Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every altcoins has chance  (Read 1289 times)
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1391

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:39:26 PM

I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom. IF BTC price does down they drop but suddenly they skyrocket by the next day itself, it's pretty hard to judge which coin might pump for the next day. Is there any specific website which might help me to identify? Kindly share your thoughts.
Yes, I agree with you that every altcoin with an honest project has a chance to boom in the future, but you need to be patient until the time comes when you find that altcoin has reached to its highest level, I never advise you to rely on any site to identify these altcoins, but you can use charting and technical analysis  to determine the profitable altcoin.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:24:21 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2021, 03:03:40 AM by Frengki_cisco

I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom.
Cannot be separated from the role of the team and the creators of these tokens, if they do not work optimally in the development of tokens in the market, the opposite can happen.

There is a careless management team, but there people have to look at the good ones to buy or invest if they are wrong in judging the coins the end of the story goes out.

BTC
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:35:17 PM

Unfortunately there are no web-sites that can tell you what coins will pump for sure. So only your own research and some experts’ opinions. A good web-site to track good coins is coinmarketcap.
And you are mistaken by thinking that all coins are likely to double their prices or survive the fall. Personally I had many cases when I invested in altcoins, sometimes even in new ones and no pump, I can make a conclusion that much depends on marketing.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rjsolutions28

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:50:00 PM

I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom. IF BTC price does down they drop but suddenly they skyrocket by the next day itself, it's pretty hard to judge which coin might pump for the next day. Is there any specific website which might help me to identify? Kindly share your thoughts.

-- Everybody spread FUDs and say all altcoins are just pump and dump. Like bro that was bitcoin when it started. I agree that most altcoins have great potential and they are less expensive than bitcoin. My personal favorite is Defi Magic. Their staking and yield is absolutely lucrative!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:57:12 PM

Not really. Most of the coins that get doubled in a single day are mainly shitcoins that get pumped by the developers. They pump the coin, others join and then the price gets dumped, leaving most of the people with nothing. Not every coin recovers from a dump. Once a shitcoin dies, it remains dead forever. Look at the market. 99% of the coins are worthless. They once held a very high value, but they no longer are traded. Stop looking for coins that might get pumped and start investing in coins that are known by everyone or at least has an active team constantly pushing updated to make the coin better.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:04:43 PM

Unfortunately there are no web-sites that can tell you what coins will pump for sure. So only your own research and some experts’ opinions. A good web-site to track good coins is coinmarketcap.
And you are mistaken by thinking that all coins are likely to double their prices or survive the fall. Personally I had many cases when I invested in altcoins, sometimes even in new ones and no pump, I can make a conclusion that much depends on marketing.

We have to try ourselves for sure and indeed to analyze and do research is not easy, but if we learn little by little maybe later we will get used to it,
with a site like Coinmarketcap of course it really helps a lot of things so no need to worry

haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:07:48 PM

Yes you are right,  this is Altcoin season, and you cannot judged easily which coin is potential and secure,  which one is scam, its your own research. Check Coinmarketcap.com, there are very good coin but not all. Unfortunately there are no web-sites that can tell you what coins will go up, you have to check telegram channel, social media platform and also the market history and holders of the coin. best of luck
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:08:23 PM

not all altcoins can thrive in altcoin season. many of them can not grow and eventually become ashes. but unfortunately we don't know what altcoins will be pumped later. therefore it is better for us to invest in potential altcoins, and sharpen our analysis a little by investing in new altcoins, which seem to test our luck, even though they have been analyzed properly.
The altcoin season does not mean all altcoins but almost the average altcoin has the potential to increase significantly, the increase in altcoins still depends on the price of btc because if btc is bearish then there is no altcoin support for high gains. This week there is a market correction and all altcoins are the impact of the falling price of btc.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:17:59 PM

I'm also looking for the best platform that can inform which altcoins the next day can pump high. But until now I have not found a valid platform regarding it. There may be premium trading signals that can provide such profits, but it's just community and sometimes profits aren't what we expected. Maybe we can only take advantage of the opportunity when bitcoin is bullish, because some altcoins are pumping.

/font]
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:26:51 PM

Talking about price movements then this is something that cant really be predicted.No website nor person could able to tell on what would be the next price in next minute,hour,day or months.

Of course every altcoin would be having a chance but those shit coins would just have their first pump then die forever thats why we should really be careful on buying coins without any basis.

Altcoin investment is worth but only to those projects which are really worth to invest on.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 11:28:52 PM

It's true that every altcoin has a chance just like ETH. You however have to choose wisely because we have seen tokens that have been around before ETH that still had not grow in price. Or if it had, just a tiny bit of it that when there is a bear season, everything falls back to its beginning price which is less than 2 cents while its satoshi price had gone from 0.002 BTC down to 0.0000001BTC.  Not all coins will make you money. It's there to grab your BTC.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:49:20 PM

Man, you just need an Altcoin Pump Almanac like the one from Back To The Future movie  Grin
That would be the best choice for you, trust me. All you have to do now is trying to find a strange looking professor and ask him about the time machine...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:53:44 AM

not all altcoins can thrive in altcoin season. many of them can not grow and eventually become ashes. but unfortunately we don't know what altcoins will be pumped later. therefore it is better for us to invest in potential altcoins, and sharpen our analysis a little by investing in new altcoins, which seem to test our luck, even though they have been analyzed properly.
The altcoin season does not mean all altcoins but almost the average altcoin has the potential to increase significantly, the increase in altcoins still depends on the price of btc because if btc is bearish then there is no altcoin support for high gains. This week there is a market correction and all altcoins are the impact of the falling price of btc.
There are many altcoins and also many of these altcoins can be considered shitcoin that can have different price trend because it was created for pump and dump . In altcoin season those kind of coins maybe didn't follow market trend and condition so in altcoin season it's possible that some of them isn't going to pump and can become no value like dust but most of altcoins will have big rally and increase in price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:51:36 AM

there is no such web, if there is one, I think very many people have become rich. In addition, there are several people who open price analysis services, and I found a lot of them in the Telegram group, but I really don't recommend following it.
I have a suggestion to do my own research. you can analyze it if you just focus on a few coins. You can look at it in terms of aspects, such as the latest development, or entry on a particular exchange. however, consider this with the existing demand. I think the independent analysis is the best way to identify whether a coin is going up or not.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 10:27:25 AM

Many websites can not provide clear references on this matter, we are forced to read all the news they make, but the results are not so satisfying, I don't think we can always trust websites at this time.

We need to do a little research ourselves in doing research, regarding the token or coin we want to buy, we can use the formula or experience in the past month to match today, if the odds are good after we analyze it, then we just decide to buy.
Yes. DYOR will be always be the answer. Although there are some websites that definitely point out some tips which coins will most likely to pump or dump but you have to pay for it. Group signals are mostly paid but for me, their predictions are not that reliable. Worst is they might end up scamming us so always be careful with it.

Altcoins will only be profitable if the project is well- developed and creates a huge demand from its investors so the promotion will always be positive. But for some altcoins who have low volume and had never attracted investors to trust their project so most of them will end up undervalued.  Although altcoins have their own shining moment but if their value never moves in the market, then they will surely be abandon.

Some sites that are currently available on Google or other media, we cannot use as a reference for decision making, they make news only for personal gain, but do not present news that is in accordance with existing sources or facts that are happening, so a lot of news is published. and they write can not be used as a guide for reference.

It's a good idea to start getting used to analyzing every issue we are facing, with various considerations that we take from certain sources, after that we conduct a study of the news or sources, so that the decisions we will take are not only based on other people's sources.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:23:40 AM

Every altcoin has chance to grow in this session but i will choose inly 5 coin
BTC / ETH / AAVE / LINK / SXP

ADA will be great until the world catches up to the environmental/vegan movement and then their partnership with Beefchain will be their undoing.

Going against Vegansim is like betting against Crypto. In face.. the same percentage of people trade crypto as are vegan. We are meant to be one because we are the only ones who understand how bad the government really is.

nelliella

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:00:03 PM

not every altcoins , there is at least 15.000 altcoins and %70 of it pure shitcoin . go check some charts and you gonna see what i meant .

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 01:40:56 PM

YES, that is correct. Every altcoin have equal chance like others. With a hardworking, serious minded, dedicated and focused team, any altcoin with good, hardworking team can make it. We can see that in some meme coins. If meme coins can make it, it means coins with unique attributes can make. Every altcoin has a chance.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 02:06:17 PM

the opportunity to buy when the altcoins have come at the right time the price goes down it will be a condition of purpose to buy when all has happened and if you really have the right opportunity then the altcoin is more valuable than anything it certainly goes up even higher altcoins have great potential for increase which means that it has reached its peak later will get a bigger profit.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:29:04 PM

I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom. IF BTC price does down they drop but suddenly they skyrocket by the next day itself, it's pretty hard to judge which coin might pump for the next day.
That word every altcoin have a chance is out from reality. Only just some of them are able to stand during Bullrun and might say that you'll be lucky enough if you have those shitcoins that suddenly it pumps and doubles their price as many of them are still dead. I have to admit with that kind of experience and if I miss to sell it during that time, I'm going to blame myself for being stupid, instead.

Is there any specific website which might help me to identify? Kindly share your thoughts.
You can't find a site giving such a thing but these pump and dump groups could surely give you that, and so these signal groups. But I don't recommend them nor to rely on these people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████