Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems?  (Read 1175 times)
Cryptonian717 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:15:54 AM

I want to share with you one of the hidden gems that I found. Ethernity CLOUD - https://ethernity.cloud/

The Public Sale is happening soon, and they are getting a lot of media coverage, both written and on youtube.

What are your thoughts on this?
What are your hidden gems?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:29:11 AM

I don't have any hidden gem.

I scout in the market and look if there are some actual gems that I've missed. For the project you've mentioned, I've seen them very active in marketing not only in the forum.

But also in social medias, I won't get in during the sale, I'll wait until they're open to the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Matteorsini

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:29:03 AM

I want to share with you one of the hidden gems that I found. Ethernity CLOUD - https://ethernity.cloud/

The Public Sale is happening soon, and they are getting a lot of media coverage, both written and on youtube.

XSN will always be my top altcoin.
It is the native currency of Stakenet that powers its dApps.
A truly hidden gem that people kept sleeping on.
A project with real utility.
With its current market price at $0.34, it is a great deal.
Add it now on your portfolio and see it grow!
Cryptonian717 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:29:48 PM

I scout in the market and look if there are some actual gems that I've missed. For the project you've mentioned, I've seen them very active in marketing not only in the forum.

But also in social medias, I won't get in during the sale, I'll wait until they're open to the market.

Can I ask why are you going to wait until the open market? I thought the go to strategy is to buy as early as possible in order to register the highest gains
tyr0699

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:35:48 PM

XSN will always be my top altcoin.
It is the native currency of Stakenet that powers its dApps.
A truly hidden gem that people kept sleeping on.
A project with real utility.
With its current market price at $0.34, it is a great deal.
Add it now on your portfolio and see it grow!

I missed the presale on this project, it sold out too fast, 25h if I remember correctly
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:42:53 PM

Ethernity cloud looks good enough, it's a kind of project worth giving a short to me it's all about utilities and use cases and this ethernity cloud got them packed, they raised fund successfully which I predicted it's going to be successful, I'm glad I was able to get some coins

s.t.ethernitycloudt
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:17:22 PM

Ethernity cloud looks good enough, it's a kind of project worth giving a short to me it's all about utilities and use cases and this ethernity cloud got them packed, they raised fund successfully which I predicted it's going to be successful, I'm glad I was able to get some coins

Thank you for supporting us! We are glad to have you on board
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:25:15 PM

I'm not seeing any media coverage about this project, care to share any links?

So it's really hard to say if this is a hidden gem or not. Usually those consider as hidden gems will start very slow with no media coverage and will just grow eventually before someone discover it and then the noise start and then we will see some coverage on other social platform. So it looks like the opposite in this case, just saying.
Cryptonian717 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:33:56 PM

I'm not seeing any media coverage about this project, care to share any links?

So it's really hard to say if this is a hidden gem or not. Usually those consider as hidden gems will start very slow with no media coverage and will just grow eventually before someone discover it and then the noise start and then we will see some coverage on other social platform. So it looks like the opposite in this case, just saying.

I'll drop a few links here:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ethernity-cloud-announces-results-of-recent-token-pre-sale-1030752446
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethernity-cloud-announces-results-recent-130000614.html

https://coincodex.com/article/11677/ethernity-cloud-blockchain-powered-confidential-computing-platform-prioritizes-privacy-and-security/?utm_source=coincodex&utm_medium=referral

https://ambcrypto.com/ethernity-cloud-leveraging-blockchain-to-offer-confidential-computing-solutions/?utm_source=coincodex&utm_medium=referral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUnRB-QcIfI

These are just a few, i took the links from their listing on coincodex. I believe some more media coverage will come up before their Public Sale

rjsolutions28

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:38:03 PM

My hidden gem is Defi Magic. It's a lucrative endeavor and Their staking and yield are absolutely green. The best Defi Project IMO. https://bsc.defimagic.io/#/
Cryptonian717 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:43:04 PM

My hidden gem is Defi Magic. It's a lucrative endeavor and Their staking and yield are absolutely green. The best Defi Project IMO. https://bsc.defimagic.io/#/

Looks nice!

Can i ask you how do you define a stacking and yield as safe? I am seeing a lot of them pretty much everywhere, but I am a bit reluctant when it comes to using them. At most I am using binance earn
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:45:53 PM

in as much as you thought this project is a quality gem, some will disagree with your choice. the project choose t develop on ethereum but runs it blockchain. the ethernity token will run on side by side with ethereum but different blockchain. users will have to add the blockchain on metamask to be able to access the token.  it is a new project and hopefully will succeed for now. the roadmap is clear and i hope the team will come up with a good project.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 04:56:34 PM

I constantly looking for NFT games with high marketcap and about to blast. Check out the following list and look for their contract address in poocoin, yes they are BSC coins. This could give you easy 4 to 8x profit.

Upcoming
NFT Music

My Current gems that soon to blast!
TLM, MIST, WNCG, PKMON

Already blast:
ALICE, GHST, DPET, AXS

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:55:00 PM

Can I ask why are you going to wait until the open market? I thought the go to strategy is to buy as early as possible in order to register the highest gains
It is the strategy that others do too to see if the project is worth it.

Because usually when it is on presale, those investors will dump as quick as they can when it's available in the market. And to see if there's the short term progress and survivability of that project.

When it's dumped, then it shall recover if it really has the potential.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:59:58 PM

The functionality is too expensive considering that this is an Erc-20 token, I do not think that this project will show a good result, the blockchain is definitely not chosen that can support the technological solutions of this project.
The Solana or Near Protocol blockchain would be more suitable for him. I think you already understood which projects are gem for me Smiley
CryptoGoldenWhale

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:35:14 PM

I don't know what are you doing in this market if you don't have #XVG Easy go to 1$
, Real use cases , strong project , old coin (classic)
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:24:51 PM

I agree with this observation, Ethernity Cloud has a good project structure and has a very promising product and use cases, and I think its a good choice, but I see one hindrance because it was launched on Ethereum Network we all know that Ethereum gas problem has not yet solved and it becomes worse after Eth price was pump hard. EtherenityCloud team should use multiple chains, Like BSC and Polygon network so that micro and small investors can get onboard on the project.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:13:11 PM

Etny looks very interesting.
Promising high security, good data confidentiality, and the availability of high platform use, this is one of the few platforms that exist from its kind which aims to utilize blockchain technology to solve and increase existing problems with old cloud computing networks.
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 01:47:45 PM

No one knows the hidden gems.  However, potential altcoins are currently mostly gaming projects.  That's why I'm looking at Star Atlas right now.  They were going to make a minigame.  If I remember correctly, the release of this was postponed to December.  I do not give investment advice to anyone.  However, I will have some savings in Atlas.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:34:50 PM

If they're getting so much media coverage, then i guess it ain't really a hidden gem, is it?
You need to find projects that are seriously flying below the radar.
As for Ethernity Cloud, imo it's neither here or there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: