Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about LINA coin?  (Read 99 times)
tnyldzerdm60 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:53:44 PM

I had a coin adventure like everyone else Smiley

Coins that I follow closely include XRP, WIN and LINA. There is an important lesson I learned about buying altcoins. Never try to buy a newly released coin from a mobile app! because the internet speeds of mobile phones are unfortunately not fast enough to do this on time. For this, highly equipped desktop PCs are required and your internet speed is max. must be level. Do not go into such an adventure from your mobile phone. Until your approval to buy drops, the relevant coin has already been issued at a rate of at least 200% (this is a variable rate). Of course, you also make a loss when you buy at that point.

I wonder how LINA will leap forward in the future.

Do you think there will be a development worth waiting for in this coin?

What will the future of coins be like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:57:50 PM

Never heard of this project before, but as per its record https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lina/. this is an old coin that has not pump yet or no improvement in terms of price.

based on the record, it started trading in 2018 with $0.03 price, and now only valued at $0.004, so there's a major dump and I don't know if it's an attractive coin, unless they are cooking something big that could potentially gain the attention of the investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:35:43 PM

Coins that I follow closely include XRP, WIN and LINA. There is an important lesson I learned about buying altcoins. Never try to buy a newly released coin from a mobile app! because the internet speeds of mobile phones are unfortunately not fast enough to do this on time. For this, highly equipped desktop PCs are required and your internet speed is max. must be level. Do not go into such an adventure from your mobile phone. Until your approval to buy drops, the relevant coin has already been issued at a rate of at least 200% (this is a variable rate). Of course, you also make a loss when you buy at that point.

So ive seen this is already having some value in 2018 so simply its an old coin and if we do based up on the charts.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lina

$0.00418897 Currently price and having  39.9% prince increase in last 24 hours.
In speaking with potential then we couldnt tell because we arent even sure on why it does have some price increase.So be aware and be careful.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:41:39 PM

First i don't understand what you mean by not buying a newly released coin from a mobile app, to be frank a lot of exchanges if not all exchanges have their own mobile app and the reason is for easy accessibility and easy trading, in fact a lot of people prefers mobile app to desktop PC, as it is very easy to carry. Also in the case of DEX, a lot of them are already supported on many mobile wallet application, so it is somewhat hard not to use mobile app for crypto activities.
Nevertheless, about this coin, it has less information and low trading volume according to data on coinmarketcap, I didn't bother going deep into knowing more about it, but from your post, it looks like you were chasing a newly launched coin of which most of the times, they pump massively before dumping. I do not know much about the project, and I would implore you to checkout what the team has done so far if at all they are doing any, this will help you make the right decisions. Both the future and development all depends on the team, if you find it worthwhile you can hold.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:44:24 PM

So ive seen this is already having some value in 2018 so simply its an old coin and if we do based up on the charts.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lina

$0.00418897 Currently price and having  39.9% prince increase in last 24 hours.
In speaking with potential then we couldnt tell because we arent even sure on why it does have some price increase.So be aware and be careful.

But what if the OP is referring to this LINA coin - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/linear ? It has the ticker LINA also and is currently trading in top exchanges like Binance and Huobi. So if the OP can post the actual coin link that he is referring to here, that would be great for discussion. Because if it is the linear.finance project that he is talking about, then the discussion may be different as this is present in top exchanges, which I believe, has promising future.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:26:04 PM

This coins hasn't heard for such a long time, for altcoins right now I can't further give concrete explanations because of no assurance.
Even myself got an altcoins that because shit in value, hoping that someday it will wake up and have profitable worth. But, unfortunately it's a sad thing because nothing went good due to no good support from community.
All people was no focus with Bitcoin nowadays, altcoins era hasn't come yet.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:32:35 AM

LINA coin since 2018 has not given any sign of going up. seen the highest price since 2018 is only $ 0.15 besides that the trading volume is also relatively small. it is very unlikely that LINA can get hype or pump like other coins if there is no change.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:28:19 AM

This lina coin seems done mate, i mean not showing any good improvement since the hard fall and until now as i check it through coinmarketcap. And base on the status, this coin has no market cap in CMC which is the most important data to determine if the coin is good or not. I dont know @op what did see on that coin because for me in my personal it's not safe because it's near to become shitcoin.  Just imagine $0.15 and now its below $0.04 and cant even make good results. A friendly reminder mate you should think about it to prevent regrets
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:56:08 AM

at least you learned your lesson , But regarding to Buying a new project ? it is ok as long as you are not tending for LONG TERM HOLDING because most of them are just pump and dump.

in which you must buy on presale but knows when to sell out even if you lose important thing is not holding till it dies .
tnyldzerdm60 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:16:24 AM

First of all, I would like to thank you for your valuable comments. When I look at LINA's chart analysis, it has created a resistance point at $0.02. After that, it remained in an upward trend. In general, the regular horizontal trends after the resistance point in coins resulted in upward explosions.
Considering the transaction volume of about 23M, it seems worth waiting a little longer..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:02:19 AM

LINA coin since 2018 has not given any sign of going up. seen the highest price since 2018 is only $ 0.15 besides that the trading volume is also relatively small. it is very unlikely that LINA can get hype or pump like other coins if there is no change.
It's quite difficult for sure to see LINA coins can move up especially what you say that since 2018 there has been no sign of an increase,
if it's like this I think we don't need to have high hopes,
but anyway in the future anything can happen so we'll see
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:00:57 AM

LINA coins nowadays only hope to get hype from whales or from big pumps. because seeing the development of the LINA coin, it seems like it doesn't have a reputation for being able to pump high, besides that the LINA coin has not provided any updates or information that attracts investors to join there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: