Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Countdown to Massood Defeat in Panjsheer /on ?  (Read 45 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 08:04:24 PM

Imho, it will be "medical" warfare, based on accumulating injuries deep inside the valley until they surrender... I don't think they will have the means to held long a slow grind warfare action, based on testing newly acquired modern weapons, and exceeding their medical capabilities. It could last long, or be a lightning conquest.

I don't know, maybe the insurgents have already surrendered.

Taliban commanders have reportedly given Massoud until Sunday evening to surrender, but the warlord is not ready to capitulate, and instead wants to negotiate a “comprehensive government” for Afghanistan in which the Taliban share power, Al-Arabiya reported. Should the militants refuse dialog, war would be “unavoidable,” Al-Arabiya quoted him as saying.

Speaking to Reuters on Friday, Russian ambassador to Afghanistan Dmitry Zhirnov described the Panjshir resistance as doomed.

“They have no military prospects. There are not many people there. As far as we know they have 7,000 armed people. And they already have problems with fuel. They tried to fly a helicopter but they have no petrol and no supplies,” he said. “We can’t wave reality aside. [The Taliban] are the de facto authorities. There is no alternative to the Taliban in Afghanistan.”

Furthermore according to

600000 armes fell in to the hands of the Taliban 75000 vehicles 200 airplanes .

However, I guess a gay-virus is taking over the world :

But from I have seen those who took over afghanistan in less than 240 hours didn't look like this prankster...

Anyway, it's not my problem, nor my fight and I don't have exposure, so, they do what ever they want and as always the winner will win Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 12:13:29 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2021, 12:49:45 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

Countdown to Showdown? - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/afghan-killed-firefight-kabul-airport-resistance-forces-prepare-showdown-panjshir

btw some people are really doing their utmost to sabotage even more the apparently unnecessary evacs...

1. cease money...
2. speak of more engagements

some really don't want a prosperous pacified afghanistan... would it contradict a narrative imposed about islam on the wake of 911? don't get me wrong, their world, their laws and way of life -|- mine.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:04:03 AM

waiting for the snowflakes will add hunger to medical issues...

I still find curious that the former collaborator calling himself defense minister and his morons were able to manipulate or maybe even capture masssood...

what does massood seeks? Is he against Sharia? For occupation by foreign kuffars of afghanistan? for "infidelity", sexual perversion and the subjugation of afghan men to hypergamie and wasps from washington d.c.?

I am sure btw that massood and his insurgents still have a lot of opioids, it's when the supply will run low that the torturing and agonizing cry of the wounded will resonate across the valley that surrendering or death will become the only outcome...

negociate now honorable surrendering term or die later.

FYI talibans and coalition defeated NATO with a 2 trillions dollars budget, 20 years of war, countless rotations... I mean, be realistic at least once. There really doesn't need to be inter-afghan bloodshed in the new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, and don't ever believe that kindness or a peaceful gesture is weakness, dearly, this error would cost...

#surrendertotheshahada or #dieasaninfidel

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: