Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with my antminers T17+  (Read 89 times)
gonzalezimportve (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 08:13:54 PM

Hello guys.

First time posting here.

I've been having some issues with my antminers T17+.

1) They seem to be mining and everything seems well but they wouldn't connect to the pool (Already tried with f2pool and binance)
2) One machine only has two boards working.

From the two problems, the one that worries me the most is the first one as I have been unable to mine normally for almost two monthshttp://
I already sent kernel logs to Bitmain and they confirmed that everything is ok, however, I'm still no mining.

The windows bumped up a message saying that there's an IP conflict. May this be a cause?

What should I do?

I attached a kernel log of one of the miners to see if one of you guys can detect anything, I'm new to this world so I'd appreciate any help!

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:20:50 PM

According to your kernel logs, the first hashboard chain
  • has 0 ASIC this might be the reason why the miner couldn't run properly.

Have you tried to flash it recently? If not yet try to flash it with the latest version and check it again.

About IP conflict where did you see it popup?

If your miner is set to DHCP rebooting it should replace a new IP unless if there are two devices connected on the network with the same mac address.

You can try to reboot all devices connected to the same network or if it's static IP then replace the IP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6376

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:37:25 PM

Why post 3 different posts with little to no arrangment? Not only that it goes against forum rules - it makes it hard to understand the content.

Please delete the two posts and merge them in OP, then post the complete kernel log for each miner. Also i don't like that long password you have on the pool worker, replace it with x.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gonzalezimportve (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:47:03 AM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

Sorry mikey.

I'm new to the forum and didn't know how to best present my problem.

Here I go again:

Hello guys! I Would like to ask for assistance. My antminers T17+ are "mining and connected to the pool but are not providing hash , so I'm not getting any rewards"

See images below:

1)https://ibb.co/MBbqd8D
2)https://ibb.co/NjgPm9n
3)https://ibb.co/KrpqJGF

The current miner configuration f2pool:
Code:
address: stratum+tcp://btc.f2pool.com:1314
username: gonzalezfamily.002
password: x

Kernel Log:  https://pastebin.com/QWA26u16

These are the steps I already did:

- I already upgraded the firmware to their newest version.
- I restarted to factory defaults many times and upgraded the firmware again.
- I contacted bitmain and they told me that the kernel logs are ok, only one miner is turning on only 2 cards out of three, but that is not my biggest concern as any is connecting to any pool. ( I have three miners in the same place)
- I suspect I have an IP problem as a message bumped on the laptop I use to setup the miners saying that there is an IP conflict however, I'm still able to get the IP address of each miner so I don't know whether this might have something to do or not.

Is very weird, because the machines seem to be good, but I can't get them to actually mine. They are mining to the blockchain, not to me.

What else should I do?

Any advice?

Thank you very much.

Hope the problem is easier to understand now.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 03:16:46 PM

It seems ok I can't find any issue in your kernel logs.

How many miners do you have on the same network? Slow internet could be also the cause if it can't connect to f2pool to the internet.

Try another pool I would suggest switching to the ViaBTC pool and let see if it will connect without any problem.

If it doesn't work try to use a tool from Bitmain called APMinerTool then follow the guide from their documentation.
Here's the link: https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023257293-Recommended-Antminer-monitor-and-management-tools-APMinerTool-BTC-Tool-

It will also help to scan the entire network if there is a virus but it could also fix your IP issue.
Try to change the miner's DNS using that tool you can follow the DNS they use from documentation or you can try other DNS like GoogleDNS or Cloudflare DNS.
Your internet provider might be the cause of this issue they are blocking some pools like F2pool. So changing DNS could bypass this issue.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 08:10:31 PM

I don't think this is an IP/Network related issue by any means, your miners are connected and getting shares accepted, I suspect the worker name is wrong, I can see gonzalezfamily.002 on the miner, but not sure what is the account name on f2pool, make sure you copy-paste the exact account name.

On a side note, the URL you use is for a server-based in China, judging by your account name, you don't seem to be located anywhere near China, use the following if you are in or close to EU

Code:
stratum+tcp://btc-eu.f2pool.com:3333

If nothing works out, go ahead and create a Viabtc account then connect to it, your issue is most likely pool-related, if f2pool doesn't work, ditch it, if however, the problem persists after trying something different like viabtc / poolin or Binance pool, reach out to me via PM and set up Teamviewer/Anyesk I'll help you out at no cost,  but please, try a different pool first.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gonzalezimportve (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:36:54 PM

Hello guys.

Thank you very much for your answer.

As recommended, I first

1) Connected the miners to VIABTC pool and even though they are connected on the miner status page, they are still not providing any rewards to F2pool.
2) Run APMinerTool, which said that miners are ok and don't have any issues.
3) Confirmed workers names are equal as on the pool (I'm attaching images for your reference)

I have three miners in the same place, and they are all facing the same problem. However I'm trying to get one to work first to do the same to the others, that's why you may see only one miner on the screenshorts.

The only thing I have left to do is to change the DNS, which may be the reason, I'll try later and let you know guys.

mikeywith If you can help me through TeamViewer, I'll really appreciate it, I will contact you later through DM, and if you want to charge anything please let me know. I understand that knowledge has a cost.

https://ibb.co/SmyCJGv
https://ibb.co/dBH89SX
https://ibb.co/KGq2MTV

Thank you again for your support guys.. I have COVID right now and am unable to work, the revenue that the miners provide is crucial to my family right now. Hope we can solve this issue.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 11:58:59 PM

1) Connected the miners to VIABTC pool and even though they are connected on the miner status page, they are still not providing any rewards to F2pool.

This one is your problem ViaBTC pool is different from F2pool you won't get any reward on F2pool by mining on ViaBTC pool you should see a reward in your own ViaBTC pool account.

Make an account on ViaBTC pool if you don't have yet and then log in after you login scroll down and follow the guide on how to set up the pool of your miner. Just follow them don't customize it to your custom name so that we can check if the default config is working.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 12:56:14 AM

mikeywith If you can help me through TeamViewer, I'll really appreciate it, I will contact you later through DM, and if you want to charge anything please let me know. I understand that knowledge has a cost.

As mentioned early, I will do that for free, no problem, you might just have to stay up a bit late or wake up a bit too early so we both can be online, I am not sure about your timezone so that shall be the only problem.

This one is your problem ViaBTC pool is different from F2pool you won't get any reward on F2pool by mining on ViaBTC pool you should see a reward in your own ViaBTC pool account.

He posted a screenshot of Viabtc not showing any workers, the f2pool was probably a typo, honestly, his problem is a bit strange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gonzalezimportve (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:01:58 AM

Make an account on ViaBTC pool if you don't have yet and then log in after you login scroll down and follow the guide on how to set up the pool of your miner. Just follow them don't customize it to your custom name so that we can check if the default config is working.

Hello Bitmax

Nope. I already changed all the miner config to VIABTC and still, any worker is active. Please check the attached picture.

Weird thing is, that everything seems good on the APminertool, I will try changing the DNS. I'm in Venezuela, so it might be a reason that the DNS is blocked or something.

https://ibb.co/GJ9314G
gonzalezimportve (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:15:48 AM

As mentioned early, I will do that for free, no problem, you might just have to stay up a bit late or wake up a bit too early so we both can be online, I am not sure about your timezone so that shall be the only problem.

He posted a screenshot of Viabtc not showing any workers, the f2pool was probably a typo, honestly, his problem is a bit strange.

Hello, again Mikey. I really appreciate it. My timezone is (GMT-4). Don't worry about staying up late or waking up early, just let me know your best time possible and I will be up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: