Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roobet sponsoring escrow scammers and deceptive account sellers? Avoid?  (Read 62 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Laudanum (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:44:30 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2021, 11:54:45 AM by Laudanum

Roobet ? Paying proven escrow scammers and deceptive account sellers caught out lying?

There is overwhelming evidence provided by certain members here that the escrow scammer quickseller is primenumber7
This evidence is not only based on linguistic analysis there is a stronger evidence that is based on independently verifiable actions between him and the scammer lauda. When all of this evidence is considered there is no doubt that Roobet is paying a scammer to post on this forum.

I would like to hear from Roobet why they are paying

Tagged and flagged member to post here.

Roobet are knowingly sponsoring a scammer and deceptive account seller and proven liar?

If quicksellout7 or Roobet wish to discuss this with me then feel free.

All messages that dont remain on topic will be deleted.

I mean I know quicksellout7 is very keen to support people screaming don't feed the troll in the face of inconvenient truths but that won't be allowed to divert from the truth here.  

This thread may be altered or even deleted should evidence or actions deem it optimal.

Should we clean up this forum rather than allow financially dangerous parasites milk it dry?

Come on Roobet do some DD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: