Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dream Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 698 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:15:49 PM

I think it would be better and easier to handle if there are no individual criteria. The people that can whitelist can develop some common and standard questions. Such that if an applicant decides to involve more than one whitelister, he/she will equally meets same questions.
Then there should be a common group by all the whitelisters were a general judgment can be passed on an applicant rather than discretionary judgment. Thank you!
Yeah, that's exactly the point I was getting across. No doubt, certain users that are whitelisting will be easier to convince, but I'm not a fan of bringing in a standardized approach, because this could quickly become abused. In my eyes, they have to convince me in whatever way they can. Honestly, at this point it seems like the majority of the users I would whitelist would be those recommended by already established users here, as there hasn't been a lot of success with the current conversations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: