Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's valuable information  (Read 116 times)
RIFAT001 (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:10:08 PM
Merited by rofik28 (1)

In 2021, Elon Musk and US President Joe Biden talked about cryptocurrency. But suddenly the price of Bitcoin is going up and down from 30k to 49k. So what will be the status of Bitcoin between 2022 and 2025?
Will the value of Bitcoin in cryptocurrency increase or decrease according to them?

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ L E G E N D A R Y  L I O N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE DEFI OF FUTURE ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   legendarylion.finance   ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:23:42 PM

Bitcoin's valuable information, behind the biggest cryptocurrency theft of all time, has finally returned all of the hacked assets. In a post on the Poly Network blog, the company said Mr White Hat, the hacker's initials, shared the so-called 'private key' needed to unlock bitcoins. regain control of the remaining assets, as far as I know this is the information I got, if my post is wrong please correct it, don't insult it..

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:33:13 PM

Will the value of Bitcoin in cryptocurrency increase or decrease according to them?

So.. you think both of them actually talked about what bitcoin's price would be in the future and made their own price predictions? or what?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:33:39 PM

In 2021, Elon Musk and US President Joe Biden talked about cryptocurrency. But suddenly the price of Bitcoin is going up and down from 30k to 49k. So what will be the status of Bitcoin between 2022 and 2025?
According to them - well, that I don't know but what I can speculate is according to the market movement and considering that the next halving event for Bitcoin is in 2024 I'd expected a higher price by 2025.

Figures in our society are important but they're not the sole contributors to how markets move. In a way, BTC in my opinion will reach new highs, and it may happen sooner than 2024, but that's only my speculation.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:37:12 PM

So what will be the status of Bitcoin between 2022 and 2025?
I can imagine the overall/international stock market doing quite well for the next three years (definitely after this one and the start of the next year) so I think bitcoin might follow a similar trajectory.

Why and who knows?

I assume a lot of them are like some of us in crypto who are wondering why other people haven't gotten involved in the space and why the price keeps increasing - no one's not hear of bitcoin by this point afaik and what has stopped them investing in it other than a lack of knowledge (that they might not still have when they do come to invest).
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:39:04 PM

the early 2021 price of $62k. was not a sustainable 'value' price.
it was an over inflated by atleast 2x bubble price

the VALUE was still around the $28k plus area.

the $62k was always going to break and correct down. it just needed the slightest poke.
stop thinking that the $62k was a value crash. it was not. it was a correction TO value

with the hashrate rising and all of those that had coins under $20k then selling for $30k. leaving new holders at a $30k bottom. the value began to rise.
and as more old coins change hands and more the hashrate rise(cost). means that VALUE line rises too

yes there is a bit of speculation ontop. not as bad as the beginning of 2021. but this $50k is above value
so either the real value has to rise and catch up. or expect some move movements up and down in the speculative bubble area above value

as for the future
if the cost of mining increases. and old coins are sold to set new minimum costs for the new holders. bitcoin will continue to rise

but if mining cost decrease this can turn into a downward spiral

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:43:23 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. And no one can predict 100% surely on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency price can up and down in any time. But most of the time for huge hype crypto currency price increase. Also bad news effect on price decreasing. Because of potential and popular coin, Bitcoin price will increase and will be hit $100k in the last of 2022. This is my personal prediction. But I'm damn sure that Bitcoin price will cross $100k in the meantime of 2022 to 2025.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:55:21 PM

if for now maybe we have to be patient, in my opinion for now there is no valuable information from bitcoin, about biden and elon musk I don't believe in their posts, I'm more interested in seeing the development of the el salvador country, in managing currency in digital, instead of reading Elon Musk's post, who doesn't have a stand..
RIFAT001 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:00:44 PM

Seems like the current situation. What will the future be like?
So.. you think both of them actually talked about what bitcoin's price would be in the future and made their own price predictions? or what?

RIFAT001 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:10:45 PM

According to them - well, that I don't know but what I can speculate is according to the market movement and considering that the next halving event for Bitcoin is in 2024 I'd expected a higher price by 2025.

Figures in our society are important but they're not the sole contributors to how markets move. In a way, BTC in my opinion will reach new highs, and it may happen sooner than 2024, but that's only my speculation.
According to the equation of 2021, it can be said that if the future is like 2021, will it be able to rise? If we can leave this equation of 2021 and go to a higher place, we will be in a better position in the future.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:20:32 PM

Bitcoin's valuable information, behind the biggest cryptocurrency theft of all time, has finally returned all of the hacked assets. In a post on the Poly Network blog, the company said Mr White Hat, the hacker's initials, shared the so-called 'private key' needed to unlock bitcoins. regain control of the remaining assets, as far as I know this is the information I got, if my post is wrong please correct it, don't insult it..
I don't know how your reply is connected to the thread but if I recall correctly, Poly Network was able to recover all those stolen assets and the hacker made a statement that he isn't interested in the money, he was exposing the vulnerability of the system that Poly Network has.

Regarding the price going up, I think it could just be part of the reason why bitcoin has gone up in prices or it could've all just been a coincidental thing, this happens from time to time, it's just that people love to connect the dots to form an imaginary pattern.

RIFAT001 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:51:39 PM

I don't know how your reply is connected to the thread but if I recall correctly, Poly Network was able to recover all those stolen assets and the hacker made a statement that he isn't interested in the money, he was exposing the vulnerability of the system that Poly Network has.

Regarding the price going up, I think it could just be part of the reason why bitcoin has gone up in prices or it could've all just been a coincidental thing, this happens from time to time, it's just that people love to connect the dots to form an imaginary pattern.
The poly network was not able to recover their hacked coins. Such a large system had such weak security. That hackers have been able to easily steal billions of dollars from here. Hackers have given away the coins of Poly Network without any hesitation. If the hacker did not return, he would not have been able to get the coins back from here.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:09:31 PM

I'm really confused. According to my research we should keep patient & wait for the upcoming years. I hope price will be higher than this year 

Research or speculation? if research then you provide references, analysis studies, data, and statistics. So if that's speculation you are in the right statement.
Bitcoin doesn't need to be researched if we can't do it, just believe me there is no such thing as a Bitcoin crash for now. We will continue and see the future of Bitcoin even better.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████