Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the score! 1 mBTC prize ▶1xBit  (Read 1540 times)
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 08:50:30 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2021, 09:01:55 AM by 1xbit_official

Well, we don't think a lot of people expected the game to turn out that way: 3 quite easy goals from Bayern, Barcelona looses it again.

Here are correct predictions:

1 place
0-3

2 place
Barcelona 0:3 Bayern Munich

Congratulations!

0 - 3
This prediction seems to be posted after the game, correct us if we wrong.

And this one was edited in addition, thanks @MarkWal36

Winners, please send us your account numbers!

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huynhthai12384

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 04:29:44 PM

Well, we don't think a lot of people expected the game to turn out that way: 3 quite easy goals from Bayern, Barcelona looses it again.

Here are correct predictions:

1 place
0-3

2 place
Barcelona 0:3 Bayern Munich

Congratulations!

0 - 3

And this one was edited in addition, thanks @MarkWal36

Winners, please send us your account numbers!

Yay , check DM please

💎 2nd week of the Multidice ICO Airdrop is ending today. Submit your weekly report to get free MDICE tokens💰https://multidice.io/ico-home/14
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1249

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 06:15:42 PM

0 - 3

My prediction was more than 6 hours before the start of the game,

https://archive.md/GP0px

Also I remember very well I checked for the match time before placing my prediction  Roll Eyes

1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 10:58:05 AM

All the pending rewards were sent, check your accounts!

My prediction was more than 6 hours before the start of the game,
The forum shows your local time, but still it seems like you are right!

Please send us your account number Smiley

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 09:51:31 AM

Users who do this should be banned from the competition! 1xbit please enforce this suggestion, thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sarvankr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 11:48:32 AM

I want to show you what the 1xbit algorithm is. You can not win there. you can only lose.
This is proof of that. This is what and how this can happen.
I created an account for the first time on this web site yesterday, and made a deposit twice. Once 890 USDT and once again 500USDT.
I bet on 5 matches of which the first 4 lost, and I was very nervous. Then I went live to another match which luckily for me won. Because the stakes were high I took pictures before the match won, and after the win.
But after the victory I was disconnected from my account. I got confused and tried to log in several times but it was unsuccessful.
Then I wrote in the email from security 1xbit why my account is blocked. They sent me a message after 6 hours that they stop cooperating with me and I can not bet again. I tried to log in again to the account AND WHAT TO SEE, my ONLY winning bet was refunded. I asked them why my only winning match was refunded, and they told me that I KNEW THE MATCH BEFORE IT ENDED. WHAT !? HOW !? I have proof of this and I will send this to court, and I will open a lawsuit for this event. They do not allow you to win, this is the biggest proof. I sent 10 emails, with pictures with evidence but THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED! Here, see all that I'm talking about. My ACCOUNT NUMBER is : 351213535 , in case you back my winnings from my regular win game.

This is for what I am speaking about:

https://i.imgur.com/f3exHBz.png ||||||  bets  (all bets , 4 lose , one WIN VOID ( REGULAR WIN))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://i.imgur.com/bNg6BB7.jpeg  |||||| bet before it won, this is picture where I placed the Player Pavel Pinkovsky to win the first set handicap (-3.5), and behind my bet there is actual score 7-10. And after it set finished 7-11. But I placed it before it finished  and all information's are on the bet I have made! Photo is full screen and they cannot telling me I have know the result, because picture show bet is made BEFORE IT WIN!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://i.imgur.com/q4cew28.jpeg     |||||| bet before it won in bets history
https://i.imgur.com/crMlGRX.jpeg    ||||||  my win bet after game won and after they blocked my account with sign out and cannot login, then i sent email to security.
https://i.imgur.com/f3exHBz.png ||||||  bets  (all bets , 4 lose , one WIN VOID ( REGULAR WIN))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: