Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Saving Our Seas, Providing Liquidity to Associated Associations with SaveS  (Read 773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saveseas_io (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 04:05:56 PM

SaveSeas is employed on the Binance platform, which is eco-friendly, working on a proof of
stake. In addition to being the largest crypto exchange by trading volume, Binance offers
exemplary staking services. Binance staking ensures users’ funds are safe by leveraging
effective security measures and providing Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU). Our staking
method at the time of writing is arguably one of the safest and most eco-friendly methods
(for cryptocurrency) to earn passive income. The platform stores all staked token using a
secure wallet and a double-checking system.

As more and more people, including institutional investors, realize the crypto market’s
lucrativeness, crypto staking is fast becoming a trend of earning passive income by simply
holding or locking funds in a wallet. Since staking cryptos requires some technical crypto
know-how and damming requirements, SaveSeas staking platforms come in handy to allow
investors, even those without technical knowledge of cryptos, to stake PoS token and earn
rewards. For only a percentage of your staking rewards, the staking platform lends you their
technical expertise and validates stakes on your behalf, enabling you to earn passive income.
The substantial growth of crypto staking has seen a boom in staking platforms allowing
investors to earn staking rewards seamlessly. If you’re thinking of making passive income
through staking and enjoy helping charities, SaveSeas is a fantastic option.

Why Saveseas
Transaction traceability
SaveSeas is far more secure than other record-keeping systems because each new transaction is encrypted and linked to the previous transaction. SaveSeas is formed by a complicated string of mathematical numbers and is impossible to be altered. This immutable and incorruptible nature of SaveSeas makes it safe from falsified information and hacks once formed.

Transparency & immutability
With the SaveSeas, each time exchange of coins is recorded on the Binance blockchain, an audit trail is present to trace where they came coins from. This can not only help improve security and prevent fraud in exchange-related businesses, but it can also help verify the authenticity of the traded assets.

Lower Fees
The fees associated with SaveSeas transactions are far less than those associated with debit, credit cards as well as wire transfers, and BACS payments.

Ease to use
Ease of use is the reason why the SaveSeas has value. All you need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly you can become an investor.

WHY WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR SEAS #SAVEOURSEAS
No matter how much we try to escape the latest news, we all know that seas are essential to life on Earth and that we must protect them at all costs. But what is the significance of Seas in our lives?

They help us breath
At least half of the oxygen on Earth is produced by phytoplankton, which are microscopic plant-like creatures that dwell in the water. They also eat carbon dioxide, transporting around 10 gigatons of carbon per year from the atmosphere to the seas.

Source of food
 Around a quarter of all animal protein consumed on the planet comes from the sea. If properly managed and maintained, the seas may play a key role in a more sustainable strategy to feeding the world’s expanding human population.

Provides Million of jobs
Ocean-based companies are expected to employ more than 40 million people worldwide by 2030, according to an OECD forecast. The maritime industry’s economic health is closely linked to the health of the oceans. Marine resources are still being jeopardized by changing climates, pollution, and a lack of awareness of sustainable ocean management practices. This limits the socio-economic benefits and conserving the oceans has become our first concern.

Climate regulation
The Seas absorb a huge amount of the sun’s heat. If the Gulf Stream is disrupted, most of western Europe, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, and France, might become colder.

The heat is subsequently transferred across the world by sea currents, sustaining the temperature and climate.

Therefore, by safeguarding our Seas, we are defending our future, since everything we do is linked to the seas, and the seas are humanity’s only Lifesaving option!

Main links:
https://t.me/SaveSeasToken
Instagram: Saveseastoken
Twitter Oficial:  https://twitter.com/SaveSeasToken
www.saveseas.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inopconnee

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:24:21 PM

May I ask if you are using Binance Chain features? Now I see this in many projects, so it looks like a relevant option.
Gauravramchandani

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 12:24:41 AM

Do you have partners? Collaboration and partnership is one of the cornerstones for wider dissemination of the project.
Mm80900

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:07:32 PM

Will all the details for the pre-sale account be announced soon? I want to participate in it
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:47:44 PM

Are you confident that your project is secured and what are its characteristics that makes it better compared to other projects?
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:50:11 PM

Will all the details for the pre-sale account be announced soon? I want to participate in it
Check this message: https://t.me/SaveSeasToken/6081
joysubsgespris

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:18:46 AM

So what are your long-term revenue-generating options for your project? How is business growth going, and what are some of your commercial partnerships?
amarlargio

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:00:37 AM

So what are your long-term revenue-generating options for your project? How is business growth going, and what are some of your commercial partnerships?

As far as I can see, their business growth is not going badly, because I do not see any problems in the project, but it would not hurt them to engage in marketing more actively
AntonKuether

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:53:26 AM

Can I ask you guys, what are some of the major goals that SaveSeas hopes to achieve this year? What are some of your long-term objectives?

I think to save as many seas from pollution as possible, the goals are really worthwhile
joysubsgespris

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:47:12 PM

Be sure they are working on the development, no doubts we will see smth interesting, our community grows extremely fast and soon you will need to create groups for other languages
AntonKuether

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:00:08 PM

Are there any disadvantages to implementing this project? Were communications and issue resolution responsibilities delegated?
alexsandrn

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:14:08 PM

Hey team, everything is very well planned, I liked what will happen next, will this project influence the rise in Bitcoin prices? And what about additional instruments, do you plan to add any?
AntonKuether

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:20:04 AM

It's important for me to make sure that the project is as safe as possible. Until I still figured out this project
joysubsgespris

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 05:32:35 PM

We are in the core time for defi now that's why im still very bullish on this project and industry as a whole
nguoiemha

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 06:19:03 PM

It seems people are waking up on this gem, just saw few guys were discussing this project in Twitter
AntonKuether

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:51:22 PM

Hello there! Have a nice day team, I think that we need more project related promos and events
nguoiemha

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:11:35 PM

We are in the core time for defi now that's why im still very bullish on this project and industry as a whole

That's right, Defi is a hot topic as always, I am always interested in projects that are related to it.
rxsaiful

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:30:52 PM

We all have to collaborate and support this project, so we are a community, do you agree with me guys?

I agree, but it is unlikely that many think so, at first the project should show that it is worthwhile for many to believe in it and begin to support
rugmoecala

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 11:45:44 PM

What about listing on the exchange? Do you have such plans for the near future and if there is, which exchange?
deslabuse

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:41:59 PM

To be honest, now your project is not popular and it has not yet shown its potential to the community, I think that you still need to work more actively
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: