missing one important service, that almost every bank and card offer - cashback. That is a huge advantage others cards have (like Binance card for example). Despite neoxcard having no fees everywhere, having a cashback or as a sort of a discount on everything is more important.

But you can still integrate it. You have everything you need for that. You have NEOX tokens. The more tokens user hold, the more cashback user receive. I think it will not be hard to code and integrate in your system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 03:58:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2021, 11:11:54 PM by mprep

Whenever I click IN THE NEWS section, It always redirects me to https://tokensale.neoxcard.co !! Why?
So there is no news regarding Neoxcard? Or did you guys forget to add the link? I tried to click the picture Equities.com, Newsbtc, Crypto compare, the cointelegraph, Bitcoinprbuzz, etc all All of them, but they redirect to me to https://tokensale.neoxcard.co/login page!

Please clear it.
You guys published any news there or it's fake!

~snip
Asked a question here one week ago. still, there is no response!?
I also asked a few questions on their telegram, But no reply. There is a lot of posts made by bounty hunter!
You guys need to be more professional. If things going on like this, you guys cant able succeed.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Qirrat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:22:05 AM

Hello sir when bounty distribution??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: