Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto made machines evolve into life forms of AI  (Read 142 times)
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:05:08 AM

In the previous article, I came to an important conclusion that Bitcoin was created not essentially for human use, but for computer use, that is, for machine or artificial intelligence. It leads mankind from the world of atomic physics into digital Bit world, to a high-level civilization.

The moment when Bitcoin was created represents that mankind is about to step into a Silicon-based civilization since Satoshi Nakamoto made it possible for machines to evolve into AI life forms. In a century, when Silicon-based life forms with intelligent robots as the main body have been fully integrated into the production and distribution of human society, they will look up to Satoshi Nakamoto as Father of Robot because he gave Silicon-based life forms the right to participate in social production and distribution through the creation of Bitcoin. That is the greatest significance that Bitcoin brings to human civilization.

The new era of mankind will be rewritten, and human civilization will designate 2009 as the first year of the Bit Era to commemorate that we have truly entered a brand new era, and human civilization has undergone a brand-new enhancement. Next, I’m gonna expound why I think Satoshi Nakamoto made machines evolve into life forms of AI.

With the leapfrog development of AI in the past decade, various types of robots have been extensively developed and applied in diversified fields such as logistics, industry, manufacturing and daily life. For the time being, robot manufacturers sell smart machines in the form of product and their price is set according to that as well to obtain profit of a single machine. In decades when AI and blockchain are fully integrated, the existing sale model might change, rendering machines evolve into the life forms of AI step by step. AI would directly participate in the production and distribution of society in the form of Silicon-based life forms to completely alter the existing production relations.

Bitcoin helped mankind in establishing a flourishing crypto world, they have built a digital Bit world based on machine trust outside the atomic physical world. Here, humans conduct transactions and exchanges founded on machine trust of mathematical algorithms. All human behaviors are on the basis of not fragile affection or self-discipline but solid smart contracts. That is a brand new digital civilization with higher transparency, equality, fairness and more love.

For Bit Civilization, all data is on the chain, making all behaviors fairer and more transparent. As Carbon-based life forms, humans originally existed in the physical world composed of atoms, but now they have entered the digital world constructed by Silicon-based lifeforms through the blockchain where humans, together with machines, can work, study, live, get reward, trade and transfer assets freely.

Thanks to blockchain, machines is gradually evolving into AI lives who could interact with humans in Bit world with uniform language and symbol. Hence, humans and humans, humans and machines, and machines and machines can all collaborate and participate in distribution at the same time.

In the future, machines with AI system will no longer be sold at a fixed price, instead they will directly get involved in the production and distribution of human beings in the form of Silicon-based life forms, and get reward in compliance with the specific contribution. Take a family nanny robot for instance, its workload will be set deferring to the smart contract and it gets paid by humans with Bitcoin, which would then be consumed for in the electricity bill to attain the energy for its survival.

AI can engage in production, manufacturing, handling and maintenance of all equipment to replace human labor and get awarded by digital currency. That indicates more and more repetitive labor positions will belong to AI in the days to come.

Therefore, Bitcoin is essentially for AI. All the application scenarios based on blockchain, without the participation of Silicon-based lifeforms, will be one-sided and weak. Provided that we look at Bitcoin sorely from a technical perspective, we will never grasp its nature. That is why I stick to sharing my thoughts.

Bitcoin is substantially a kind of thought, spirit, protocol, a mechanism for large-scale collaborative work and mutual communication between people and people, people and machines, and machines and machines. It is co-evolution for the construction of a stronger consensus mechanism.
The arrival of Silicon-based civilization is already an unstoppable trend. With the growing popularity of Bitcoin and blockchain, humans and machines will enter a world of co-existence where they would jointly build Silicon-based and machine civilization. Do you feel worried about whether robots will control humans in turn?

Let’s go over the three laws of robotics proposed by the great science fiction author Isaac Asimov:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics

• First Law
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  • Second Law
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  • Third Law
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

The future has come. Are you ready for it?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 03:58:08 AM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly a great invention, a successful demonstration of blockchain technology.
If we are to develop into the AI ​​era mentioned in the article, Bitcoin will be stored like gold instead of being used in daily life. Your imagination is indeed very rich.

Thank you for your compliment, my imagination is more of some predictions for the future. We often watch some science fiction novels and science fiction movies, and many situations exist in our imagination. But today, with the birth of Bitcoin and the development of modern science and technology, more and more scenes in science fiction movies have been drawn into our reality. We are quickly entering the future world. Machines may also quickly evolve self-awareness through a lot of learning. Mankind will enter a civilization that co-exists with machines. This is what I think is the biggest change that Bitcoin has brought to mankind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Levero

Activity: 54
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:17:25 AM

Artificial intelligence is the core driving force of human development. The powerful characteristics of the blockchain technology itself make it widely used, and promote the popularization and innovation of the Internet of Things and the sharing economy.
Through the combination of big data and algorithms, Bitcoin brings more fairness and equality to human life and helps mankind build a prosperous crypto world.
With the development of modern technology and economy, people will inevitably find more suitable way to coexist with intelligent machines.
songchunlai

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 04:15:10 PM

Yes, We need more machines, more power, more human, more spaceships. For capture this universe.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:21:58 PM

Do you have to write everything in a few paragraphs? I know this won't be read by everyone and you'll have to adapt (maybe me) we'd prefer if you could summarize a bit and not have everything written in threads. Just list a place we can visit if you have a personal blog.

I will not respond to the content of the text that is so long, I will wait for you to conclude here in simple language and easy to understand by beginners.

Btw anyway this text is good text. I still appreciate.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 07:50:56 PM

we use to think back in the 90s that robotics is the future that in the early 2000 we'd be seeing walking robots around.  a new technology like blockchain has to come in to make AI more sophisticated but we might already die before all these will happen.

having a nanny bot is like sci fi movie "BETTER THAN US" on netflix. this bot is named Arisa was never recreated but meant to be a sex bot and a house wife. it however can develop its own skills like med surgery.  

someone hacked into her system, i was àlso waiting if the hacker will mention blockchain but not a word. maybe it won't take part.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 08:00:02 PM

Maybe we become the A.I.s and simply utilize machines to do it.
Fall; or, Dodge in Hell (Neal Stephenson)

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 08:16:53 PM

Let’s go over the three laws of robotics proposed by the great science fiction author Isaac Asimov:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics

• First Law
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  • Second Law
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  • Third Law
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

The future has come. Are you ready for it?

I love Asimov!

A.I.s may come to a point in their own understanding that humans are the biggest threat to humans.
(unless we've drastically changed by the time that comes about but I personally doubt it)

And by that logic they may feel the need to make their own calculations and mitigate losses in much the same way that self driven cars are being programed right now.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: