Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]TINYTOKENS-the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance  (Read 590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burkhart2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:06:38 AM

Guys I'm interested to know, what are the most important things you guys want to accomplish until the end of the year?
Aretto0

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 07:43:09 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about YouTube development? In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market.
bultertverre

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 08:38:05 AM

There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.
burkhart2

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 07:49:10 PM

What stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?
They are now at a very early stage because this project is new, I think that they will announce their actions on social networks, the best option would be Twitter
YOMMEXBABA

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 08:43:18 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about YouTube development? In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market.

I'm sure that due to a strong fall in the market, the project will not suffer, if it is strong, it will develop further
baursunny777

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 09:35:11 PM

Hi there can I ask any plans for cmc or coingecko? Or a visual price on Trust wallet? I think it would be useful for you.
TubbyNJ

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:39:36 PM

What do you plan to make with advisors? Will you connect more? Or do you already have enough of them and you no longer need it?
baursunny777

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:43:33 PM

I think now is the time to set up an event, can I find out what stage of the roadmap you are at?
daovii

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:03:42 PM

There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.

As far as I understand, they are already working on this, their team knows their business and they have time for everything now, you just need to give time
aztiblita

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 11:10:46 PM

Hi there can I ask any plans for cmc or coingecko? Or a visual price on Trust wallet? I think it would be useful for you.

On the account of Cmc and Coingecko I agree, but for the wallet, I would recommend TrustWallet, the more popular
Angelman78

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 12:09:41 AM

What do you plan to make with advisors? Will you connect more? Or do you already have enough of them and you no longer need it?

Since there are no plans to add them, it seems that there are enough of them, and there is no point in adding now, I think
amakagold2018

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 01:11:28 AM

I think now is the time to set up an event, can I find out what stage of the roadmap you are at?

Follow their twitter, there you will definitely be aware of all the events that take place in the project
elenagulaev

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:13:35 PM

We would see most projects with multiple chain compatibility, I hope here the team is working day and night on the project
elserefmu

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:47:52 PM

Since there are no plans to add them, it seems that there are enough of them, and there is no point in adding now, I think

I think you are right, there are many other things that could be added that would benefit the project
elserefmu

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:32:23 PM

I'm interesting to know, any specific plans how to incentive community growth? I believe that community support is one of the most important aspects of a project's

Well said, I think the community needs to understand to support the project if it's worth it and the team is really working hard on it.
chodogdaki

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:22:00 PM

We would see most projects with multiple chain compatibility, I hope here the team is working day and night on the project

I think that the team provided for this and are working so that there is no problem at such moments, after all, we cannot know this for sure
aygunsamedova

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:12:49 AM

Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people, what do you think about it?
elenagulaev

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:06:17 AM

Hello everyone, I am interested in one question, how the current market situation can affect this project?
Angelman78

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:59:03 AM

The ideas of your project are of course innovative, can I find out if you have already achieved it, which of your plans?
elenagulaev

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:54:28 AM

Hi people! I am new to cryptocurrency, I want to invest in a worthwhile project, and I paid attention to this one? Can you describe it in short words?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: