Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The arrival of new people in the world of cryptocurrency is really fun  (Read 711 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 10:33:03 AM

I call it a opportunity venturing rather than business since if you just trade it randomly on big or small exchange then most provably you cannot guarantee to earn passive income on it, but if you adopt the changes and create an idea which can help people and insert it with blockchain then maybe you can start to call it business since this can provably generate you an income without even trying to risk your money in certain market movements.
I would say there are business related stuff in crypto as well. I agree that if you are only trading crypto then you are not going to call it a business for simply trading it. However there are exchanges, projects, payment processors, blogs, ranking sites, and MANY online businesses around the world of crypto and we could call them crypto related businesses that people could work in.

This means all those companies also have workers, most of which work remotely and that is why crypto world offers the best chances. You are getting paid in crypto, you are working in your pyjamas at home, and you are making a good amount of money usually as well, especially if you live in a third world nation that gets paid little in regular salary. This is why I believe being a worker in this industry made my life 10x better and I am very happy about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: