Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create the public blockchain itself Ethereum/Polkadot?  (Read 16 times)
ytytgo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:26:10 PM

What I want to know is not how to create ERC20-tokens, but how to create public blockchain, Ethereum and polkadot itself.

I can write C/C++, bash, and assembly.

Please refer me to literature, books, websites, Slack, Discord, and any other information you have.

Thank you.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:56:28 PM

That's not enough. can you try to take some blockchain courses? You need also to learn various programming language like solidity, Java script and many more. Creating a new blockchain means you will be building it again from the start and you will be also need to build your own wallet and various things that will have needed by your new blockchain. Why don't just create a second layer solution instead of building a new blockchain that will need a very long time to go(I meant when you're building this only by yourself)?

There are lots of courses and source code on the internet to deploy the new blockchain. Blockchain was open source. You can also look at what kind of programming language that used by ethereum. https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/programming-languages/
These days majority of new blockchains were using solidity. I think that you must consider deploying second layer solution instead of building the new blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: