Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins/NFT project are undervalued right now?  (Read 68 times)
luca prieto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:54:51 AM

Which coins/NFT project are undervalued coins on the market with potential to become something big in the future?
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:43:53 PM

what does "future" mean on your idea? 3 months later, or 10 years later? sometimes you just got lucky by choosing one or two top coin on the market, so there is no need to check for long-term potential. i'd say you should check out those threads about top coin first if your goal is to find hidden gems. no need to create new threads for this.
luca prieto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:42:56 AM

what does "future" mean on your idea? 3 months later, or 10 years later? sometimes you just got lucky by choosing one or two top coin on the market, so there is no need to check for long-term potential. i'd say you should check out those threads about top coin first if your goal is to find hidden gems. no need to create new threads for this.
I mean 2 or 3 years.It's enough for coins or NFT project to grow.After 2 or 3 years ,we can know whether it's potential.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:08:03 AM

I believe that there is an overvalue situation going on in the NFT projects and that is the problem. Right now there are way too many projects ended up super high right now that caused it to be like this, the prices have gone up so much and I am not entirely sure how long this will go. Do not get me wrong, I am not saying that crypto currency as a whole will go down or it is overvalued, if anything crypto markets are undervalued, the total will be 10x more in the future and I am sure of that.

The problem is not the general market, the problem is the fact that there are few coins that are very very overvalued, like why would Doge be so high? I believe that it should not be that high at all but Elon made it high, and there are many like that. So, NFT projects like axie for example, or any other looking like they are definitely overvalued.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:19:06 AM

Which coins/NFT project are undervalued coins on the market with potential to become something big in the future?

I have some NFTs that may go big in the future.

This is just my recommendation but the choice is yours. You should remember try to do DYOR before try to invest in anything. No a financial advise but this is my choice

1. EmberSword
2. Vulcanforged
3. Wild World
4. StartAtlast
5. MDP

Those were my choices but as i said above if you must also do a deep research before try to pick one or some of them. I just remind you about this,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: