Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFT] NFT Draft - Adding $15,000 to week one prize pools  (Read 150 times)
CryptoG99 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:02:02 PM

Are you excited for a first week this weekend?!?! I sure am. I am really excited to get started and see what we can do with this game.
They have been posting some very helpful videos on there Youtube channel explaining how things will work.
Might be worth checking out before the launches. This is the latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVLeAFbULc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:12:18 AM

Are you excited for a first week this weekend?!?! I sure am. I am really excited to get started and see what we can do with this game.
They have been posting some very helpful videos on there Youtube channel explaining how things will work.
Might be worth checking out before the launches. This is the latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVLeAFbULc

Yes of course i always attracted and interested with some huge NFT project, of course with NFT Draft too, because they're running on WAX platform also it's american style football. Check this out guys and join their tournament. I cannot wait and see who will grab the prizes yeaaah lets goo!
Mariaverde

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:15:50 AM

So for now you offering 4 packs of football cards as I read, and each pack has advantages. Can you tell more about advantages? Also do you plan to create more packs?

Each of the current packs have different percentages of getting different rarity of cards.
You can see the percentages on the official site: https://nftdraft.io/packs/
As I right now I do not see any new packs as part of the roadmap; but I can only assume some will come as the game grows and different seasons take place. I think the dev team is really focusing on the week 1 tournament. Have you got any packs? Opened them yet? Did you get any great cards?

Amazing that you can create a fantasy football team using 10 cards. Use that team to enter any of their weekly tournaments.
Mariaverde

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:54:31 AM

So for now you offering 4 packs of football cards as I read, and each pack has advantages. Can you tell more about advantages? Also do you plan to create more packs?

Each of the current packs have different percentages of getting different rarity of cards.
You can see the percentages on the official site: https://nftdraft.io/packs/
As I right now I do not see any new packs as part of the roadmap; but I can only assume some will come as the game grows and different seasons take place. I think the dev team is really focusing on the week 1 tournament. Have you got any packs? Opened them yet? Did you get any great cards?

Wooah that's huge for this nft with card packs and unpack things. Really wanna see their project become huge in nearly time, hope people will more get attracted to this nft huge potential project. The fact that they run and built on WAX Platform is really great too. Because i do love WAX for real. Check this out guys, buy collect your football players and set your strategy and team to join to their tournament. I have 1 card packs but i still not unpack them hehe hope can get rare cards there

Please let me know what you pull! I have not gotten any rare cards yet either. I really do enjoy the WAX Platform also. It was a little confusing to start off with but once I got the hang of how RAM/CPU/NET worked I haven't had any issues with it. I love the concept of this game and I am really excited to put some of my players on my team for the week 1 tournament coming out soon. Hopefully we can all win some of the extra prize pool money.

I think it's great that it's build on WAX! So amazing that they rreturn 50% of card-sale revenue to the community. If you enter a tournament and lose, you’ll earn a chance at free packs!
Mariaverde

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 04:54:30 AM

Same with you haha i got cardpacks but cannot unpack them because i still not have wax on running for my PC. Maybe i will give it a try and give my Wax to run on my PC for unpacking those cards. Hope i can get rare cards then, so hard for those people who got rare cards. Because they said it's only 5-10% for the chance to claim and get rare cards from those pack. Will looking forward too for this Huge NFT project really amazing and for those who participate on tournament, Best luck!

I have officially opened 3 packs of 5 cards each with no rare cards yet. But with the low %, I wasn't expecting any.
I cannot wait until the end of the week when this game kicks off and we can really get into it. I hope I can get some of the massive addition prize pool. I am really interested in NFT games that work with sports. Two things I really enjoy.
WAX can be a little troublesome, you need to stake some WAX on your address to get extra RAM/CPU/NET if you need it.

Good to know that they are committed to returning half of card sale revenue back to the community in the form of tournament rewards, prize NFT’s, and league and collection rewards.
Mariaverde

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 05:38:03 AM

Glad to see a lot of people here are getting so much interest on this promising project already. I already has a promo pack which I've gotten for free from our discord server. I'm planning to buy more. Just need to load up my wallet with some WAXP.

I find WAXP has a bit of a learning curve to understand how the CPU/NET/RAM.
I think it is worth to learn, especially before NFT draft's first week happens. You should really get your pack opened before the first week kicks off so you are ready to play for that $15k in bonus.
I am glad they released some explanation videos on Youtube recently. Worth checking them out for some more information before the first week kicks off.
Best of luck!

I just saw they plan to give away free packs every week to their users, so that hundreds of players who fail to place in tournaments will have better teams the following week. I think that's amazing.
Mariaverde

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:13:00 AM

Hope the videos helped. Nft Draft is superior to daily fantasy football in many aspects. In addition to adding a secondary ecosystem of card collecting and trading, it creates League play that allows the losers for that season to potentially turn a profit from selling their cards or even renting them out during the season.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: