Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:42:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will $50,000 be the resistant price?  (Read 865 times)
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 10:52:33 AM

When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:19:05 AM

Yes, it's the resistance price, it's same as the last time when it was bitcoin's first time arriving at that price point. For me, there's times that it will go back but at the same time it also means that bitcoin's going to go up much more because the harder the resistance the greater the pump.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:22:00 PM

We can not suggest anything about the price because that will depend on the supply and demand in the market. The price can increase anytime and break $50,000 soon as the price already test $48,000-$49,000 so the chance to back to $50,000 will still be big. We might see more than that price in the future and who knows, after the price reaches $50,000 in the next month, the price will still increase even we will see many corrections.

People can set the price to take profit but remember, other people will have different target prices to take profit so the price will increase more than $50,000. You should have your own target price to sell so you will not miss the chance to sell your bitcoin at your price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:25:20 PM

When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.
Right now, it's obviously is, but it is the same case, with $20k, $30k, or $40k. What I mean is that this whole numbers are hard to break, but once we have broken it, then we will have some FOMO.

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
I will remain optimistic that we can hit 6 digits at the end of the year. The last quarter has proven to be very strong, so we might have seen some resistance at $50k, but we still have 4 months to double up and reach $100k.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:41:27 PM

We have been to >$50K manytimes before (most recently on 23rd August), so it proves that $50K is not a hard resistance level. I have watched Bitcoin moving past 50K on multiple occasions, and I couldn't notice any considerable lag at that level. I would say that the next major resistance for Bitcoin may occur at $64,000 (the current ATH level). That is the level when short-term investors are likely to book their profit. And I am expecting six-digit figures (i.e >$100,000) before the end of this year.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:58:53 PM

We have breached $50k already, so that's no resistance, although is move down a bit, but it's not a dump so there is a good chance that we can reach $50k and sustain it next month.

I can't suggest any price, but obviously, we wanted to have a new all time high at the end of the year so most likely $64k++ is a good bench mark.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:03:24 PM
Merited by fillippone (3)

The next resistance price is above $64k, anything below that price is just another price that is waiting to be broken. And bitcoin have shown in the past many times already, that the last all time high can be reach again it's just a matter of time.

And I'm also one of those who wanted to see the price getting into the $100k range. Not only me that there are a lot of positive sentiments towards this price. I suggest that the OP read this Stock-to-Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity by @fillippone why everyone thinks that 6 digits is possible this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:25:10 PM

$50 000 is a good psychological level for a take profit but I don't think it's going to hold up too much resistance.

A lot of the time, pullbacks are healthy for price growth as exponential moves always induce a pullback but if you get them as you go up - investors look at them as being a lot healthier and with new support and resistance zones.

I think to this extent, if you're bullish on bitcoin, the more we stop at a high zone the more likely it is to act as support/resistance and once we break above it decisively and set out next support zone, it's just become harder to reach the original one.
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 02:31:43 PM

Yes, it's the resistance price, it's same as the last time when it was bitcoin's first time arriving at that price point. For me, there's times that it will go back but at the same time it also means that bitcoin's going to go up much more because the harder the resistance the greater the pump.

I just heard this, is this what compares the price of bitcoin or let's just say all assets in one rubber band?

With the amount of force required to stretch, its expulsion is just as strong. It is possible for this to happen but if I am not mistaken usually a bear market happens every time Christmas approaches. I hope I was just mistaken.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:35:03 PM

~

I just heard this, is this what compares the price of bitcoin or let's just say all assets in one rubber band?

With the amount of force required to stretch, its expulsion is just as strong. It is possible for this to happen but if I am not mistaken usually a bear market happens every time Christmas approaches. I hope I was just mistaken.
I am not sure though but that's what's happening every time I check for the pumps in the prices over the course of time, it goes down for awhile and then the prices go up much higher or relatively higher after some time dipping in prices.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:46:36 PM

We have breached $50k already, so that's no resistance, although is move down a bit, but it's not a dump so there is a good chance that we can reach $50k and sustain it next month.

I can't suggest any price, but obviously, we wanted to have a new all time high at the end of the year so most likely $64k++ is a good bench mark.
The market looks so promising and that $64k is really achievable. Keeping this current momentum will clearly see that we can even reach $100k, it may not this year but probably it happens next year. I'll keep the optimism as many were also having that hope but we don't be in regrets if we fail to have it, the volatility will certainly have a huge effect on the market trend plus the support for the community. If we are still believing and get into FUDs, that absolutely we can't reach that high.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 03:23:17 PM

The market looks so promising and that $64k is really achievable. Keeping this current momentum will clearly see that we can even reach $100k, it may not this year but probably it happens next year. I'll keep the optimism as many were also having that hope but we don't be in regrets if we fail to have it, the volatility will certainly have a huge effect on the market trend plus the support for the community. If we are still believing and get into FUDs, that absolutely we can't reach that high.
I think looking at the momentum of $64k we can see it at the end of the year I believe optimistic after reaching $50k although this only lasts for a while but at least this achievement can show that bitcoin is being forced to go up, and currently $47k is a normal price where some investors can buy his, this is not a clear resistance, this is a correction where we can see what is happening in the market, the opportunity will be better when it is correcting.

But at least August is much better than before, I don't want any FUD coming because we are calm seeing bitcoin continue to struggle, we will always see volatility and how people take a stand.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 04:35:31 PM

That is why a correction is always healthy. Those who are setting their profit at $50,000 will be shaken out of the market after several attempts of Bitcoin to break away from that price. After all these profit takers are gone, Bitcoin will once again resume its rally going into $60,000 and probably make another ATH.

Don't worry about pull back. That is a very common thing to happen in the market. That is a good thing. It happens so that the price will have a time consolidating and gain strength in its next surge.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 05:13:59 PM

It will keep us guessing where the price will go in the short period like for a week but in the long term we know the price can be more than $50k.

Traders are consolidating when the price is going sideways and are happy to raise a fraction of BTC every filled orders. I'm certain many will still be happy as long price bounces back to 49k after an hour of dip to 47k.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 07:05:18 PM

The price of Bitcoin is not a set price in the level of price stability like stablecoins. So we still think that the break of $50,000 is still in the early stages of becoming $100,000. Because from year to year we experience a price cycle that varies. Of course it's possible to see that $64,000 would be so easy to break.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 08:34:09 PM

Bitcoin has hit 50k several times and this slight decline is just a normal correction and the movement of bitcoin is still very positive and promising for the next few months, things like this happen often which makes us wonder because bitcoin price movements only go up and down a little.
and I'm still very optimistic that for the next few months the price of bitcoin will exceed the previous ATH by the end of this year, all news about the price of bitcoin going forward is very positive and most of them predict it will reach 100k or more and hopefully come true and the correction that occurs when this is the beginning to get there.  Grin
Cafex

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:37:43 PM

For now, it seems like the $50k level is the biggest resistance for Bitcoin. Since it went down below $50k, it has been having a big difficulty in even going over $49k. This is the most critical part for us. If Bitcoin manages to break the current resistance, I'm expecting the price to move on until reaching $55k. But if it struggles for a long time, I have doubts about whether we would see the price starting to decline again.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:51:01 PM

Dont rush up because we would eventually break this one and this isnt the first time that we are thriving on breaking a strong resistance specially if there's a strong sell order into those levels which its really

not surprising that it wont really be break easily but doesnt mean that we wont able to see those 60k+ price anytime soon. For now the best thing to do is to take advantage whether you do accumulate

or wait up for some dip price before you do make some entrance or buyback.Profitability does depend on risk taking thing which really differs on each of everyone of us.

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 09:51:36 PM

For now, it seems like the $50k level is the biggest resistance for Bitcoin. Since it went down below $50k, it has been having a big difficulty in even going over $49k. This is the most critical part for us. If Bitcoin manages to break the current resistance, I'm expecting the price to move on until reaching $55k. But if it struggles for a long time, I have doubts about whether we would see the price starting to decline again.
As the we are near to that price again and looking at the current state of the market I think 50k is not the biggest resistance price, we already see bitcoin touch to that figure so provably anytime or maybe in next following days we can see that it will surpass to that figure and reach another price level next month. Maybe 55k or 60k is biggest resistance since for sure we will see it struggle to climb up that far since for sure doubt will start to climb up and provably we see a correction after that figures will be reach up.

blockman

Activity: 2954
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:55:25 PM

No one can tell you what's the accurate next price that bitcoin will be leading. If you think that there are a lot of those who have bought bitcoin at a lower price than it is today then think also of how the majority are holding and won't sell at any price. There's a higher number for the holders rather than those people that are in quick profits if ever bitcoin goes $50k again. There have been a lot of people that have been liquidated because they've thought that bitcoin won't go up anymore and that's why they've shorted.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████