Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YFIC - a new YFI fork and defi coin  (Read 55 times)
defiyfi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:10:58 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2021, 07:12:10 PM by defiyfi

About yfi.cx?

YFIC full name yfi.cx is an independent fork of YFI technology that open to everyone for staking, Liquidity mining, Yield Farming and many more! The platform aggregates multiple DeFi protocols. For instance, when users deposit, the platform will automatically allocate user funds to the recent consensus with the massive revenue, and provide users an inscription In order to verify the ownership and incomes of YFIC Token. The platform enable users to withdraw their initial deposited tokens and income via YFIC Token which can also be exchange to any cryptocurrency.

SALES TOKEN ALLOCATED

• The total supply of YFIC is 60,000, and the total number of 10,000 YFIC will be airdrops and use for referrals. We donated 1000 YFIC to the YFI technical team for their support. 3,000 YFIC for development. Check our contract to see the transaction.

• Presale is allocated to 16,000 YFIC and Crowdfunding is allocated to 30,000 YFIC and both are in two phases.

CROWDFUNDING & DISTRIBUTION RULES

• PreSale is allocated to 16,000 YFIC and sales is pegged in two phases. Phase I - 8,000 YFIC and Phase II - 8,000 YFIC.

• Phase I: Price 1 ETH = 200 YFIC. Phase II: Price 1 ETH = 150 YFIC.

• Crowdfunding is allocated to 30,000 YFIC and sales is pegged in two phases. Phase I - 15,000 YFIC and Phase II - 15,000 YFIC.

• Phase I: Price 1 ETH = 100 YFIC. Phase II: Price 1 ETH = 75 YFIC.

• The distribution of YFIC will be based on ETH time arrived. The earlier the participation, the greater the success rate of your investment. Once
crowdfunding is completed, ETH will be automatically refunded to unsuccessful participants.

• Do not fill in the ERC20 address of the exchange or other application addresses for the airdrop ERC20 address, it must be the ERC20 address of the
decentralized wallet.

HOW TO BUY YFIC
• Use your ethereum wallet address to send ETH to the crowdfunding address provided on this platform.

• YFIC token will be automatically distributed to your wallet address you used to send ETH in equivalent to the market price and time received once the airdrop end.

• Multiple ETH can be transferred, automatically aggregated

• Please note that once your account is detected cheating, your airdrop and reward will not be credited during the distribution and ETH will be refund back if happened that you participated outside sales time or we got sold out before you send.

YFIC CONTRACT SOURCE CODE:

0xeb71116764c842c3f018723987945e334e7417c6

YFIC Official website:

https://yfi.cx
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1733

To the moon

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 06:31:28 PM

I would like to know who is part of the team of this new fork, since such data is not available on the site. Although it is obvious that YFIC does not offer anything new to users and hopes that the success of YFI will be automatically transferred to YFIC. I can't remember such a successful fork that would surpass the original.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 06:42:39 PM

I know yfi is a very successful project and as such some devs will want to fork it to gain immediate attention but how are we sure this fork is created for the best intentions and not for some hidden agenda that will unfold in later time, the website does not contain the information of the team, in don't suppose they are anonymous right! Investment involves risk and it is important to take the necessary precaution while doing so. Between, the telegram link on website is either broken or don't exist.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1733

To the moon

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 06:53:50 PM

....Between, the telegram link on website is either broken or don't exist.

Yes, indeed, the link to the telegram, which is published on the site, is not working. But on the site, in addition to telegram, 2 more non-working links are published: this is a link to Twitter and Github. Based on the above, I advise you to be careful when investing in this project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: