Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think twice before making a post  (Read 326 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 02:18:47 PM

Thinking before posting  can kill the mindset of plagiarism which is an offence that the forum do not tolerate. If every new member should always think before making a post it will add value to members .
Some people are not ready to think before posting, some will think but only what they will think about is how to plagiarize successfully without anyone knowing, some newbies only want to be a bounty hunter having only shit post history and intentionally continuing posting shits. If a newbie is here only thinking to know how to make use of bitcoin appropriately, he will move higher on this forum when he is exposed to real life cases with examples and able to teach the upcoming newbies when he is ranked already.
Some people are simply unsure of how they will approach composing their opinions because it is sometimes the same with other people. It's extremely difficult for a newcomer to the forum who desires to participate in a discussion.I also experienced it when I was a newbie here, when I'm looking for a good topic, even if it's interesting and you know what it's all about, there's a part of you that says you're not ready because something is missing from your post and it ends up looking like everyone else's. IMO, this is just the beginning for them; eventually, they will learn how to approach any discussion so that they are not identified as having plagiarized content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 03:37:41 PM

Just as you should think twice before making every post, you must search before creating every topic. If we all do this work then the number of many repetative posts will decrease. And this habit will help keep the forum clean.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:45:06 PM

Just as you should think twice before making every post, you must search before creating every topic. If we all do this work then the number of many repetative posts will decrease. And this habit will help keep the forum clean.
Yeah,and as much as we are checking our posts,we must also try to avoid posts that are not inline with the topic sentence.Some persons give posts that do not have anything to do with the topics,they just post what's in their mind,without reading through people's posts,and know if the one you are making is inline with the one that people have made before or not.

And again,while making a topic,let's try to have a check- through on the topics that have been made,wether it is not the same thing with the ones made before,as he said to avoid repeating a particular topic.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:34:30 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (3)

~
I'm gonna be honest that I was like those people back in the days that just straight up read the OP and reply it without reading much of the recent conversation that just happened. Someone in the thread corrected me that I wasn't paying attention to the discussion and I learned that the hard way to at least read the recent conversation, in case that the OP updates through replies because some does not decide to edit the OP and just straight up update throughout the conversation.
lovemycar

Activity: 34
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 07:19:38 AM

In fact, a similar topic has already been here. With the same accent. But it's not scary if another similar one appears. Practice shows that the same topics were, are, and will be. And asking new users to search, read, is simply pointless.
Everything happens in a circle.
Another thing is important. I would like to advise new people who come to the forum to read at least the latest topics, not to mention the search. The topics are repeated, sometimes they are already full of newer information, so there is no big trouble with the same topics. The problem is where the same thing is chewed thousands of times.
This is indeed the case. I also go back to read new posts. There are subjective and objective reasons for having novices, so there are a lot of repeated topics. I thought about it. There is no good way. Novices are best not to post main posts. Reading is more than everything. You can set restrictions to restrict novices from posting main posts.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:36:56 PM

If every new members should have a second thought before making a post it will really serve the purpose for which the forum is been created for. Thinking before posting  can kill the mindset of plagiarism which is an offence that the forum do not tolerate. If every new member should always think before making a post it will add value to members .

Unfortunately, there are members of the forum who create/reply posts that are either of low quality or plagiarized. The reason is simple- they want to have merits or they need to reach their weekly quota of posts on their respective campaign signatures. Though the latter reason is relatively more rare to happen (since campaign signatures are moderated by trusted managers), the issue of getting merits seems to be the reason on why newbies seem to focus more on quantity than quality on their posts.

Change your mindset as to how you post on the forum. This is a discussion created to be collaborative and not to earn cryptocurrencies (collateral effect).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:38:50 AM

Thinking before posting  can kill the mindset of plagiarism which is an offence that the forum do not tolerate.
i coudn't agree more. It totally helps us for self development. We learn more and more everytime we post something. I always had this type of rules to myself to think before actually clicking. It's a habit of mine and it helps me a lot. It allows me to grow and to be creative which is a good thing. I'm still a new in this forum but i am trying my best to learn and i hope i can.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: