Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most bullish altcoin of the week?  (Read 2338 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 03:55:01 PM

The most bullish altcoin this week is Movieblock or MBL, the increase during this week can be considered quite extraordinary, 300%.
because of the partnership with Continuance Pictures, Movieblock is able to be the top gainer on Binance,
this coin cannot be underestimated, you have to buy it on Binance, and rest assured, MBL will never disappoint

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bartustuntas

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 03:40:33 PM

ENJINSTARTER is built on Enjin JumpNet with its own platform that helps game creators and developers run fundraising campaigns and build communities using blockchain technology. This is genius.
andyou1234

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:29:19 PM

I see a lot of coins that have started to rise at this time such as DOT, BINANCE, ETH, DOT, SOL and MATIC, but in my opinion the most bullish coin this week is MATIC where the price rose very significantly up to 43%, besides the increasing demand for MATIC , matic also has strong fundamentals in the crypto market, I really believe MATIC will continue to grow in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 06:30:47 PM

saya
Coins that we can rely on for this week of course ADA is my choice because when other coins are experiencing a decrease ADA instead get an increase of up to 13% then this has the possibility to increase again and we must be ready to be able to get a profit at this time, but if we want to get a big profit then investing in the long term is the best option because ADA is a coin that already has the potential to develop in the future.

you are right ADA is one of the coins that has very good potential and prospects for the future, and is very feasible to invest in the long term, but right now we are talking about the most bullish coin this week, and I think polygon(MATIC) is The most bullish coin compared to ADA is because the increase is much higher, which is around 43%. If analyzed more deeply, MATIC has a great opportunity to increase higher in the near future.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 06:46:37 AM

you are right ADA is one of the coins that has very good potential and prospects for the future, and is very feasible to invest in the long term, but right now we are talking about the most bullish coin this week, and I think polygon(MATIC) is The most bullish coin compared to ADA is because the increase is much higher, which is around 43%. If analyzed more deeply, MATIC has a great opportunity to increase higher in the near future.
Matic has been developing well so far and will continue to improve if the good market trend continues in the near future, however I think choosing Cardano will also not be wrong even though the percentage increase in price is much lower when compared to Matic at the moment.
There is no harm in choosing both because basically the two coins are potential coins,
both Matic and Cardano are good for long term investment so don't hesitate to choose both,
but what is clear is that it all depends on each person's decision and I'm sure it won't stop here so we'll wait for further developments

mont_peace

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:09:35 PM

I hope you have heard of RacewayX? The team is developing new ways to provide us with various opportunities in the P2E world. I can't ignore their concept.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 10:59:23 PM

try to check cherry token, a layer 1 blockchain with smart contract feature, in first 2 week of april they will launch their mainnet, i think  they will bullish for next week.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
standingdol

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 02:34:21 PM

I want to share with you a new gem. ENJINSTARTER is built on Enjin JumpNet with its own platform that helps game creators and developers run fundraising campaigns and build communities using blockchain technology.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:05:25 PM

I have felt this week with lots of hope as the entire cryptocurrency market is on a bullish look and ethereum doing a 5% rise in the late hour of yesterday and at the moment selling for $3,254 which

Is still and good price with many expecting next next altcoin season. what are your recommended altcoins or defi token to invest in for quick profits at the moment.

an altcoin with fast gains, I think it's still on popular altcoins like ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOT, SOL, and UNI. although there is currently a correction, there is a high possibility that the price will bounce within 1 or 2 days. however, that's still speculation. but it's worth trying.
We can see in the last few days the trend is back down and especially when Bitcoin goes down the altcoins including the ones you mentioned also go down,
I'm not sure in 1 or 2 days the trend will go up again and it's better to continue to follow the development,
The most important thing is that you don't need to panic with the current conditions and stay patient waiting for the conditions to improve

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 04:27:02 AM

I have felt this week with lots of hope as the entire cryptocurrency market is on a bullish look and ethereum doing a 5% rise in the late hour of yesterday and at the moment selling for $3,254 which

Is still and good price with many expecting next next altcoin season. what are your recommended altcoins or defi token to invest in for quick profits at the moment.

an altcoin with fast gains, I think it's still on popular altcoins like ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOT, SOL, and UNI. although there is currently a correction, there is a high possibility that the price will bounce within 1 or 2 days. however, that's still speculation. but it's worth trying.
We can see in the last few days the trend is back down and especially when Bitcoin goes down the altcoins including the ones you mentioned also go down,
I'm not sure in 1 or 2 days the trend will go up again and it's better to continue to follow the development,
The most important thing is that you don't need to panic with the current conditions and stay patient waiting for the conditions to improve
currently bitcoin is still in a downtrend, and most altcoins are also experiencing a decline, there are some altcoins that are experiencing a pump, but I don't think I would personally invest in them. one week is a short time, and I think bitcoin's downtrend is still going on, so the same goes for other altcoins as well. If I had to choose, maybe polygons would be an option to invest in, considering the price is still low, while having a good product
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 06:22:00 AM

currently bitcoin is still in a downtrend, and most altcoins are also experiencing a decline, there are some altcoins that are experiencing a pump, but I don't think I would personally invest in them. one week is a short time, and I think bitcoin's downtrend is still going on, so the same goes for other altcoins as well. If I had to choose, maybe polygons would be an option to invest in, considering the price is still low, while having a good product
dont worry investing in altcoin although bitcoin price decline alot in few weeks ago. i see several altcoin could soar whenever bitcoin price dump, look at APE coin and KNC which is strong and decouple with bitcoin movement. for some investors , when they see price decline t could be opportunity to accumulate their bag.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 04:07:24 PM

Precisely at times like this I think we should use it to buy some potential altcoins,
no need to worry when Bitcoin is in a downtrend and it's only a matter of time to see it go up again,
the most important thing is to do your research first before buying coins

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 06:50:25 PM

It's okay if bitcoin is on a downtrend.

That's much better to see than another continuous and unstoppable rise. That's what worries me when I see that for bitcoin although at the same time, I'm in profit if it does.

I don't like it because the current move of bitcoin is very stable. We all want this slowmo for bitcoin's price movement so that there will be no sudden plummet.

Signature for rent
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 09:07:52 PM

with current market condition and bitcoin price that continuesly down ,only few altcoin could decouple with bitcoin.APE be the leading coin that still growth and show its strenght when bitcoin drop. its unique coin with strong community which is interested to collected as our porfotolio.maybe when bitcoin recover , APE price will soar again and could hit above $$30

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 01:37:23 PM

It is really hard for me to imagine how much money I didn’t earn because I was not familiar with such a project as Sheesha Finance. Now I will close this gestalt.
advice for you, investing in defi right now is not really recommended, there are already many who are losing money because of investing in the newly emerging defi. I just heard about this sheesha finance and assumed this is a new defi project. if you have free money to invest then just choose a defi project that already has a good reputation and has the potential to be bullish at any time such as pancakeswap, apeswap, biswap and babyswap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ten98

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 01:56:39 PM

with current market condition and bitcoin price that continuesly down ,only few altcoin could decouple with bitcoin.APE be the leading coin that still growth and show its strenght when bitcoin drop. its unique coin with strong community which is interested to collected as our porfotolio.maybe when bitcoin recover , APE price will soar again and could hit above $$30
It's not necessarily like that when Bitcoin starts to recover, because maybe when Bitcoin starts to recover, the investors in this Ape come out to buy more coins and Bitcoin.
So the increase will not be as significant as it is or like it is now because the pump for each coin always has a limit.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 06:40:52 PM

For now investing in defi I don't think it is suitable for the current state of the market, because the decline is happening so our risk is very large, then now it is better to choose top-ranked altcoins such as ethereum, bnb and other altcoins that will indeed grow again for the foreseeable future even though it takes a long time but the coin is indeed very promising for the future, But this all depends on our belief in investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ten98

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 01:28:02 PM

advice for you, investing in defi right now is not really recommended, there are already many who are losing money because of investing in the newly emerging defi. I just heard about this sheesha finance and assumed this is a new defi project. if you have free money to invest then just choose a defi project that already has a good reputation and has the potential to be bullish at any time such as pancakeswap, apeswap, biswap and babyswap.
Your suggestion is very good and deserves to be considered because many defi projects in the past have died at this time so that only a few survive strongly and are still very worthy to be chosen as in the example you said.
Bartustuntas

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:18:37 PM

The YOP platform ecosystem is designed to solve any problem. YOP provides a solution that allows users to easily interact with the best DeFi protocols. The official launch of the platform will take place on May 4.
detroitlions

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 09:19:20 PM

Now again the trading volume has decreased, I just checked and saw that the trading volume is half of the amount you mentioned. There is a hype of gaming in the current market which is causing some gaming related projects to get some attention, but that does not mean that they can stay in the market because of that hype without being listed in any big exchange.

So if you want to get volume, you have to list big exchanges and create marketing strategy differently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: