Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only good coins survive the dip  (Read 944 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:04:00 PM

Talking about the fundamentals of a coin or token, whether new or old, is certain and is the main requirement in terms of investing and trading, especially when there is a price correction when it occurs at any time. One word in my opinion all have risks and the price in the money market is very volatile. We are always required to be able to see where the market will go along with supporting data such as charts and market sentiment.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 05:11:52 PM

The phrase buy the dip is only a good advice when you apply it properly by buying the very good altcoins whose value is only down because of the bearish market condition. Because it is not all coins that dip that would recover their value.

For example, early this year (when the market was super bullish) almost all the projects released saw good increase in their value. but that doesn't mean it is all of them that were very good projects. After the market dip (correction), most of them never recovered their value. The crypto market is filled with a lot of scrap altcoins and the market way of sheding them off is to dip (correction). So it would be in your best interest to only buy very good coins in the market dip.

Ofcourse, not every coin that dip is worth buying, reason why it is very risky to buy certain project when the market is in bull run for long term purpose, the best time to separate solid project from stictions is during the dip and recovery time, besides this, some project are not quick in recovery like some, so far i can say sol and bnb are among the fastest recovery project i have seen, especially sol, this coin can do well both in bull and bear market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:25:47 PM

The phrase buy the dip is only a good advice when you apply it properly by buying the very good altcoins whose value is only down because of the bearish market condition. Because it is not all coins that dip that would recover their value.

For example, early this year (when the market was super bullish) almost all the projects released saw good increase in their value. but that doesn't mean it is all of them that were very good projects. After the market dip (correction), most of them never recovered their value. The crypto market is filled with a lot of scrap altcoins and the market way of sheding them off is to dip (correction). So it would be in your best interest to only buy very good coins in the market dip.

I think your invitation and advice is very good, but someone has set their investment goals before reading your writing, I myself am more interested in investing in altcoins that have slow movements, even down in price up to 60%, for example BTT, AURORA, VIDY. for now I still hold the token.

Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:20:38 PM

Yes you are very correct, some altcoin will never get to hit their ATH ever again and I think the bear season is one of the best way to detect tons of them.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:17:01 PM

Talking about the fundamentals of a coin or token, whether new or old, is certain and is the main requirement in terms of investing and trading, especially when there is a price correction when it occurs at any time. One word in my opinion all have risks and the price in the money market is very volatile. We are always required to be able to see where the market will go along with supporting data such as charts and market sentiment.
If you look at the market sentiment, most of these new coins are able to stand during the crisis, most of them are just left behind and become dead. If I would like to invest, I certainly choose old coins instead as they are proven already unlike these new coins that if there are no hypes made, I don't know where they goes. This will tell us that they are less potentials or nothing at all as they are just like a copy of the old coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:52:01 PM

Surely, only good coins can survive from the dip, from the bear market condition.
But what kind of "good coins" are they?
And what are those good coins?
This is what makes us the questions.
But I believe that the top coins will commonly deserve this. And we can also see from the project team, how they manage and make certain development and progress on their project, their products, and also roadmap. Many coins can rise up high but they cannot survive when the bear market coming and they become dust.
And I think that the coins must have good fundamentals

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:22:04 AM

One of the best ways to invest IMO is to watch who the institutions are investing in- DCG-XRP, Coinbase and Grayscale-NEAR, T-mobile-Celo.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:36:05 AM

Looks like you are talking about Shitcoins and not literally altcoins mate, because a good altcoin will fall in bearish market but will surely recover and make movement up when the bull comes.
meaning if you invest make sure that the coin is legit and has a good roadmap and not just another shit projects that targets to be Pump and dump coin.

There are so many scammers that riding the growing market , they even join each Platform that performs best fooling investors that they are really connected unto that , but after gaining investors money ? they will gone .

Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:18:45 AM

The Ethereum price in 2017 was around 90 90 when I first came to any market.  Then I earned about three to four teaspoons of Etherium for free from Airdrop.  But I invested in another project by selling Etherium in the hope of making a profit.  Today maybe I got her double, but if I had left Ethereum I would have got her x40 today.  This means that any good project is always able to recover from the deep and return to its place.
Matteorsini

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:37:51 AM

There are a lot of good old and new coins in the market right now. Usually, the new ones, especially that product of hype won't last long. I personally have trust in coins which has been around for years and has already built a solid foundation.
This is why I'm still hodling my Stakenet XSN no matter what happens. Lots of exciting developments are going on right now under its wings.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:53:17 PM

Those who did not recover from the decline in market prices because they lost their idea due to a lot of competition with other coins, thus making purchasing power decrease, it is necessary to have a good idea to promote so that purchasing power will increase because they or buyers will not buy a coin if they feel that the coin will be wasted

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:21:31 PM

I recommend proof of stake coins like Divi since investors make passive income easily by running masternode easily from its wallet, diviwallet and profit with its consistent masternode rewards
I wouldn't really talk about Divi because I am not really very well interested on it and do not have too much information on it, so I can't say much about it. However, one real thing is that I agree with the fact that interest on the crypto you have is usually a great thing. Don't get me wrong there are horrible PoS coins and defi as well, but there are so many great ones too.

Everything aside, ETH giving you 5-7% a year is already a cool thing and that is ETH, we all know how great that one is and how important that one is. This is I honestly think that we should all be looking into those ones, because it definitely gives you a deal that you could handle and also the coin itself is not one that goes down forever, even if there is a drop here and there, it recovers very easily and that is a very important thing as well, I just feel like staking is the way to go for long term investments.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:24:22 PM

Those who did not recover from the decline in market prices because they lost their idea due to a lot of competition with other coins, thus making purchasing power decrease, it is necessary to have a good idea to promote so that purchasing power will increase because they or buyers will not buy a coin if they feel that the coin will be wasted

Without a competitive mindsets from the developing teams, it's tough for those projects to continue competing with newly created projects..
They are fresh and they added up some new updates from those old assets, this kind of offering attracts new investors that's why it's very important for every developers to continue updating their work and make sure that it's still progressive in terms of innovations.
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:01:28 PM

Yes, this is right. So we should always first research about a coin before investing. We can say that the projects are dead or inactive that are not increasing after correction. Because active project always tries to attract more investors, which increase the marketcap or we can say price.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:10:18 PM

The major thing is seek for a good project but the issue with this kind of advice is that some projects are been over hyped and will pass many to invest in them only for the project to dump and never rise again. Making quality research could be the only solution from what I see when dealing with altcoins. But many projects which survive brings joy upon those who bought and held their coins

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:15:05 PM

Yes, this is right. So we should always first research about a coin before investing. We can say that the projects are dead or inactive that are not increasing after correction. Because active project always tries to attract more investors, which increase the marketcap or we can say price.
Looking at those projects that have never moved for a long time.

You can consider them as dead totally and if you've seen a project that coming from the lowest that it can, then it has started to pump unexpectedly.

That becomes a pump and dump and it's another sign to avoid it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:55:56 PM

not every coin that dip is worth buying, reason why it is very risky to buy certain project when the market is in bull run for long term purpose, the best time to separate solid project from stictions is during the dip and recovery time, besides this, some project are not quick in recovery like some, so far i can say sol and bnb are among the fastest recovery project i have seen, especially sol, this coin can do well both in bull and bear market.
You do not end up buying the dip of coin at 5342th place on CMC, that is a wrong move and you should avoid it as much as you can. However, you also do not end up putting money into something that is dangerous in the fiat world neither, so how could we make a profit when everything is dipped? Then you go ahead and buy things that you think has a good future, and that is how you make money.

Like bitcoin for example, doesn't matter if you make 10x or 2x because as long as you make money that is a good improvement, it was 30k, how many people bought from that price? I will tell you, few people who had a lot of money all bought together, but millions who were in bitcoin world and watched, didn't buy any. This is the type of problem we are facing right now, and this is what we will never pass beyond as well, it is going to stay like this forever and people who do not buy at the dip will not profit at the peak.

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:36:21 AM

Yes, good coin when market dump coin price dump and when market pump coin price pump again but sheet coin when market dump not again pumps, So always we have to think before invest cause capital saves is main for every trade so I always tell look before your leaf.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:47:11 AM

To find out the dip, look at the graph between months, weeks and days... later it can be concluded whether or not it is good to buy in the long run, If in the short term, you can analyze the 4 hour 1 hour chart even a matter of minutes... and make sure to always use a stop limit to avoid unwanted things, and stay safe,,,

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
citywise2

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:07:26 AM

When a price correction or dip occurs, try to buy coins that are in the top 30 on coinmarketcap, they are all big projects and almost all of them have real products, the possibility of recovery will be very large.
Nice suggestion! Buying any of of the top 30 in Coinmarketcap is a good way to guard against ending up putting your hard earned money on shitcoins as the huge investment on any token is usually an indication of what people think about a coin/token, although there're few exceptions, but staying top of the list is a good move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: