Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ways to trade?  (Read 2402 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:56:04 AM

I don't really know but I think for crypto! chart patterns are more reliable than indicators, the forest Market is what works well with indicators, so to get more accuracy in the crypto market u use the chart patterns so as to be sure of what you are doing, but well in you ain't familiar with chart pattern you can still use indicators to trade Buh I don't think if it will give you much formation about the market. Anyways it will be best to learn about chart patterns and indicators to be more accurate in price predictions but as a newbie you can use the MA and the EMA it's quite simple to understand and still good to work with.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 12:25:07 PM

Tradingview provides the most indicators and charts for free. They also have options to look at strong buy or strong sell depending on different parameters. Another site I use to look at the current trend is cryptometer.io they have some live updates on buying and selling sentiments. And you also need to play with different buying and selling options with your exchange, most of the popular exchanges provides almost all of those features for free. Some even provide creation of different bots to play with your strategy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 04:56:43 PM

If you ask for indicators for crypto, in my opinion there are no indicators that are absolutely certain in crypto, actually crypto trading is the same as trading using assets outside of crypto, crypto is more likely to be easily influenced by news in the mass media, so crypto volatility is very large , if you are confused about which asset to use to start trading, you are better off buying coins that are already strong in the crypto market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:19:33 PM

As we know, seasoned crypto asset traders or investors have several ways of assessing and predicting the cryptocurrency market. One of them is through an approach known as technical analysis.

By using technical analysis methods, you can get a better understanding of market sentiment and predict significant trends in the market. This analysis can be used to make more accurate predictions and wiser investment strategies.

Technical analysis takes into account the history of the crypto asset's movement with price charts and trading volumes, as well as anything that was done to the token. On the other hand, fundamental analysis is more focused on determining whether the valuation or value of the coin is higher, appropriate, or less.
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:47:20 PM

You should search on google and youtube to learn Technical Analysis which will help you in trading and they will also tell you about indicators then you can use indicators, and get profit.
Never buy any coin in FOMO and never sell coin panic, always remember these points for trading.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:00:23 PM

Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
You seem to have a mistaken idea of what indicators really do, there is no indicator that is going to tell you all the time when you are going to win and when you are going to lose, you need a strategy that makes use of some indicators to make trades with a high probability of being profitable, however since you have to ask this question it is obvious you are not ready to trade the markets, someone could give you their winning strategy and you will still lose money with it, so take some time off and do not comeback at least until you have mastered the basics.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:05:01 PM

if I was in your position as a beginner who is new to crypto then I prefer to invest in real coins that already exist in the cryptoqurrency market, at least prioritizing BTC, ETH, BNB for the long term. Trading without experience is very risky, especially if you are a frantic trader, it is not recommended.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:42:59 PM

Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
There is no cut short answer for this as the market does not follow the conventional way but you can view the indicators and patterns to have an idea on how the market could perform but it is not conclusive. I personally keep it simple, invest in the top coins when the market is going down and wait for the long haul and then my other form of investment which i recently started once again is finding out new projects to invest and if it is a good project then you are making a huge profit unlike any other investment.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:13:28 PM

Your best bet is to have enough knowledge about trading.And in order to trade you always need to analyze the currency well. Especially Bitcoin Etherium BNB trading with all these coins can be quite worry free and some profit can be made.Moreover if you know well about trading then you can train by analyzing different coins then you will be more profitable there.
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:57:27 AM

If there are no special indicators like that, but it all depends on us who usually play how and how we usually do, if I myself don't have to depend on indicators or websites, but I'm more confident with my own heart and reason, so that later I will be satisfied with the results of our own work, even if we fail, we are not disappointed with people or other things like that, but if you like or are used to playing in stocks, you can also as long as your belief has a stand.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
darahjuang

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 04:26:13 AM

There are no technical indicators in cryptocurrency in my opinion, it all depends on how management we use. Trading in crypto is the same as trading stocks which requires time to be able to control the movement of the market when it increases and when it decreases. In general I think so.
apa don

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:00:59 AM

You can check out Bitget Exchange. they claim to be the world's largest crypto copy trading platform. I have tried it before and even manage to earn some profits from their copy trading and they have a lot of good traders to choose to copy trade from.

Yes, that's true, but Bitget Exchange can't always eat or promise.
and try to understand the market assets in Cryptocurrencies if you want to trade with big profits.
because many Cryptocurrency market assets have used them and the results are not in vain.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:42:20 AM

I'm an investor now and look for projects that will provide a large return in a year or two down the road, like Celo and NEAR, so I don't actively trade, I stake instead, but I can tell you that I have had success in the past trading BTC based off of the price and movements of Grayscale Trust BTC. It indicates where the market will go before it does. That's the easiest way to beat the market.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:42:03 AM

As long as I know investing is something fun if you know and understand how to invest properly. It's true that everything has risks, but with easy and instant conditions like today, there are many ways to find tips and tricks in trading by surfing the internet. when to enter and exit the money market.

Always use money management, one of the easiest is to always buy low and sell high. although it can take a few days to get the lowest price. however, it makes you comfortable, and asset value estimates change very quickly.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:44:55 AM

As long as I know investing is something fun if you know and understand how to invest properly. It's true that everything has risks, but with easy and instant conditions like today, there are many ways to find tips and tricks in trading by surfing the internet. when to enter and exit the money market.

Always use money management, one of the easiest is to always buy low and sell high. although it can take a few days to get the lowest price. however, it makes you comfortable, and asset value estimates change very quickly.
Yes for me investing is lot of fun And I love to invest my money in different places whatever small amounts i earn. Not only in crypto but other places as well like stocks. I dont have much money Or I would invest some in real estate as well. I have a lot of knowledge and interest in investing.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:10:31 PM

learn by reading a lot in every market that trades crypto, learning early or how to see the movement of crypto first, don't let us go straight in and take part because we don't have a strong mental foundation yet, because the nature of crypto is very different, it's possiblethe worst thing or wrongly predicting and making big losses at the beginning of our trading..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:18:39 PM

I think there are no indicator in crypto, It's totally depends to how its uses.Cz trading is very risk without experience .You should have learned by searching YouTube and article book to get knowledge. When you start first time trading theni have suggest for you,You can buy most valuable coin and hold long time to get good profit total from it.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:55:58 PM

If you are new to crypto and if you want to learn to trade then I would recommend you not to be in hurry and first learn the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
After that learn how demand and supply works. With that you should be able to understand how support and resistance works and apply it on charts.
Once you get to know about support and resistance you should be able to get started with trading.

To begin with you can start using indicators like RSI and MACD. With that get some experience on trading and after that you will be able to find out how to proceed further.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:48:30 PM

Experience is the most valuable knowledge in Cryptocurrency trading, the longer we engage in this trading, the more knowledge we will gain. Of course, we will also find it easier to read the graph of the ups and downs of Crypto prices. 
I remind you when we are trading crypto, we should not be greedy in taking profits. Sell ​​your coins when you have made a profit even though the amount is not large, don't panic when the price drops and we have to be patient waiting for the price to go up.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:52:33 PM

I think there are no indicator in crypto, It's totally depends to how its uses.Cz trading is very risk without experience .You should have learned by searching YouTube and article book to get knowledge. When you start first time trading theni have suggest for you,You can buy most valuable coin and hold long time to get good profit total from it.
it will be a long-term investment.
I think without trying and feeling mistakes, anyone will not get valuable experience and lessons.
believe me, every pro trader today has done and even often makes mistakes in analysis.
Crypto market trends keep changing all the time. we can only follow it and try our best. most importantly, continue to improve your trading skills.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: