Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin = 100k by December  (Read 1254 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 10:46:21 AM

It is hard to believe now that the bitcoin price will reach 100k$ by the end of December, because there are only few months away to December and the Bitcoin price is still at 50k$, I saw that the market is good and still bullish but the time is really short I think we will see another ATH but not 100k$ it will be 70k$ to 80k$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:04:43 PM

It is hard to believe now that the bitcoin price will reach 100k$ by the end of December, because there are only few months away to December and the Bitcoin price is still at 50k$, I saw that the market is good and still bullish but the time is really short I think we will see another ATH but not 100k$ it will be 70k$ to 80k$.
Believe it, didn't bitcoin reached 20k in just a month or even a day? So as long as there's still a day in this year, the price will still always have a chance to go up. And if it doesn't go up to that point, there's still always another year for it to go up again. Maybe you're right that it's not the time for 100k to happen this year.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 02:41:23 PM

Believe it, didn't bitcoin reached 20k in just a month or even a day? So as long as there's still a day in this year, the price will still always have a chance to go up. And if it doesn't go up to that point, there's still always another year for it to go up again. Maybe you're right that it's not the time for 100k to happen this year.
It takes Bitcoin 3 years to get a price about $20,000 but it broke the resistance within a few hours. After the All time high break-out, Bitcoin topped at $64,000. If you believe $64,000 is not a highest price for 2021 bull run, please imagine how price will move after $64,000 is broken.

If you don't believe it, you must have reasons why you did not believe it.

Supply Shock supports a test of all time high and potential to break it; and Stock to Flow model works like clockwork

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:11:12 PM

Bitcoin that continues to show positive signs continues to trigger various interesting and certainly positive price predictions. The optimistic view of the $100,000 Bitcoin price later this year, is a topic of conversation that is still hot and interesting today. I think we are still in a bull market. I think we could see above $100k by the end of the year, so I'd be optimistic about that too.
There has been a lot of talk about the bitcoin price at the end of december and of course this will be a hot topic as long as the signs of a bull market persist, i know this will be a big speculation especially an expert who analyzes it in the market so i will find a bright spot whether this will happen during the bullrun or just their optimism whose goal is just to get higher bitcoin.
In the current year it seems that bitcoin will not take long to redeem ATH again and is more confident in the many encouragements from various big institutions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:29:08 PM

There has been a lot of talk about the bitcoin price at the end of december and of course this will be a hot topic as long as the signs of a bull market persist, i know this will be a big speculation especially an expert who analyzes it in the market so i will find a bright spot whether this will happen during the bullrun or just their optimism whose goal is just to get higher bitcoin.
In the current year it seems that bitcoin will not take long to redeem ATH again and is more confident in the many encouragements from various big institutions.
That is the most amazing thing that we should be waiting for, and meanwhile there are so many days it didn't move more than 5% at the same time. So, bitcoin could stay around these prices, maybe move up a little and down a little but finish around these prices which is not really that shocking. However we could also wake up one day and see bitcoin over 70k+ as well, we could have just one week that sees bitcoin at 100k, that's why really it is obvious that the only thing that is guaranteed in bitcoin that it could do anything in price. Obviously it would be a difficult thing to do but we really need to actually handle it calmly as well without getting too hyped or sad about everything.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 05:11:38 PM

Those who are crypto predictors they know  very well and  predict  ultimately after few days later it happens. While predictors said that when the price of BTC was 12K, many predictors also said that Bitcoin would cross 50K, it seemed strange to us at that moment but the reality we deserve. So 100k is not so far.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:34:37 AM

I'm of the view that Bitcoin will hit a new all-time high in the next few months. But that does not mean bitcoin will always be stable. There is still uncertainty that causes the value of bitcoin to fall.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:45:43 AM

~
It takes Bitcoin 3 years to get a price about $20,000 but it broke the resistance within a few hours. After the All time high break-out, Bitcoin topped at $64,000. If you believe $64,000 is not a highest price for 2021 bull run, please imagine how price will move after $64,000 is broken.
I don't know which part did you think that I was being negative about bitcoin but I will take it, it's my fault that I tried to be neutral in that post since I want to cover all the possibilities there is. I don't get why you're so mad but I am on the same side as you regarding bitcoin.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 12:50:55 PM

I'm of the view that Bitcoin will hit a new all-time high in the next few months. But that does not mean bitcoin will always be stable. There is still uncertainty that causes the value of bitcoin to fall.

Bitcoin stable?   Grin Grin
BTC is the most volatile coin in the world.
In my opinion, ATH should also be achieved within a few months, and maybe even this year. I am not sure if it will be $100k but I am pretty sure about $80k.
Of course, a very large drop in the price should be expected later, but I do not know if it can be a bear market as deep as in 2018. I think that the larger the market cap, the more stable the Bitcoin price becomes and the next corrections will be smaller and smaller.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 01:51:03 PM

"Always be stable"? When was Bitcoin became stable?
Uncertainty is always the companion in terms of Bitcoin's highly volatile value.
There is no such thing as stable in crypto space except for the stable coins.

Now, If we're talking about ATH, I guess we need the whales and institutions to pour more funds for Bitcoin to be able to make another run. If traders kept selling at the strong resistance, we are in no way to see Bitcoin to be able to achieve another run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 02:31:33 PM

"Always be stable"? When was Bitcoin became stable?
Uncertainty is always the companion in terms of Bitcoin's highly volatile value.
There is no such thing as stable in crypto space except for the stable coins.

Now, If we're talking about ATH, I guess we need the whales and institutions to pour more funds for Bitcoin to be able to make another run. If traders kept selling at the strong resistance, we are in no way to see Bitcoin to be able to achieve another run.
Nothing is stable in bitcoin except fluctuations which we all know can happen whenever it goes up and down.
There is always no guessing in this even the uncertainty we don't know whether this will be a good thing or bad, all we just depend on the speculations we know.

We will never know whether whales or institutional companies will move with a lot of money, because they always run without any valid notification, we only often see some news while what happens usually is that they are not in that field.
And of course traders will follow the trend, when bad will sell when up will buy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 03:20:57 PM

the price drop that occurred a few days ago would certainly have a big impact on the optimism of many people if bitcoin would reach $100k before the end of the year. I don't understand why bitcoin is so hard to hit $50k and stay above it. market conditions so far have shown no signs of recovering, if market conditions do not recover quickly it is certainly difficult for bitcoin to reach $100k by the end of the year.

arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:29:12 PM

Can Bitcoin Still Make 100k by December?  Huh
When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can
Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice. No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:54:09 PM

Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice.
True, but only if you predict it's like stabbing in the dark. What I mean is that you only predict without doing any analysis that can strengthen your prediction both fundamentally and technically. However, no prediction is 100% correct and it is a confirmation of a fact that I have seen many times since I joined bitcointalk. We have seen that the price of bitcoin continues to grow from year to year and continues to improve. Demand is increasing, adoption is becoming more tangible and this is a testament to “bitcoin is a profitable investment in the long term”.

No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
Investing in bitcoin mean you have to take it at your own risk "the security of your investment and also the risk of volatility". No one can be sure that you will get big profit even though early investors get a lot of profit from it. So the two right words if you like investing in bitcoin are "DYOR & DWYOR".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:57:03 PM

When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can
Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice. No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
No one really forces you to follow or do make out some step based up on what they had speculated.We do have our own or self will on making decisions towards our investment and not theirs.
We've been keep on making out guesses specially when the end of the month of a particular year is approaching since big events back in the past do really happen into these months which
it isnt really surprising that people would really be having this kind of impressions whenever we do really reach off this particular time but it isnt bad to be optimistic but not really
on that exaggerated part.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:09:42 AM

I'm very sure by the end of this year Bitcoin will make a new ATH maybe more than 100k if you see what happened last April so quickly and rapidly bitcoin reached its new ATH at 65k I think it's a very big increase and not a big thing it is unlikely that the predicted bull market in the near future the price of bitcoin will be so high.
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:16:39 PM

I believe there is a good chance that we will see the price exceed $100,000 in the final month of this year. Late September or early October might usher in a new bull market. We should be able to witness six-digit values for Bitcoin prices till the end of the year. And I'm sure there are a lot of others who are thinking along the same lines as me right now.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:55:40 PM

Those who are crypto predictors they know  very well and  predict  ultimately after few days later it happens. While predictors said that when the price of BTC was 12K, many predictors also said that Bitcoin would cross 50K, it seemed strange to us at that moment but the reality we deserve. So 100k is not so far.
Those are just fluke, even you can make a prediction and the price of Bitcoin will hit those valuation one day or the other. Have you seen anyone who could exactly predict when a market would rally and when the market would go into correction mode. It is not that easy to predict those exactly, you can have a reference on what the market could be looking at the general market situation, but not exact prediction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:13:45 PM

Those are just fluke, even you can make a prediction and the price of Bitcoin will hit those valuation one day or the other. Have you seen anyone who could exactly predict when a market would rally and when the market would go into correction mode. It is not that easy to predict those exactly, you can have a reference on what the market could be looking at the general market situation, but not exact prediction.
No one would ever be able to make out predictions on precise manner  and this is why we do keep speculating as we do go ahead considering this market is way too unpredictable.Some do even do say about 500k on year 2022 or something like that but it was all pure optimistically kind of calls for those people who do really believe much on bitcoin potential.Well, i cant  really blame them off because we have seen on how many times
that bitcoin did really surprise the community on where breaking out all time highs that we've never been expecting for it to reach on.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 09:16:03 AM

No one really forces you to follow or do make out some step based up on what they had speculated.We do have our own or self will on making decisions towards our investment and not theirs.
We've been keep on making out guesses specially when the end of the month of a particular year is approaching since big events back in the past do really happen into these months which it isnt really surprising that people would really be having this kind of impressions whenever we do really reach off this particular time but it isnt bad to be optimistic but not really on that exaggerated part.
Guesses are there to make them, it is easy to make guesses. I mean when was the last time someone made a guess and nobody said anything about it? Of course we could make guesses and of course nothing happens when we are wrong.

I personally feel like it is basically a common thing in bitcoin that people make wrong guesses, and if you are looking at other people for their guesses so that you could use that to make an investment then you are going to be mostly wrong as well. Always focus on your data and research, those will get you somewhere and you will make money because in the end data and research triumphs in the long run, it always has.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: