Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFT] NFT Draft - Adding $15,000 to week one prize pools  (Read 150 times)
CryptoG99 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:37:42 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2021, 10:54:45 AM by CryptoG99

NFT Draft is a NFT game based on WAXP.
Website is: https://nftdraft.io/

*At the time of writing. Countdown will end at 9am EDT Sept 5th (I think)*

Card Packs can be purchased on the above website and more information can be found as well.

NFTdraft.io is designed to make fantasy football more equitable in who wins and individualize the tournament experience.

We require users to own cards (NFTs) that sync with professional football positions. This lessens the likelihood everyone plays the same team.

Some of our unique features:

We return 50% (fifty) of card-sale revenue back to the community.
    Every tournament the first year is free to enter.
    Each common card is playable 50 (fifty) times per week.
    We created a new position: Defense + Kicker.
    We allow users to enter two QBs
    We allow users to enter two Defense+Kicker.
    We allow users to enter two Kickers.
    We allow users to enter two Defenses.
    Users must enter one QB
    Users must enter one of the following: Defense, Defense+Kicker, or Kicker
    Users can enter a maximum of three: Defense, Defense+Kicker, or Kicker

Users will have 135 points to spend creating their teams.

High end cards cost 20 points.
    Low end cards cost 3 points.
    Users may design their team within those parameters, interjecting RBs, WRs, and TEs as they deem appropriate.
    This system diversifies teams.

We have added a rarity system to our cards, which adds scoring variety. Each of the five-hundred twelve cards will be minted as follows:

20,000 Common Cards (gray)
    1,000 Standouts (blue)
    100 Team Captains (purple)
    10 MVPs (orange)
    1 GOAT (gold)

Each rarity above common receives the following scoring bonus:

Standout earns a one-percent scoring bonus.
    Team Captain earns a two-percent scoring bonus.
    MVP earns a three-percent bonus, and costs one less point to play.
    GOAT earns a five-percent bonus, and costs two less points to play.

This scoring system allows individuals to hold places rather than large chunks of tied players. These modest scoring bonuses help but won’t dominate the field. Strategy still rules this game.

A Carolina RB #1 GOAT doesn’t guarantee a win. If that position has a record game and earns 50 points. Our bonus adds 2.5. That two point five will help, but it takes more than the GOAT of Carolina RB #1 to place in the money.

NFTdraft.io will host at least four tournaments each week. Here’s how we’re envisioning payouts:

Tournament #1 is a normal payout and will receive 8 shares of its week’s pot.
    Tournament #2 is a “share the wealth” payout and will receive 4 shares of its week’s pot.
    Tournament #3 will be called Beat the GOAT. It will receive 2 shares and be a normal payout. One NFTstaff.io staff will enter a team of GOATs each week. Anyone who beats the GOAT, even free entries, are eligible for promo packs. If the GOAT wins any money that money will be matched, up to $1,000 and added to the following week’s tournament.
    Tournament #4 is a normal payout, and will receive 1 share.

Social Media:

https://twitter.com/NFTDRAFT

https://discord.gg/nftdraft

https://www.youtube.com/c/NFTdraftio

I will try to answer any questions you might have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mariaverde

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:15:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OkEsdjP.png

https://i.imgur.com/mePGkuc.png

Card Packs can be purchased on the above website and more information can be found as well.

NFTdraft.io is designed to make fantasy football more equitable in who wins and individualize the tournament experience.

We require users to own cards (NFTs) that sync with professional football positions. This lessens the likelihood everyone plays the same team.

Users must enter one QB

Users may design their team within those parameters, interjecting RBs, WRs, and TEs as they deem appropriate.

We have added a rarity system to our cards, which adds scoring variety. Each of the five-hundred twelve cards will be minted as follows:

1,000 Standouts (blue)
    10 MVPs (orange)
    1 GOAT (gold)

This scoring system allows individuals to hold places rather than large chunks of tied players. These modest scoring bonuses help but won’t dominate the field. Strategy still rules this game.

A Carolina RB #1 GOAT doesn’t guarantee a win. If that position has a record game and earns 50 points. Our bonus adds 2.5. That two point five will help, but it takes more than the GOAT of Carolina RB #1 to place in the money.

NFTdraft.io will host at least four tournaments each week. Here’s how we’re envisioning payouts:

Tournament #2 is a “share the wealth” payout and will receive 4 shares of its week’s pot.
    Tournament #3 will be called Beat the GOAT. It will receive 2 shares and be a normal payout. One NFTstaff.io staff will enter a team of GOATs each week. Anyone who beats the GOAT, even free entries, are eligible for promo packs. If the GOAT wins any money that money will be matched, up to $1,000 and added to the following week’s tournament.

Social Media:

I just heard about NFT draft and was searching a bit about them. They just wanted to create a better game. They say they're superior to daily fantasy football in nearly every aspect. In addition to adding a secondary ecosystem of card collecting and trading, it creates League play that allows the losers for that season to potentially turn a profit from selling their cards or even renting them out during the season.
andireynold98

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 07:20:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OkEsdjP.png

https://i.imgur.com/mePGkuc.png

Users must enter one QB

1,000 Standouts (blue)
    10 MVPs (orange)
    1 GOAT (gold)

Social Media:

Oh wow i just checked this and already fall for it. Is this an NFT project? Wow looking so huge, cannot wait for it. What's this about? Football too? Because recently i'm into Colosseum Cards and already fall in love with Colosseum Cards now for this too i think. Will check immediately then. Thanks for this info anyway.
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 11:01:02 AM

Oh wow i just checked this and already fall for it. Is this an NFT project? Wow looking so huge, cannot wait for it. What's this about? Football too? Because recently i'm into Colosseum Cards and already fall in love with Colosseum Cards now for this too i think. Will check immediately then. Thanks for this info anyway.

I am glad it interests you. It's great NFT projects like this that I think NFTs are not going anywhere. When I look to invest in crypto or NFT projects, I always ask myself if it has utility. In this case not only does it have utility, it seems to be extremely fun utility. I cannot wait for week 1 to start so I can give it a go.
kurchuney

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:34:23 PM

So for now you offering 4 packs of football cards as I read, and each pack has advantages. Can you tell more about advantages? Also do you plan to create more packs?
andireynold98

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 03:40:43 AM

I am glad it interests you. It's great NFT projects like this that I think NFTs are not going anywhere. When I look to invest in crypto or NFT projects, I always ask myself if it has utility. In this case not only does it have utility, it seems to be extremely fun utility. I cannot wait for week 1 to start so I can give it a go.

I Love NFT recently. First im into Colosseum Cards and then now i just know NFT Draft. Love it with all of their concept, NFT Draft is a project built on WAX Platform. We can get their NFT's by unpacking their packs of football players and compete against other people in their Fantasy Sports Tournament. Also it say we can hodl cards, play with them, and trade them for sure. This is really looking good promising project. Check this out if you haven't. Also pls do own research first.
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:17:08 AM

So for now you offering 4 packs of football cards as I read, and each pack has advantages. Can you tell more about advantages? Also do you plan to create more packs?

Each of the current packs have different percentages of getting different rarity of cards.
You can see the percentages on the official site: https://nftdraft.io/packs/
As I right now I do not see any new packs as part of the roadmap; but I can only assume some will come as the game grows and different seasons take place. I think the dev team is really focusing on the week 1 tournament. Have you got any packs? Opened them yet? Did you get any great cards?
vinaboux

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:01:29 PM

I like that you will not be too upset if you enter a tournament and lose, because you’ll earn a chance at free packs. This may make it a little easier for the participants if they lose in tournament
smooth_Increasity

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:25:33 PM

Just like the football draft which was released earlier the NFT draft has the same concept of having the users get one of the rarest players in NFT through this venture. So what are you waiting for. Go grab them and make your dream squad come alive!
smooth_Increasity

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:10:58 PM

The NFT Draft is live!!!! Go get your players and earn free creds too. Make your dream team and take part in competitions win huge prizes. Enjoy with your friends and family also share it with them to earn more rewards!
andireynold98

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:14:45 AM

Each of the current packs have different percentages of getting different rarity of cards.
As I right now I do not see any new packs as part of the roadmap; but I can only assume some will come as the game grows and different seasons take place. I think the dev team is really focusing on the week 1 tournament. Have you got any packs? Opened them yet? Did you get any great cards?

Wooah that's huge for this nft with card packs and unpack things. Really wanna see their project become huge in nearly time, hope people will more get attracted to this nft huge potential project. The fact that they run and built on WAX Platform is really great too. Because i do love WAX for real. Check this out guys, buy collect your football players and set your strategy and team to join to their tournament. I have 1 card packs but i still not unpack them hehe hope can get rare cards there
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:10:54 AM

Wooah that's huge for this nft with card packs and unpack things. Really wanna see their project become huge in nearly time, hope people will more get attracted to this nft huge potential project. The fact that they run and built on WAX Platform is really great too. Because i do love WAX for real. Check this out guys, buy collect your football players and set your strategy and team to join to their tournament. I have 1 card packs but i still not unpack them hehe hope can get rare cards there

Please let me know what you pull! I have not gotten any rare cards yet either. I really do enjoy the WAX Platform also. It was a little confusing to start off with but once I got the hang of how RAM/CPU/NET worked I haven't had any issues with it. I love the concept of this game and I am really excited to put some of my players on my team for the week 1 tournament coming out soon. Hopefully we can all win some of the extra prize pool money.
smooth_Increasity

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:20:42 PM

Thats really great to hear. The team cards are out. You could win great prizes with the bonus prize pool of $15000 dollars. Get ready your team and take part in tournament to win grand prizes
fielkun

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 03:51:01 AM

I stumbled upon this promising project just recently and I must say, it got huge potential to moonshot in months to come. Considering, there are tons of Football enthusiasts out there who are willing to spend thousands of bux for a Football card pack. They would definitely enjoy NFT Draft. You're earning while playing with your favorite football league at the same time. How's that sounds? Amazing, right?
andireynold98

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:56:09 AM

Please let me know what you pull! I have not gotten any rare cards yet either. I really do enjoy the WAX Platform also. It was a little confusing to start off with but once I got the hang of how RAM/CPU/NET worked I haven't had any issues with it. I love the concept of this game and I am really excited to put some of my players on my team for the week 1 tournament coming out soon. Hopefully we can all win some of the extra prize pool money.

Same with you haha i got cardpacks but cannot unpack them because i still not have wax on running for my PC. Maybe i will give it a try and give my Wax to run on my PC for unpacking those cards. Hope i can get rare cards then, so hard for those people who got rare cards. Because they said it's only 5-10% for the chance to claim and get rare cards from those pack. Will looking forward too for this Huge NFT project really amazing and for those who participate on tournament, Best luck!
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:28:06 PM

Same with you haha i got cardpacks but cannot unpack them because i still not have wax on running for my PC. Maybe i will give it a try and give my Wax to run on my PC for unpacking those cards. Hope i can get rare cards then, so hard for those people who got rare cards. Because they said it's only 5-10% for the chance to claim and get rare cards from those pack. Will looking forward too for this Huge NFT project really amazing and for those who participate on tournament, Best luck!

I have officially opened 3 packs of 5 cards each with no rare cards yet. But with the low %, I wasn't expecting any.
I cannot wait until the end of the week when this game kicks off and we can really get into it. I hope I can get some of the massive addition prize pool. I am really interested in NFT games that work with sports. Two things I really enjoy.
WAX can be a little troublesome, you need to stake some WAX on your address to get extra RAM/CPU/NET if you need it.
fielkun

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:20:02 AM

Agree with you, I think NFT Draft is really fun.
Glad to see a lot of people here are getting so much interest on this promising project already. I already has a promo pack which I've gotten for free from our discord server. I'm planning to buy more. Just need to load up my wallet with some WAXP.
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 12:06:16 PM

Glad to see a lot of people here are getting so much interest on this promising project already. I already has a promo pack which I've gotten for free from our discord server. I'm planning to buy more. Just need to load up my wallet with some WAXP.

I find WAXP has a bit of a learning curve to understand how the CPU/NET/RAM.
I think it is worth to learn, especially before NFT draft's first week happens. You should really get your pack opened before the first week kicks off so you are ready to play for that $15k in bonus.
I am glad they released some explanation videos on Youtube recently. Worth checking them out for some more information before the first week kicks off.
Best of luck!
andireynold98

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:40:18 AM

I have officially opened 3 packs of 5 cards each with no rare cards yet. But with the low %, I wasn't expecting any.
I cannot wait until the end of the week when this game kicks off and we can really get into it. I hope I can get some of the massive addition prize pool. I am really interested in NFT games that work with sports. Two things I really enjoy.
WAX can be a little troublesome, you need to stake some WAX on your address to get extra RAM/CPU/NET if you need it.

Yes that's hard to get rare cards on top of this pack. I mean the chance is too low for that but still yeah we can give it a try. Yes me too cannot wait but i still don't have enough player to join those tournament. Hope i can get all of my players to join tournament in Friday. I do love WAX too because they have no fees on withdrawal if you know what i mean. So yeah i'm interested with NFT Draft LFG
andireynold98

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 05:51:56 AM

I find WAXP has a bit of a learning curve to understand how the CPU/NET/RAM.
I think it is worth to learn, especially before NFT draft's first week happens. You should really get your pack opened before the first week kicks off so you are ready to play for that $15k in bonus.
I am glad they released some explanation videos on Youtube recently. Worth checking them out for some more information before the first week kicks off.
Best of luck!

I'm still new to NFT and also still new to WAXP so yeah when i got card packs i was confused at the first time why i cannot unpack them. And it says i must stake more on CPU, so now i get that i can unpack them with staking WAXP to run with my CPU. But no rare cards for me, hope you guys can get rare cards too with low chance. Love their project also all of their tournament and all. Worthy to check out for me, but yeah do own research first for your own safety
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: