Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ushers mankind in the digital Bit world  (Read 139 times)
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:45:53 AM

In the previous article, I came to an important conclusion that Bitcoin was created not essentially for human use, but for computer use, that is, for machine or artificial intelligence. It is essentially a currency of the computer world, representing the evolutionary direction of a new civilization of mankind---Digital Civilization.

Bitcoin leads mankind from the world of atomic physics into digital Bit world. We are moving toward a high-level civilization.

How would Bitcoin achieve that? First, let's take a look at the basic properties and essential characteristics of Bitcoin.

Put all the external information aside, Bitcoin is actually a ledger composed of databases. It is built on the foundation of mathematics. The followings are its primary characteristics:

• 1. The Bitcoin network is a distributed database, which is presented in the form of blockchain, whose main function is to store information. Any information that needs to be saved can be written into the parent chain of Bitcoin, recording transaction information for this ledger;

• 2. Its parent chain is of distributed storage for information with no centralized server or administrator. It is peer-to-peer and completely decentralized.

• 3.It adopts cryptographic algorithms to ensure that existing data is not tampered with. It has two features: cryptographic hash function and asymmetric encryption. The former guarantees that no data is changed while the latter has two keys, one public and the other private. Supposing one key is used for encryption, then the other is the only option in decryption. That is the basis for Bitcoin to establish trust and to accomplish machine trust through technical means.

• 4. It employs consensus algorithm to reach consensus on newly added data. The purpose of this algorithm is to allow all nodes to approve the new comer. Here, algorithm refers to rules and laws that all actions on this chain must abide by.

• 5. Data, valueless itself, can be endowed with value by consensus mechanism in Bitcoin, especially by collective consensus.

• 6. Value is circulated in the form of token, which can be divided and circulated. Therefore, the value created by collective consensus can be divided and circulated consequently. Bitcoin is a form of value storage.

Now we can see the nature of Bitcoin is a ledger, documenting all human data and giving value to these date, tamper-proof thanks to encryption algorithm, by collective consensus. That is the cornerstone of Bit Civilization.

We developed blockchain technology and built a prosperous crypto world on the basis of the underlying technology of Bitcoin. When the encrypted world transforms the traditional world little by little, all human assets, information, behaviors, actions, etc. can be sorted into data that can be written on blockchain and circulated in the form of token. Varied consensus mechanisms enable these data to generate value, become digital assets, and finally realize the division and circulation of these digital assets through smart contracts on the chain.

In this way, all human behaviors can be checked on blockchain in the form of data, which could be exchanged and transferred with the help of code, algorithm, rule and smart contract.

Essentially, it is humans who are machined and digitized. Bitcoin is leading human beings to migrate from the world of atomic physics to digital Bit world.

Blockchain puts all data on chains to digitize and capitalize them, creating a brand new digital world where humans can work, study, live, get reward, trade and transfer assets freely. By that time, many of our work partners may no longer be humans, but different types of robots, some Silicon-based life forms. Blockchain functions as a common language.

So I said that Satoshi Nakamoto created a brand new world for mankind. Bitcoin, in substance, linked the atomic physics world of Carbon-based civilization with the digital Bit world of Silicon-based civilization. As Bitcoin transforms the existing world of mankind, these two worlds will eventually merge into one and evolve into a more advanced human civilization--- Bit Civilization.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimberl2020

Activity: 48
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:36:37 AM

The development of the blockchain is a process of human migration from low dimension to Galway. Just as human society has gone from an agricultural society to a Industrial society society, from an industrial society to an information society. Blockchain technology is a key step to support the transition from industrial society to Information Society. Moving from the physical world to the digital world is often said to move from atoms to bits.

In fact, in addition to blockchain technology, cloud computing, the Internet, and big data are also playing a big role in the migration process. New technology will bring New Order and rules.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 08:56:48 AM

bitcoin ushered humans into the world of bits in digital,,?? we have to follow the times, where the past era, we were introduced to buying goods, with goods, then came the gold money that we made as a means of exchange, then the presence of paper money that we still hold, now comes bitcoin, which brings us to the digital world of bits, if we can't keep up with the times, we will surely be far behind.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 10:52:57 AM

In the previous article, I came to an important conclusion that Bitcoin was created not essentially for human use, but for computer use, that is, for machine or artificial intelligence. It is essentially a currency of the computer world, representing the evolutionary direction of a new civilization of mankind---Digital Civilization.

Bitcoin leads mankind from the world of atomic physics into digital Bit world. We are moving toward a high-level civilization.

If you limit Bitcoin to "currency of computer world", you might aswell be excluding the real human who might not be "part of the computer world" in the future. Bitcoin was built to preserve values/assets and save humans/life in this way... the humans/people were the central focus, the computer will serve the human and we can choose to use other means to exchange our assets/values if the IA rebels or computers fail to work. The free Humans must not be exposed to harm.

*Real Human = Man(and woman) created in the image of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth to serve HIM and have dominion over all creatures on Earth
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 11:09:58 AM

bitcoin ushered humans into the world of bits in digital,,?? we have to follow the times, where the past era, we were introduced to buying goods, with goods, then came the gold money that we made as a means of exchange, then the presence of paper money that we still hold, now comes bitcoin, which brings us to the digital world of bits, if we can't keep up with the times, we will surely be far behind.

We won't be far behind if Bitcoin will keep stronger as people's adoption takes place. Paper money or fiat existence will continue to be more in demand as people converts their profit to cash, both digital and physical currency is a good team up. Once we've completely transformed to digital currency I believed buying goods using it provides more convenience to everybody.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 05:31:07 PM

We developed blockchain technology and built a prosperous crypto world on the basis of the underlying technology of Bitcoin. When the encrypted world transforms the traditional world little by little, all human assets, information, behaviors, actions, etc. can be sorted into data that can be written on blockchain and circulated in the form of token. Varied consensus mechanisms enable these data to generate value, become digital assets, and finally realize the division and circulation of these digital assets through smart contracts on the chain.

Yes, I agree in the little by little evolution, but however I am of the opinion that humanity does not trust or will not trust the blockchain to the state of embodying all human assets, information, behaviors, actions, etc in it.
The blockchain technology itself posses a threat of environmental disaster to humanity. In as much as humanity needs privacy or freedom, she also needs comfort and hoping to save posterity.

The mystery of blockchain and bitcoin as expected will not only lead to its advancement, we should also expect it might lead to a technology that will counter it instead of complement it. As long as we are in the world, the power must surely be in the hands of few and not all as opposed to blockchain ideology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NathanielParker

Activity: 113
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:48:25 AM

Bitcoin can be regarded as a successful experiment of virtual currency, with its own advantages and innovations. The success of Bitcoin brings some new factors and uses beyond Bitcoin itself.
Bitcoin has given people a new world. Over time, we are also following the progress. New technologies will bring us different effects and progress.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:03:11 AM

I'm not sure if Bitcoin has that huge influence over human affairs, most likely not. I even think that for most of Bitcoin owners and believers, Bitcoin is just one tiny aspect of their lives. Having said that, Bitcoin is most certainly not as indispensable as some may think. Bitcoin's eventual success or failure does not automatically mean their own success or failure. I therefore think it is a bit of an exaggeration to say that Satoshi Nakamoto created a brand new world for mankind.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:36:34 AM

Yes, I agree in the little by little evolution, but however I am of the opinion that humanity does not trust or will not trust the blockchain to the state of embodying all human assets, information, behaviors, actions, etc in it.
The blockchain technology itself posses a threat of environmental disaster to humanity. In as much as humanity needs privacy or freedom, she also needs comfort and hoping to save posterity.

The mystery of blockchain and bitcoin as expected will not only lead to its advancement, we should also expect it might lead to a technology that will counter it instead of complement it. As long as we are in the world, the power must surely be in the hands of few and not all as opposed to blockchain ideology.

Thank you KingsDen for your wonderful reply. I understand what you mean. Here, I am more of a prophecy for Bitcoin to build a new order of human civilization in the future. More is a kind of outlook on the future direction. In the future, all assets, information, behaviors, and actions of human society will be digitized, valued, and tokenized. And exchange and transfer on the blockchain. This is an ideal state of human civilization in the future. It must be completed synchronously after a slow historical process, which may take 50 or even 100 years. But I firmly believe that no matter how many difficulties are encountered in the future, it will definitely come.

I'm not sure if Bitcoin has that huge influence over human affairs, most likely not. I even think that for most of Bitcoin owners and believers, Bitcoin is just one tiny aspect of their lives. Having said that, Bitcoin is most certainly not as indispensable as some may think. Bitcoin's eventual success or failure does not automatically mean their own success or failure. I therefore think it is a bit of an exaggeration to say that Satoshi Nakamoto created a brand new world for mankind.

Thank you Darker45 for your wonderful reply. I understand your question. I believe this is also the question of the vast majority of people. What exactly can Bitcoin bring to mankind? However, we can consider the problem from another angle. How many people who participated in Bitcoin mining 10 years ago could have imagined that Bitcoin will produce such a great achievement today? So today, can we imagine what Bitcoin will develop in 10 years? What about 50 years from now? The articles I have written during this period are more of an enjoyment of the evolution of human civilization in the next 50 years. In my opinion, there is no force that can stop the development and evolution of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin network and Bitcoin ideas are step by step formatting our current world, bringing mankind into a brand new digital world and digital civilization. This trend has become increasingly clear, and no one can stop it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: