Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should other countries did not accept Bitcoins?  (Read 810 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:28:40 PM

No offense for other countries 🌹

Why should other countries did not accept Bitcoins or let's says that Bitcoins are illegal to them?

Many reasons why some countries treated Bitcoins an illegal. But we all know that Bitcoins did not break the rules of the government, in fact Cryptocurrencies are very popular nowadays especially Bitcoin, many people got successful by joining Bitcoin.

In my point of view Bitcoin is not illegal unless you're trying to scam someone. Bitcoins did not steal money from the bank so what's the point we say Bitcoin is illegal?

This do simply tells that you cant really please everybody and its just normal that each country does have its own views and jurisdiction towards bitcoin neither on negative,positive or neutral.
When it comes to blocking or hesitation then it all do talks about its anonymity and being decentralized and as government doesnt really like anonymity then im not really surprised on
why they do really have that kind of treatment. You cant really force off a country that they should adopt or accept bitcoin because they would always be giving out issue
about money laundering or something connected to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:34:20 PM

There is nothing wrong about Bitcoin normally. But the volatility determines the last decision for governments. And they don't want to make a currency that is very unbalanced their legal tender. And some of these governments don't even want to accept payments with Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin will be added as a payment method everywhere in the future. But I don't expect that governments of big countries will lean towards making it legal tender.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:36:37 PM

The world's largest countries have already recognized Bitcoin. My neighboring country India declared Bitcoin illegal in the Parliament but could not eradicate Bitcoin from the people. India  Most people feel comfortable using Bitcoin. So the government was forced to re-legalize Bitcoin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:48:50 PM

Why should other countries did not accept Bitcoins or let's says that Bitcoins are illegal to them?

Many reasons why some countries treated Bitcoins an illegal. But we all know that Bitcoins did not break the rules of the government, in fact Cryptocurrencies are very popular nowadays especially Bitcoin, many people got successful by joining Bitcoin.

In my point of view Bitcoin is not illegal unless you're trying to scam someone. Bitcoins did not steal money from the bank so what's the point we say Bitcoin is illegal?

You know taxes are a problem here. bitcoin does not take money from banks. but if everyone uses bitcoin, the government can't tax it, they don't have regulations that can regulate it. so before there are regulations governing crypto released, the government will not want to accept bitcoin. and it could be a problem for the country's financial system. we know decentralization has an advantage for users, because it can't be controlled. this is another reason why bitcoin is hard to accept.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:56:33 PM

In order to legalize Bitcoin, a country has to be economically prosperous enough, otherwise it is not possible to legalize Bitcoin. In general, all the economically prosperous countries have legalized bitcoin.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 02:09:05 AM

There are two main reasons why countries do not accept Bitcoin. The first reason is that many countries lack knowledge about this new technology. Many of the sitting government officials and those who create laws and policies are old enough to fail to thoroughly understand and appreciate something which is very alien to the current economic, financial, and monetary designs. The second reason of course is that other countries see Bitcoin as a threat to their power and control. Money matters should be within the control of governments.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:38:27 AM

it is depend on the political views of each government as they are looking for the goodness of their people so if they know something that would hurt them then this will not be allowed.
you have pointed it right so what is the issue at all?

And that is the problem , because since volatile, decentralized and anonymous this is easily to use for scamming .
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 04:11:39 AM

The thing is that governments always want to control everything, especially finances, so they don’t want to accept Bitcoin as it is unregulated. Moreover, they can’t cope with anonymity if people use Tornado Cash for example.
As a result, they are trying to replace cryptocurrencies by creating digital yuan, but it is not the same as classic crypto as  they will still be regulated by the government.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 02:19:08 PM

Bitcoin decentralization and transaction costs and controls on the flow of money away from central banks and governments. Many countries do not have the power to investigate cases related to cryptocurrencies such as the US, Russia, UK or other major powers, so accepting cryptocurrencies is also a risk to the economic security of countries. that family.
Another problem is that the laws related to cryptocurrencies in different countries are not uniform so to be considered legal they must have their own laws and sanctions to deal with.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 02:59:41 PM

They don't accept and legalize Bitcoin for so many reasons and we have not to urge them to do that as it was their choice. Will have to respect them. We could really think and ask why and why? No matter what we do, even we spend the whole day explaining to them, that it never has an effect because, at the end of the day, they will not able to understand what you saying.
if they believe and trust crypto, they surely had come and embraced the new system in the first place but they don't, and what else we have to expect them. What we are going to do is to wait until the moment that they will open their minds and look on the positive side of Bitcoin and I know they will do it.

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 05:26:35 PM

There are many reason that countries are aware to accept bitcoin. Well i can't exactly say what other countries reason could be but if i say why my country still didn't approved bitcoin. Well i don't give here my opinion i will say those things what i known by watching television news, talk show and news paper.

• Bitcoin is peer to peer transaction technology and there is no history of the people’s those have done transaction. And according to government its a best method to do money laundering. 
  • its price volatile.
  • Government haven't any control on any transaction. So tax is a factor.
  • If its buy/sell becomes easy in our country then it will be a weapon for criminal activists like drag dealing payment, weapon buy sell payment and many more.

For me i think this are the things what i got from different business show, tv news and news paper.

But according to me its my life. Now you may understand my feelings about bitcoin.
MartinsCoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 06:43:10 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2021, 11:10:01 PM by MartinsCoin

Many countries around the world are already accepting bitcoin as a form of payment because some governments have already realized the benefits of integrating bitcoin and cryptocurrencies into their economy. El Salvador, despite discussions to the contrary, is already accepting bitcoin; Japan also passed a law making bitcoin a legal form of online payment, eliminating taxes and establishing a framework for regulatory framework for bitcoin-based businesses. Australia also took a stand in favor of cryptocurrencies and removed the double taxation that penalized users. Countries like Switzerland, Antigua and Barbuda (in the Caribbean Sea), Amsterdam and Malta are some of the countries that have facilitated the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. To be clear, we all know that bitcoin is not illegal because it poses any risk to citizens, because it's an alternative P2P monetary system for people to get rid of state oppression and have freedom to control their money, so bitcoin is seen as a threat by the state, because the system wants to have absolute control over people, and bitcoin has come to destroy the absolute control that some countries wish to have over their citizens.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 06:49:34 PM

They don't accept and legalize Bitcoin for so many reasons and we have not to urge them to do that as it was their choice. Will have to respect them. We could really think and ask why and why? No matter what we do, even we spend the whole day explaining to them, that it never has an effect because, at the end of the day, they will not able to understand what you saying.
if they believe and trust crypto, they surely had come and embraced the new system in the first place but they don't, and what else we have to expect them. What we are going to do is to wait until the moment that they will open their minds and look on the positive side of Bitcoin and I know they will do it.
Each country has definitely its own reasons why bitcoin for them becomes illegal and does not plan to accept bitcoin even if others are already doing the contrary. It may be bitcoin as a big threat to their own government due to its decentralized in nature or because of social media news that bitcoin has been indirectly involved in  different scams. I believe if the country is willing to accept bitcoin to integrate in their traditional financial system then they can do it just like other countries who have been accepting already bitcoin payments.

Whatever their reasons behind then let it be. I believe the process will take time and hopefully once more countries will be able to accept bitcoin as a form of currency, then they will change their perception towards bitcoin. Adoption for bitcoin has still a long way to go before it will be finally realized.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 06:56:36 PM

Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme or something like that but still some very "clever" people claim that. We are talking about a currency which has been in the market and grown big for more than 10 years. How in the hell would Bitcoin be a scam project? I really don't understand the logic of that kind of people. When it comes to being illegal or legal, it is depending on the laws of your country in the end. If there is no some legislation that decides Bitcoin to be illegal in your country, it is not illegal. Only in the other case we can say that it is illegal.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:14:38 PM

Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme or something like that but still some very "clever" people claim that. We are talking about a currency which has been in the market and grown big for more than 10 years. How in the hell would Bitcoin be a scam project? I really don't understand the logic of that kind of people. When it comes to being illegal or legal, it is depending on the laws of your country in the end. If there is no some legislation that decides Bitcoin to be illegal in your country, it is not illegal. Only in the other case we can say that it is illegal.
Neither getting paid or doesnt really want for their Ego to be that affected and some do really stick on what they do really believe even though it is already been proven or quite obvious that those things that they do have in mind then its fixed and cant really be affected or changed by someone.

Each of us does have own personalities and some are really that close minded ones which do have this kind of behavior or they are just too paranoid on things because of some probable
bad experiences in the past.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:16:00 PM

The nature of how bitcoin is designed, and how it is decentralized and cannot be controlled by anyone makes it a huge competitor for dishonest people who don't want it to take the place of the regular currency, the problem with our governments is that they are not run by politicians or votes they are run by business people and by the richest man who dictate how laws are made and if a law does not suit they profit they won't pass it, and that includes bitcoin and cryptocurrency because if they take over who is ever gone use the banks anymore and they will all run out of business.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 08:02:50 PM

bitcoin is illegal when you or the government says it's illegal and it's just an individual opinion...

in fact Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency that was created and used to make it easier for someone to do transactions. Bitcoin is illegal = a slanderous sentence that has no proof.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 08:07:15 PM

~

Well you mentioned it already, OP anyway. They're avoiding the possibilities that those things would happen. Here in my country, KYC is strict to some custodial wallets involving crypto because they're aware that such transactions aren't traceable in cases of money laundering, which is ironically even happening outside crypto.

Bitcoin is being your own bank. It's absurd to make an assumption that Bitcoin stole something in the bank.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 09:16:52 PM

That POV that you've given is the same as fiat's. There are scammers that have been scamming people through fiat yet the government won't declare it as illegal since it's their own printed money.

And to the point of banning bitcoin, they don't like it, its feature and almost everything. It also sums up that they don't understand it and that's why they're not liking it and only knew that it's being used for illegal trade which is just the same as fiat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:40:37 AM

why other countries don't accept bitcoin,? actually it is their right, but if a country says bitcoin is illegal, of course we will not accept it, because bitcoin has never stolen money from banks, and bitcoin has never harmed any country, if a country does not accept bitcoin for reasons of wasting energy, even that doesn't make sense, the proof is that there are still many other companies that cause waste of energy and damage the environment, but instead are supported by the government, if I personally think the reason they reject bitcoin is because they can't control bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: