Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most bullish altcoin of the week?  (Read 2338 times)
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 11:03:30 PM

For now investing in defi I don't think it is suitable for the current state of the market, because the decline is happening so our risk is very large, then now it is better to choose top-ranked altcoins such as ethereum, bnb and other altcoins that will indeed grow again for the foreseeable future even though it takes a long time but the coin is indeed very promising for the future, But this all depends on our belief in investing.
not only in defi space we face high risk in current condition, almost all category have same risk when bitcoin turning become bearish.but i am agree by buying major caps will give us good return , but its more work for long term. accumulating big caps treat us like a whales that buying on dips and hold it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 08:38:47 AM

I have felt this week with lots of hope as the entire cryptocurrency market is on a bullish look and ethereum doing a 5% rise in the late hour of yesterday and at the moment selling for $3,254 which

Is still and good price with many expecting next next altcoin season. what are your recommended altcoins or defi token to invest in for quick profits at the moment.
Whole Market is down hard and altcoin is down more than 30% which is not good sign for whole crypto market but still some coins looking very bullish even in this bear market. Trx Is very bullish and was spikes some days ago 20% and not much down in Bitcoin crash. If market stable it can go 0.1$ easily. Gmt is also looking good for short profit. Zil trading volume is also increasing which is good sign. Algo is most bullish coin in this market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
typerex987

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 01:51:37 PM

I have felt this week with lots of hope as the entire cryptocurrency market is on a bullish look and ethereum doing a 5% rise in the late hour of yesterday and at the moment selling for $3,254 which

Is still and good price with many expecting next next altcoin season. what are your recommended altcoins or defi token to invest in for quick profits at the moment.
LostWorlds is the project to chec know, we all need some really nice projects to invest and I'm very thankful to our bitcointalk community for helping to discover NFT Platforms like this one
I'm overwhelmed by the potential of this project, LostWorlds team is doing an incredible job!
LOST
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 07:41:33 PM

LostWorlds is the project to chec know, we all need some really nice projects to invest and I'm very thankful to our bitcointalk community for helping to discover NFT Platforms like this one
I'm overwhelmed by the potential of this project, LostWorlds team is doing an incredible job!
LOST
I checked this one mate, I see you're a fan of this project, well there's a big NFT fans community that are sharing their opinion, so it's ok
davincicode666

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 02:38:17 AM

not only in defi space we face high risk in current condition, almost all category have same risk when bitcoin turning become bearish.but i am agree by buying major caps will give us good return , but its more work for long term. accumulating big caps treat us like a whales that buying on dips and hold it.
Is that kind of thing really profitable now? because the name seeking profit is always very difficult to reach or guess by anyone, so in the end everyone is more likely to choose old coins like Bitcoin when the price is already in the lower area because Bitcoin always recovers faster than others in the market.
Brian_Sixten

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 02:57:13 PM

Let's be honest, no one expected that Xfinite will get VARA license from the Dubai government, but the fact that it happened gives just an unrealistic hope that Crypto will become part of our daily lives very soon.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 03:02:59 PM

Yeah, it has been the most productive week for altcoins and the altcoin investors. And I think that the most profitable altcoins these days are:

- Ethereum
- BNB
BNB has done really really well but I have to say that it's very high risk too because:

The chain is centralized and most nodes are probably owned by CZ and other insiders

If something happens to Binance (legal or otherwise), the chain could go down because of the above

If Binance is shut down, all of those pegged BNB chain coins like XRP and IOTA will be stuck on a dead chain

For these reasons I have made sure not to invest in exchange based chains and instead invested in Fantom and Candle Chain. Despite the success of BNB chain, I think these have less risk and more upside.
Odinokoff

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 02:47:53 PM

One of the reasons why I chose crypto investing is that here it is pretty clear which way the market is headed. Like, I can confidently bet on Phaver, just because it is: a) something about simple earnings; b) DAO project. That’s it Smiley
Robbydreams

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 02:54:14 PM

right now the market is getting better where most coins are experiencing a slight increase, I think the bear market will end soon, I hope we can take advantage of this situation, I personally tend to believe in coins that have high popularity such as solana, ethereum, binance, polygon matic and polka dots, I'm sure this week the coin it will be more bullish.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 08:49:25 PM

One of the reasons why I chose crypto investing is that here it is pretty clear which way the market is headed. Like, I can confidently bet on Phaver, just because it is: a) something about simple earnings; b) DAO project. That’s it Smiley
So which way the market is heading now, if you think that cryptos are truly predictable? Maybe you would say it will go upwards just because you see that some coins are continuously increasing right?

But, there is no guarantee if they really can continue till a new bull run. We have experienced a bull trap a couple of times before so I believe the same scenario can happen again plus many believe that the bottom is not reach yet for some coins. What is that phase you are talking about there anyway? I think that's a new coin and how can it compete with the others if it can only offer simple earnings? Having a dao isn't also new but I do like dao-based projects.

Eridan_world
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 01:33:03 PM

I don't think anyone here will start giving out specific advice. If someone knows something, they usually don't share information for free.

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
▀█▄                    ▀███▄ ▀█▄   JOIN NOW   ▄█▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█▀
▀███▄ ▀▄   CARD GAME  |    NFT    |     GAMEFI      ▄▀ ▄███▀
saharnaiia_vafflia

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 10:52:06 PM

i know the most bullish altcoin of this year
VRJAM, token sale this September
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:15:35 AM

Understanding the market situation is very easy if you have proper knowledge about crypto market. But I think you should choose the right currency before betting ethereum is much better than DAO projects the value of these coins will increase and there is no fear of loss.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 09:54:15 AM

Understanding the market situation is very easy if you have proper knowledge about crypto market. But I think you should choose the right currency before betting ethereum is much better than DAO projects the value of these coins will increase and there is no fear of loss.
continue to learn to gain knowledge about crypto is clearly needed and understand it, can be done in forums like this or learn from sources that can be obtained from anywhere. I agree with colleagues Subbir about ethereum that so far is still the best and worth it chosen because he will continue to improve over time and it has nothing to lose to hold on to it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:00:14 PM

ethereum will have main trigger for its price movement on september. I am agree rather than DAO , better buying ethereun which is strong in fundamental and demand side. It has huge ecosysten which is everthing will need eth as transaction fee. If comparewd with Dao projects, eth much better as you said.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:58:14 PM

ethereum will have main trigger for its price movement on september. I am agree rather than DAO , better buying ethereun which is strong in fundamental and demand side. It has huge ecosysten which is everthing will need eth as transaction fee. If compared with Dao projects, eth much better as you said.

Ethereum is already strong enough to resist the bearish season. It has a stronger foundation compared to other altcoins. I prefer risking on it than new projects because I've already seen how it survived the bear market before and struck a good price during the bullish season. Yes, it's necessary to choose a potential coin before investing so we'll never waste our time and funds in the future.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 11:38:36 PM

ethereum will have main trigger for its price movement on september. I am agree rather than DAO , better buying ethereun which is strong in fundamental and demand side. It has huge ecosysten which is everthing will need eth as transaction fee. If compared with Dao projects, eth much better as you said.

Ethereum is already strong enough to resist the bearish season. It has a stronger foundation compared to other altcoins. I prefer risking on it than new projects because I've already seen how it survived the bear market before and struck a good price during the bullish season. Yes, it's necessary to choose a potential coin before investing so we'll never waste our time and funds in the future.

In one week Ethereum managed to go up about 14%, this is quite a high increase in my opinion, so Ethereum is still the best choice for investment
this week. I hope Ethereum can still go higher, because after all Ethereum is the best altcoin, so don't hesitate to buy Ethereum. In addition,
Ethereum has proven to be successful in surviving several bear markets before, so for the bear market right now I am quite optimistic that Ethereum
will survive and will recover. So I agree why take the risk of investing in new projects, if indeed investing in old projects like Ethereum is safer
and guarantees we can generate profits in the future. Don't waste our precious time and spend our money on risky projects, so it is highly
recommended to invest in Ethereum which has proven to be very profitable to buy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 09:25:13 AM

there are a lot of bullish altcoins this week, from the Defi project, PlayToEarn and even Metaverse,
on Binance Wing, Firo, YFI and several other Defi altcoins have gone up to 400%,
of course this indicates that the Defi project is experiencing an uptrend.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Eridan_world
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 05:41:04 PM

there are a lot of bullish altcoins this week, from the Defi project, PlayToEarn and even Metaverse,
on Binance Wing, Firo, YFI and several other Defi altcoins have gone up to 400%,
of course this indicates that the Defi project is experiencing an uptrend.

How long do you think it will last?

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
▀█▄                    ▀███▄ ▀█▄   JOIN NOW   ▄█▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█▀
▀███▄ ▀▄   CARD GAME  |    NFT    |     GAMEFI      ▄▀ ▄███▀
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2022, 12:09:57 PM

A good time to buy SHIB. Plenty of room to grow and many new BIG THINGS on the way to boost price soon. New game shiba Eternity and new layer 2 blockchain Shibarium. Plus a deflationary burn mechanism.  This is a good return on investment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: