Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 07:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you gamble to make money or for FUN?  (Read 289 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:12:47 PM

Yeah, I think you can have the best of both worlds, you can have fun at the same time make money out of it. But for those who play and wanted to earn, might be difficult because in every bet you make, the chance of you losing is very high. And besides that, if you have profited already then it's time to quit. The problem with gamblers who wanted money is that they wanted more, and sooner or later the house edge will caught up with them. So just have some fun and enjoy and just play money that you can afford to lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:27:01 PM

Fun. It's one of the things that I always make sure that I remember and take into heart when gambling, especially when losing. I gamble to enjoy myself, to have fun, instead of earning money, hence whenever I lose, I don't rage about losing money, I rage about losing the game itself. It's kind of similar to how people spend money on building Gundam models or skins in-game, it's purely for entertainment purposes and nothing more, nothing else. I used to think that gambling was made for money and well, the results slapped me in the face. I got way too greedy at my first gambling session, it was a really bad experience ngl, hence why I always remember this at heart.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:34:08 PM

Pretty sure no one's going to admit to make money even though most of the people here wants to win. Of course the reason for gambling is fun but to be honest I think we all want to make a quick money out of gambling.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:37:07 PM

Yeah, I think you can have the best of both worlds, you can have fun at the same time make money out of it. But for those who play and wanted to earn, might be difficult because in every bet you make, the chance of you losing is very high. And besides that, if you have profited already then it's time to quit. The problem with gamblers who wanted money is that they wanted more, and sooner or later the house edge will caught up with them. So just have some fun and enjoy and just play money that you can afford to lose.

I can say, I am more on just having fun. As I know in the long run, I will lose money when I really sit down to play. So I just allot certain amount to gamble. Once it is gone, it means, time to park my game and just continue once I have extra. But I bet on sports that I really like and on my favorite team. But with sportsbetting, even if I lose, that's fine, as long as I am rooting for certain team or individual to win. In my experience, I really don't see gambling as a way to make money.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1150

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:39:06 PM

Since 2011 when some online gambling websites went online with bitcoin as their career then there were many gamblers who started to bet online because of many reasons.

Two of them being - For Making Money || FUN

Now from what I've seen people start for Fun make some money and keeps the cycle repeating until it becomes a habit and they start to think of it as a medium to keep making sustainable income which is not possible, I know some people from a community where they had the Story Line I shared above and even today they're unable to get gambling out of their mind.
And thinking if they can make 1000x of their deposit they would never play again, but we know what happens...

So what's your story... Makin Money ?? or For FUN.

Gambling should never be seen as a way to earn money.

Of course, the desire to win money is what attracts players to place their bets, but this shouldn't be people's priority when using these services for the various reasons that have been questioned several times in this area of the forum, especially addiction.

Of course, the main fault is the sites that abuse advertising with the incentive to give a lot of money to players, but they (players) are the ones who need to be aware and not fall into the traps.

Anyway, I'm glad I got off the addiction, now I make my sports bets only for fun and despite winning over and over again, I never need to made a withdrawal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:55:09 PM

Such is the situation where 2021 will become massive fame for online gambling sites. I have witnessed myself in some circles that almost people have started to get into gambling with the excuse of making money. Of course it makes me wonder why it is so aggressive because it is not as easy as you imagine gambling to take advantage.

They say that since the Covid-19 pandemic hit, making money from work is harder than usual. Then word of mouth gambling can provide multiple benefits (that's what they have in mind) even though the risks can also destroy and lose everything. His name is also human, we feel that every time there is a great opportunity, we always feel curious to try. Until finally gambling is used as an escape to test luck.

While on the other hand, some people who have been involved in gambling before the pandemic still think that gambling is a mere alternative to entertainment. So here we can see there are 2 groups of gamblers.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:57:16 PM

I am playing gambling for fun. I do not intend to pursue the money from gambling because I know that it will not be easy to win many times. Gambling is just part of our lives and we should treat gambling as a fun thing and not thinking about making money. Maybe you can make money from sports betting or other gambling games that need skills. But that will only if you have much information and skills and knowledge about the match. If you can analyze and predict the team or player, you will have a big chance to win.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:08:41 PM

I only gamble for fun because gambling was originally made for entertainment purposes. If we'll focus on making money, we'll surely have regrets in the end, or worse, it could lead to gambling addiction because you'll focus on earning money that could also put you under too much pressure. It's better to enjoy it without risking a huge amount of funds.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:11:35 PM

Pretty sure no one's going to admit to make money even though most of the people here wants to win. Of course the reason for gambling is fun but to be honest I think we all want to make a quick money out of gambling.
Good performance is something that brings joy while on the opposite side, bad performance will reflect negative things, victory is an understandable emotion of longing and of course, admittedly making money is very little as soon as we come to gambling when the general perception of the world about this form is that it is not possible to make money but time is piling up more, players are contaminated by the gambling atmosphere and turn into puppets under the coins. Since then, the good side of fun is extremely small in generations of gambling, only bold with the identity of waste and bankruptcy.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:16:11 PM

from what I've seen people start for Fun make some money
we need to play with this kind of mindset if we want is to earn money out of gambling because its hard to earn if we play the other way around .
 whats also good with this is its like we are hitting two birds with one stone because we are having fun aswell aside from profiting  .
we only need to teach our selves about having a control so that we can break the repeated cycle
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:16:49 PM

Since 2011 when some online gambling websites went online with bitcoin as their career then there were many gamblers who started to bet online because of many reasons.

Now from what I've seen people start for Fun make some money and keeps the cycle repeating until it becomes a habit and they start to think of it as a medium to keep making sustainable income which is not possible, I know some people from a community where they had the Story Line I shared above and even today they're unable to get gambling out of their mind.
And thinking if they can make 1000x of their deposit they would never play again, but we know what happens...

I prefer to be on the safe side so I'm playing for fun, if you are going to play to make money, there's a lot of risk and pressure involved you need to wager the huge amounts of money and it's depressing if you keep losing money, there's pressure to win what you've lost, you'll end up losing everything, whereas if you are playing for fun and playing within your means, you can get a good night rest knowing you have fun playing.
So make your life easy and stress free, play for fun.

pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:28:15 PM

Well for me it's quite the opposite. I started gambling to make money but ended up gambling for fun  Grin
Obviously I lost the money I thought I could use to make more money because that's what happens right.
I took a break and started using the free spins but this time I was not sad because of losing the money.
I was getting the happy feeling and so I continued gambling for fun with very small bets.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:32:04 PM

If you want to make fun, they why do gambling and risk your money. If you lose your money, then you will not feel fun anymore.
I only do gambling if i want to earn money. If i win in gambling, its fun too. But the first my first priority to play gambling is to earn money and second priority is having fun.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:33:13 PM

Nowadays, I just gamble for fun as i have already accepted the fact that I will never make bank with gambling and that i will never be a professional gambler. It’s one of those things that you will learn eventually after many losses. Plus, if you have a stable job that pays well, you will no longer feel pressured when it comes to looking for other sources of income, or trying to hit the jackpot from a lottery or any other gambling games there is.

Been gambling for fun for years now, and I don’t think I will ever feel pressured to win that jackpot, or at least win something from the gambling platform again.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 02:33:39 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2021, 02:44:47 PM by robelneo

It has something to do with beginner's luck there are people who started out great with a long winning streak and hold on to the belief that they have this  Midas touch or they have luck in gambling, then they begin to play for money, they will find out later the reality of the house edge and your chances in gambling, if you get a fair share of losses in gambling when you are starting out, you'll treat gambling as something to get you out of boredom and play for fun.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Poker Player
Legendary

Merit: 2037

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:36:30 PM

Mainly to make money, although I wouldn't call it gamble.

I mainly play poker, and it gives me benefits. I have also sometimes played casino games, but since I understood the underlying mathematics I am thinking about the expected loss even if I win.

Let's say I play a casino game with -20% EV per roll. If I bet $10 and win, let's say $100, instead of rejoicing, what I think is that I'm $92 down on the expected value and that I'm going to pay for that in the future. Therefore, I don't play much.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:52:02 PM

one can also gamble to make money with money they can afford to lose and when/if they lose they have fun by laughing at themselves

but well, jokes aside
it's much better to have a consistent stream of income you can rely on instead of having the pressure to have to gamble for money

nothing wrong on having fun with money
or spending for fun
but relying on that for income is a totally different (and dangerous) subject

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Assface16678

Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:10:32 PM

~
Good performance is something that brings joy while on the opposite side, bad performance will reflect negative things, victory is an understandable emotion of longing and of course, admittedly making money is very little as soon as we come to gambling when the general perception of the world about this form is that it is not possible to make money but time is piling up more, players are contaminated by the gambling atmosphere and turn into puppets under the coins. Since then, the good side of fun is extremely small in generations of gambling, only bold with the identity of waste and bankruptcy.
Even with all the poetics, it's all the same in regards to what's sought after by many people when gambling but we all know it's the primal instinct of winning, we are competition based species and we shaped the world in a dog eat dog world so you can be sure to know that it's winning and in this case making money that's the reason why people gamble.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:29:31 PM

We want the best of both worlds but unfortunately, we cannot, we should treat gambling for entertainment and treat it as luck if we are making money while money, we cannot win in every session the house edge will always beat us, so we must accept the reality of gambling and only play with money that we can afford to lose but don't lose your mindset if you are winning, just enjoy and have fun.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:36:59 PM

If you want to make fun, they why do gambling and risk your money. If you lose your money, then you will not feel fun anymore.
I only do gambling if i want to earn money. If i win in gambling, its fun too. But the first my first priority to play gambling is to earn money and second priority is having fun.

When I first got to know gambling, I thought I could make a lot of money by gambling. It turns out that in fact I suffered more losses, even I was
addicted because I was obsessed with chasing victory. Finally I have now realized that making gambling as a source of income is not a good thing to do.
Now I gamble really for entertainment, if I really get a profit I consider it a bonus. Then losing money while gambling must be painful, but if from
the beginning the money we used to gamble was the budget that we allocated for gambling. If experiencing a loss is not too painful, even I can be
entertained even though I experience a loss when gambling.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: