Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NFT a Future of Crypto?  (Read 556 times)
DanielBroonze (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 07:49:44 AM

As we all know that, Non Fungible Token (NFT) is very hot topic these days. But, I want to know what's the future of NFT and is it the good investment for future?
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 07:53:09 AM

Yes, it is exactly one of the areas that users as well as developers are interested in. About the potential as well as the future, you probably already know about the auction art products, as well as the recent game products of this field. However, do research about it, because as far as I can see the current products are still incomplete, and the value is overblown.

RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:15:11 AM

As we all know that, Non Fungible Token (NFT) is very hot topic these days. But, I want to know what's the future of NFT and is it the good investment for future?

Yep, i think it's worth to invest in NFT as per today. Because many people have their interest in NFT and even has the Art Auction and the price is amazingly high in some markets. But still, do with your own risk!  Wink
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:37:11 AM
Merited by grabpopcorn536 (1)

NFT is getting hot because of the DAPPs and the demand surrounding its application. NFT brings artistic and applied value in play to earn games.
I think NFT is just a trend in crypto. We cannot know where crypto will be applied in the future because crypto can be applied to many areas of the economy, social life...
Currently, NFT and the game 'play to earn' are the closest things to life.
Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:39:13 AM

NFT is currently a new trend in cryptocurrency and I think NFT programs are good for investment. Regarding the future there will be good possibilities for investment. As I understand it at this time if the demand and the fans are many, then it will be good. Moreover, NFT has produced many products such as games.
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 08:51:29 AM

I think it's possible, but right now what I feel is still an exaggeration of what NFT has to offer.
The attraction that it has created over the pastime I see is about arts or games, and really I have not felt it is useful in real life. Maybe we need more time to verify it than what is happening.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 09:06:35 AM

I'd rather classify NFT as a function of blockchain. And crypto could mean cryptocurrency or anything that's secured by cryptography. So, NFT could be called a type of crypto.
They are surely a cool way to utilize blockchain but they are part of a smaller solution while cryptocurrencies or blockchains have larger use case and functions. And hence a lot more potential. There's a misleading trend of hyping anything that's new in the sphere of cryptocurrency be it dexs, defis or NFTs, and I believe these hypes would decrease once something new breaks in, yet, NFT's are here to stay and make a difference.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bagong91

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:00:53 AM

I think if you are an art lover maybe investing in NFT is very good, especially if the NFT you buy is a step and unique but back to personal analysis because we don't know the future of NFT for the next 3 years compared to coins that are in the top 10 in CMC which are already trusted if you want to invest

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:11:20 AM

Now it's fast and the development of both games and art is being loved again, if a game is growing, the price will go up because NFT fans may be very suitable for long-term collection as long as its development follows the times, not in terms of demand.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:12:32 AM

All crypto investment especially on altcoin is only good for temporary, I mean's not like invest in stock or Bitcoin we can hold it for more than 1 years or more, altcoin investment very risky including NFT, If it's still hot right away but when it starts to decline immediately leave and look for another trend, but remember to use the money you can afford to lose and only invest in something you understand not based on the advice of others.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:43:25 AM

As we know these days NFTs are on full trend people are crazy about NFTs even some celebrities and big artists have shown their interest in NFTs which is going to leave a positive impact on it so on this basis I think the future of nft is bright I may be wrong because in cryptocurrency space nothing is predictable we can only make estimates.
Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:57:01 AM

I think the NFT has a future, they are always on trend and developing, cooperating with new companies, for example Blockster have launched a Twitter contest, in which we can win one of the five limited-edition Blockster NFTs.  https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1402_blockster-is-launching-a-new-nft-campaign-in-collaboration-with-enjin
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:26:33 PM

I wouldn't say the future of crypto, but it seems to be the latest hype and craze so many people are jumping on the bandwagon, from lesser known artist to famous one. And the clients that they are getting are huge.

But what happens if there is a new one? For sure it will take a backseat. We all know how fast moving the crypto industry is, and we just don't know what will be the next biggest hype in the future. For now, let's see how it goes, it's been pumping like crazy in the couple of months and crypto industry are having a good effect because of NFT.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:04:50 PM

I think it's hype saying it will be the future that means replacing current tokens. I think it will become a part of the future but who know?
people buy stuff that is very hyped. even ICO's entered in NFT because they want people to buy more because it's hyped.

Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 01:15:27 PM

Well, not sure about the "future" of crypto thing. NFT is just a hype similar to the ICOs in 2017. I don't even understand why these NFT collectible arts had crazy value. I mean, the rich people are throwing money at something that doesn't supposed to have that kind of value.

On the other end, NFT games are crazy hot right now. Everybody is jumping in to this new craze. Earning while playing, but most of these games are unsustainable in the long run.
So, nah I don't think NFT is the future of crypto.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:29:05 PM

more and more often I see in news reports that a schoolboy or just a crypto enthusiast drew a thematic NFT and successfully sold it for hundreds of thousands of dollars, so I consider NFT one of the most important branches of development in the crypto world and of course the NFT market is still undervalued, in the future the development of the NFT industry will become more global. Shocked
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:56:06 PM

It's a good investment, but I guess it's still not enough to be the future of crypto.

NFTs only cover the value aspect of crypto, and it doesn't cover much transactions and any other intricacies of it. NFTs will be a hit when it comes to keeping value and collecting certain things but not replacing the current state of crypto as a whole. Leave it to bitcoin, ETH, LTC, and any other forerunners of crypto to carry the flag of what crypto should be. NFTs have its own space and own use.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:28:00 PM

I am not sure about that because we already have bitcoin as the best investment so far. If you want to use NFT as your investment, you need to be careful because the trend can change in the future and we do not know if NFT can still grow later. It is better if you do not use too big money to invest in NFT and use it for the other coin to make a profit. We can not just have NFT for the investment because it is better to diversify the investment to get as much money from each investment.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Bikan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:29:40 PM

To me, it is possible. However, one can believe it is profitable to spend in NFT at this time. As NFT should be considered a blockchain activity.
Although many people are interested in NFT, there's an Art Auction, and the prices are astronomically high in certain marketplaces. However, proceed into your own cost.
Melignya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:52:00 PM

I read an article recently on Blockster that the scope of NFT goes beyond digital art - so the growing popularity of such NFT projects, continues to remind us why NFT is being talked about in the crypto industry today, I share the link for those who want to read https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1305_nfts-use-case-extends-beyond-digital-art-here-s-how
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: