KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 08:47:01 AM

This post is resurrected again?
This post was so damaging months ago that it caused uproar.
It accused the innocent and the guilt together.
Ratimov, you are totally wrong about the second list
I am very sure @Ratimov knows that the second list is nothing close to a farm or alt. Just that the admin has disabled the edit button, else my name should be off that list by now.
Though you said that the 19users including myself are on FBI watch list.
Please how long are we going to be there, or has the project been abandoned.
I will like my name to be off the list please.

Last month, you gave me enough merits that ranked me upto Sr. Member merit. Cool
Whenever, I see your name in the forum, I wouldn't know if I should be happy or sad at you.
But one thing is sure, you are a helper of lower ranking members, not only by merits but your warning, guiding and teaching posts at the BH board.
Kudos!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4284

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 01:05:15 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Seeing this topic brought up, I thought the company was back.

By the way, I recently wanted to raise this topic and share my observations regarding the skepticism that was present in this topic. The fact that these accounts were interconnected and managed by one or (most likely) a group of people confirms the facts that all accounts, even the RainbowKun account, have ceased to be active, there are no new topics, no new posts, nothing. Only sometimes some accounts enter the forum in reader mode and that's it.

Now remember how active these accounts were in the summer. And then suddenly 60 accounts, most of which abruptly disappeared at the end of September, suddenly ceases to be active and falls silent. Most likely, after this topic was raised along with the hype, the plan of this group to promote something on this forum (most likely a DAO project) failed and they no longer see the point of wasting time on this whole show of promoting a large army of accounts who supported each other in various ways.

Oddly enough, one of the accounts of this farm remained unnoticed. And it is also suspicious that he woke up today. I am sure that this is a part of the farm that Ratimov found. Apparently, the mention of their "god" RainbowKun, stirred up a deep sleep and made the zombie account wake up. Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3235675

Look at the similarity of nicknames, registration dates and sequential posting in the same topics.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356476.msg57785305#msg57785305

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5317646.msg57091175#msg57091175

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 01:45:42 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2)

It would be unfair to leave this forum account unbanned. Otherwise, we will show him that he remained the most cunning. But no. And this account is also plagiarized, and I really hope that it will be banned like all other RainbowKun bots.  Grin

Will Ethereum rise again?
I believe that 519 is an unforgettable day for most people. The platform went down several times and the network failed several times in one night. It is very similar to the 2014 Black Swan incident. Is there any possibility for Ethereum to rise again? After reading the following analysis, draw a conclusion.
Monthly level: The long-term trend of Prime Minister Ethereum has not changed. In many cases, the trend is not controlled by a single bar. Digital assets also have the same attributes. According to the trend callback, the decline accounted for the overall magnitude. In other words, the long-term trend has not changed.
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5719/57198289.html

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/374590163

Translating from Chinese to English using Google Translate

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 03:46:57 PM

Apparently you haven’t come across really accusations, since you think that mentioning someone on the list of suspicions is some kind of accusation. There are people here, including myself, against whom whole topics are being created with false accusations, and you are worried about some mention of your nickname, which does not mean anything.
My apologies to everyone wrongly accused in the forum, the ones currently being accused and the ones that will be wrongly accused in the future.
Personally, if I am wrongly accused, it hurts my emotions to the later. I develop hormonal unrest. My only medicine is vindication.

Removed this list.
Thank you very much. Do you take wine, I wana buy for you.  You are great.

And this account is also plagiarized, and I really hope that it will be banned like all other RainbowKun bots.  Grin
This got me thinking.  If I am farming 10 accounts, 7 of the accounts are banned because of plagiarism. If I should come back, it is normal that I should change methods and avoid plagiarism. It does not make sense that one will grow an account to a certain stage, it is banned because of plagiarism, then he creates another account and continues with plagiarism.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 05:17:41 PM

On this forum, someone is constantly suspected. In fact, someone's suspicions shouldn't bother you at all. What difference does it make who said what, this is just a hypothesis. The main thing is that this does not affect your reputation in any way, through direct public accusations or someone's ridiculous tag in your trust.
I have grown to know that that is how the forum works. And this system does not only check crime but discourages those that wants to involve in it.
But most times the judgments are open ended. If I wrongly accuse you in a thread, then even if individual users believe you are innocent and it is proven. You will hardly see when it is stated in the thread that you are innocent of the accusations. It will be left open ended and it can be a tool to implicate the user in the future.

But if you personally are offended by my primary suspicion, then I apologize.
I am honoured. No offences. You are just doing what is obtainable, maybe that is just the only means to detect the culpable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:14:38 AM

And this account is also plagiarized, and I really hope that it will be banned like all other RainbowKun bots.  Grin
This got me thinking.  If I am farming 10 accounts, 7 of the accounts are banned because of plagiarism. If I should come back, it is normal that I should change methods and avoid plagiarism. It does not make sense that one will grow an account to a certain stage, it is banned because of plagiarism, then he creates another account and continues with plagiarism.

No, he did not continue to plagiarize. He just woke up and decided to write messages, knowing that all his other accounts were banned. And from the fact that he had many accounts, one or more accounts likely went unnoticed. But since he decided to attract attention, and I found old plagiarism.
This account is also banned at the moment.  Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██