Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOT PLANET - ECOSYSTEM  (Read 765 times)
badruzee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:54:51 AM

As far as I understand, you have a lot of functions and opportunities in the project besides your bot? Or in your bot
breakgeatide

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:44:27 AM

Good that there are no any hidden fees and only 1% of each sale charges to keep the servers running. Transparency is a big plus

I agree, it looks like there will be no problems with the commissions, but the most important thing is that we must be convinced of the safety of the project, I think
enskelrombo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:48:06 AM

Have a great weekend, hope to see some good news soon here, and by the way, how did your pre-sale, which was on September 13, go?
arinnilo

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:42:48 AM

Can I ask you team, is everything good in the team? Does everyone understand goals in the same way?
agenin1

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:33:53 AM

I will go on a risk 1 ETH, hope hard cup will be raised  Grin

XxXxXxXXxXxXXXXXxxXXXXxxXXXXXxX < my profit )))))

lol may be cup of tea ?) sorry)

better to wait the end of the month
Nah, if this person really believes in the project, then there is no need to stop it, maybe you will regret that you also did not invest right away
adirio

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:37:48 AM

Guys, what is the vision and mission of this project? How long it will take to provide the community?
Buchi258456

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:22:34 PM

Let me start with a pressing issue of our time, what exactly advantages you have comparing to other projects?
Their ecosystem includes:
Decentralized exchange
Wallet
Lottery
NFT
Game
Messenger
aygunsamedova

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:31:32 PM

As far as I understand, you have a lot of functions and opportunities in the project besides your bot? Or in your bot

The bot itself has a lot of functions as far as I understand, because basically their bot is the main product of the project
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:35:25 PM

Can I ask you team, is everything good in the team? Does everyone understand goals in the same way?

I think so, because I made sure that the team is active here, so we should not worry about it
Brianchigz

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:45:43 AM

Good that there are no any hidden fees and only 1% of each sale charges to keep the servers running. Transparency is a big plus

I agree, it looks like there will be no problems with the commissions, but the most important thing is that we must be convinced of the safety of the project, I think

I am sure that they will provide for this, because this is the most important thing in the project
breakgeatide

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:49:21 AM

I will go on a risk 1 ETH, hope hard cup will be raised  Grin

XxXxXxXXxXxXXXXXxxXXXXxxXXXXXxX < my profit )))))

lol may be cup of tea ?) sorry)

better to wait the end of the month

Nah, if this person really believes in the project, then there is no need to stop it, maybe you will regret that you also did not invest right away

I agree, because no one knows how quickly projects can grow, but there are always risks everywhere
badruzee

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:57:35 AM

Have a great weekend, hope to see some good news soon here, and by the way, how did your pre-sale, which was on September 13, go?

Join their channel, there are announcements about everything in the project
https://t.me/botdefinews
afinwoolmo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:14:47 AM

Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it
Apchuks

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:18:31 AM

Hey team, do you work with any partners? Also what about security? Did fluency passed audits?
kanaev86

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 05:53:21 AM

Will I be able to comprehend this platform because I'm new to investing and don't have much experience?

I think yes, just read all the details about the project on their website, they have the information you need.
kanaev86

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:36:40 AM

I still do not really understand how your bot works, are there any video reviews that explain this?
kanaev86

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:43:04 PM

The most crucial factor is a strong desire to accomplish something distinct and unique from others; I hope the team recognizes this.

I don't understand exactly what you are talking about, but I hope the team understands all this better than us
provotesov

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:34:08 AM

Can you claim, guys, that this project is secure? This is the first item I'd like to double-check.

It must be yes, this is the most important thing in the project and such a thing no team should miss an opportunity.

In any case, this will be clearly written on the website.
noueconbading

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:38:13 AM

So, what are the ways for your project to generate revenue in the long run? What is the progress of business development and what are some of your commercial partnerships?
provotesov

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:39:41 AM

I wonder why you wrote in your reddit page that your project is a scam and if you buy your tokens then we cannot sell them?

It looks like this is some kind of joke or it was not the official page of their Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: