Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:00:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is EOS dead?  (Read 588 times)
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:56:02 PM

After several years of stagnation, in May 2021 the price of EOS exceeded $ 14. It is unlikely that a dead project could achieve such a result. I continue to hold EOS and hope for the prudence of its team.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:09:38 AM

You need money to create an EOS account, sadly people were paying using ETH. I declined to create an EOS account, the one I was gifted, the import didn't work, and I just left anything about EOS. I only use it to move asset between exchanges.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:51:02 PM

For some time, EOS was "hailed" to be the "Ethereum Killer" with its near-instant transactions and zero fees. There was excitement all around the crypto/Blockchain space within the project's early days. I remember when EOS was worth double-digits a couple of years ago. Somehow, demand for the cryptocurrency vanished as people moved onto other big players on the market. Nowadays, it's all about Ethereum and Binance Chain, leaving EOS in the dust. That's unfortunate, considering that EOS' zero-fee model makes it a perfect platform for "De-Fi". If developers began building quality dApps on EOS, the platform would've already surpassed Binance Chain. Who knows if EOS would've been the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap today?

Now that development on the project has kind of "stalled", I'm wondering if EOS is already dead? I wouldn't be surprised about this, since Dan Larimer's other projects (Bitshares and Steem) turn out to be the same way in the long run. The community took over those projects, but they've never been the same. I think the same fate awaits for EOS, as it becomes nothing more than a failed experiment.

What are your thoughts? Huh

Yes. We see EOS regressing in this bull run compared to the bull run of 2018. This is in contrast to some other coins. If we study most of the coins that are parallel to EOS, then this year's increase is 2 to 3 times the 2018 bull run.
We can also say EOS failed. Most of the new projects launched almost never use the services of EOS smart contracts.
But will the current new project developing smart contract services also suffer the same fate as EOS?
I do not think so. Because almost most of the smart contract services today offer solutions to the problems that crypto users are facing today. Say BSC. BSC comes in the midst of difficult transaction fees on the Ethereum Blockchain. And most of the Ethereum projects are also working with BSC. In this case BSC and Ethereum complement each other.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 11:27:34 PM

I have long since unfollowed the EOS project. The technology of this project is quite ancient and cannot be the future of blockchain. The capacity of this blockchain is already too heavy. Another thing is that the transaction speed and decentralization in EOS are not up to the mark.
The EOS team was only good at marketing to raise ICOs in the past. Very few people use EOS right now, and so will it be in the future.
even EOS beaten by new platform such as MATIC or SOLANA in ecosystem growth. with this thing ,hard for EOS to attract demand in market. many improvement need be done by dev team to compete again with other platform.

After several years of stagnation, in May 2021 the price of EOS exceeded $ 14. It is unlikely that a dead project could achieve such a result. I continue to hold EOS and hope for the prudence of its team.
wait till dev team announced the new thing or maybe an update about their project developtment.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 11:57:10 PM

Maybe we can say that EOS is dead or failed this year. This year's bull run had less of an effect on EOS compared to the 2018 bull run.
It is funny to see this comment. How can you judge EOS dead or fail because the price improvement isn't very impressive? There is no way to claim a project dead only based on the price of its token/coin. As long as the project is still alive or the team still works, we cannot say the coin or the project is dead already. I am sure that the price of EOS will increase again in the near future, the team must think to compete with other coins/projects. If you are a real EOS investor, you must understand EOS team never leave us.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 09:12:52 PM

Price is not an indicator of a cryptocurrency project's activeness. The only reason why EOS has been going up is because of the bull market. Just like every other altcoin, EOS follows Bitcoin's behavior on the market. If Bitcoin goes up, so will EOS and other altcoins "sitting" among the top ranks in market cap. Something similar happens when Bitcoin goes all the way down the drain.

I've been watching EOS closely and all I can say is that the project has no future. There are other competing projects with greater features and a strong marketing/promotion strategy. Binance Chain, Cardano, and even Solana are taking the world by storm at a very fast pace. EOS is slowly fading into oblivion, as developers see no interest in building dApps on its platform. It's mainly used for gambling these days. Until EOS' developer team does something about it, the project won't be going anywhere. It's a pity since EOS' technology had the potential to take the world by storm. At least, the code is open source for anyone to improve the project or make a new one from scratch. There are several EOS forks on the market right now, so if the main project dies, these forks will carry on with EOS' legacy. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:53:31 PM

~

We can mean that EOS is dead in 2021. Because most of the other coins are pumped up at high prices this year. However EOS is still very low in terms of price increases. Perhaps the current EOS users are very low compared to other altcoins users. Maybe EOS also needs to change their blockchain concept, even with a paid wallet. To receive EOS tokens, we must first activate the wallet by sending EOS coins. Unlike other blockchains, we can send tokens without having to send base coins.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: