Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOL is already $144, can still buy it?  (Read 890 times)
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:31:35 PM

of course you can still buy SOL, because I believe when the market starts to recover and the next bull run occurs, then of course the price of SOL will be able to increase very high from the current price, although at this time the price of SOL will definitely continue to increase, but if there is a bull run, then of course the price of SOL will increase very high quickly, therefore I believe you are still worth it to investing in SOL and of course you will get a big profit from investing in SOL.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:41:51 PM

of course you can still buy SOL, because I believe when the market starts to recover and the next bull run occurs, then of course the price of SOL will be able to increase very high from the current price, although at this time the price of SOL will definitely continue to increase, but if there is a bull run, then of course the price of SOL will increase very high quickly, therefore I believe you are still worth it to investing in SOL and of course you will get a big profit from investing in SOL.

As long as you did your homework and you've seen that they have great potential, why not? Because if the platform is really doing great in terms of development and attracting the interest of the community, then high chance they can easily get good price in the market and you will see the growth of their network.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 11:42:59 PM

There are only two things that affect SOL to increase, first because of an increase in SOL demand, and secondly because the cryptocurrency market trend is still very positive to date, because when the positive trend starts to decline in cryptocurrencies, surely the demand for SOL coins will also decrease and that can greatly affect the price.
When the market is positive all the coins will move higher and whenever there is a correction the entire market would go down along with it and that is the case with SOL as well. For me i did not personally see this coming when they conducted their initial sale i stayed away from it thinking the price is high to make these decisions and now i missed the entire opportunity to invest.

Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:38:31 AM

It is definitely a good and promising project. SOL has taken the 7th place in the top coins. I believe that it will grow in the long term, so you definitely need this currency, but on the other hand it is too expensive now. All tokens are very expensive now, so it is better to wait for a dip. So you had better follow Bitcoin now and accumulate stablecoins, and when Bitcoin changes its trend, just prepare yourself.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:09:29 AM

Need to reconsider the current because it has increased very quickly in a short time, so you are also willing to accept it if it drops suddenly. Instead of fomo following it, you should consider whether you are caught up in the information surrounding it, I do not deny its potential because I also hold a certain number of SOL, just want people to always be prudent before their decisions.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:34:05 AM

In crypto market everything is possible, SOL can be bought if you have not to buy yet but I suggest a little wait for a dip in the market you should buy at the price above $120 and hold it I hope SOL have more chance to go up at the price $500 soon.

isabellel2

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 09:08:20 AM

I don't think so as the price of SOL is quite high right now and the total market cap of SOL is now over $42 billion, if you go in and buy them now it will be very difficult for you to determine the direction of SOL up or down. . , you need to look closely at current cap and value if you buy, Wait or watch out for a more valuable coin in the future eg polkadot , near ...

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 03:07:20 PM

SOL was only $1 last year, now is $144

Can I still buy it? Which is next one?
Answers are different with time.

Weeks ago when $SOL made its all time high $144. The answer is NO. Because it is risky and you don't know how far $SOL can rise in that wave.

Today or a few days ago, when $SOL fell to $140. The answer is YES. Because from $200 to $140 or lower is good correction and you have safe entries. You don't need $SOL to rise to $200 to take profit. $170 is good enough.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 03:22:33 PM

Answers are different with time.

Weeks ago when $SOL made its all time high $144. The answer is NO. Because it is risky and you don't know how far $SOL can rise in that wave.

Today or a few days ago, when $SOL fell to $140. The answer is YES. Because from $200 to $140 or lower is good correction and you have safe entries. You don't need $SOL to rise to $200 to take profit. $170 is good enough.
when you see the current decline. I guess the entry, for now, won't be a problem. but it would be better to play short. when you have made a profit, it never hurts to get out and start again if there is a correction.
because the potential for SOL is still large. see that there are many new projects released in the solona ecosystem. This could be a very good move for SOL to become a very expensive asset in the future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 04:36:25 PM

Solana is currently one of the most popular altcoins, due to its very significant growth in the last few months, and is considered a competitor to binance, but currently SOL is undergoing a major correction to drop to $158.6 from a high of $214.5, I guess if you  want to invest in SOL you have to be a little patient first, because this altcoin is likely to fall even deeper, in my opinion the ideal time to buy Solana is at $120,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:38:59 PM

Solana is currently one of the most popular altcoins, due to its very significant growth in the last few months, and is considered a competitor to binance, but currently SOL is undergoing a major correction to drop to $158.6 from a high of $214.5, I guess if you  want to invest in SOL you have to be a little patient first, because this altcoin is likely to fall even deeper, in my opinion the ideal time to buy Solana is at $120,
The Solano market rallied big in a short period of time and if you think $120 is a good price to buy then what will be their best support. The price already touched $214 and if it goes down $100 in a short period of time, how can you trust the coin and i would consider it as a pump and dump and nothing else as we have seen hundreds of coins in that situation and there are many that are yet to rally again.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:50:06 PM

The Solano market rallied big in a short period of time and if you think $120 is a good price to buy then what will be their best support. The price already touched $214 and if it goes down $100 in a short period of time, how can you trust the coin and i would consider it as a pump and dump and nothing else as we have seen hundreds of coins in that situation and there are many that are yet to rally again.
Actually if you believe Solana to buy from now it's okay because they have great development, and the lowest support point is still difficult to go down seeing the current points, but in the long term you hold Solana it's much better now before the pump happens again.

Projects that are on top of the Solana network provide high ROI even with so many NFTs isn't this a new innovation for Solana going forward? I believe this with rising prices that will increase at some point in the future.
So I have kept some SOL in my wallet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crzy

Merit: 180

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 09:50:02 PM

It can actually go down below $100 but hopefully not because it will create panic, SOL have to release good updates now to prevent this from happening, because being popular is not good at all especially if there’s no update. Well, i know there’s a lot of things that can still happen with SOL but it should happen this year or else they’ll drop big time and investors might also be disappointed.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:01:37 PM

This is really amazing to see how sol did a great legacy in terms of profit gains, and for those who patiently waited it's such a warm congratulations for them. You know it's not that easy to hold coins without any assurance to prosper, yet sol surprised us with $144 each. If we invested only $5 during that time when its still cheaper I believed today we got it at $720.
Buying at highest value wouldn't be profitable, I suggest that we should only purchase when price saturates within 50% or less from the current price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:13:45 PM

Unbelievable,

It is 144 times that of a year

of course you can still invest in SOL, because I believe the price of SOL can still increase very high and my prediction is that the price of SOL will increase by at least $350 when the altseason occurs, therefore you can still get a big profit from investing in SOL at this time, especially currently the price of SOL is slightly down.

Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:23:08 PM

The market is going to fall more if what I am thinking eventually happens cause Bitcoin is unstable now which can also affects Sol to also fall if Bitcoin falls. I have noticed that little fall in the price of Bitcoin usually affect other coins to fall significantly. Maybe you should wait a while before buying not to end up seeing the market falling.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 09:56:55 AM

Unbelievable,

It is 144 times that of a year

but now SOL price stays as it is? staying at 140$ for weeks now so meaning what can be coming sooner?

will the price stays this level or will come back to what this belongs since last year? and also what is about SOL why this climbed so High following Cardano from hyping.

and now the price of Solana continues to decline. Within 7 days, Solana had dropped 10%. Even though Solana has been in a price slump this week, I am amazed at the performance that Solana Koin has shown. Not in a matter of years, but in a few months it can experience a tremendous increase. I think buying Solana in the midst of the current declining price conditions is very good.
10% is a peanut comparing to how much this cost before the climb.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:59:41 AM

and now the price of Solana continues to decline. Within 7 days, Solana had dropped 10%. Even though Solana has been in a price slump this week, I am amazed at the performance that Solana Koin has shown. Not in a matter of years, but in a few months it can experience a tremendous increase. I think buying Solana in the midst of the current declining price conditions is very good.
Not only Solana is experiencing a decline now, you can see all the coins on any exchange right now, all of which are experiencing a decline, some have even gone up to 15%, I believe this is because of the decline in Bitcoin which had exceeded 6% today.

The price of Bitcoin is still continuing to fall today, even now Bitcoin has fallen 7.8% in 24 hours. It makes perfect sense to affect Solana's price to be
even lower, now Solana is down 12% in 24 hours. With the price drop quite far, it's the right time to start buying Solana now. But it's better to buy
Solana gradually, because there is a possibility that Solana's price will still go down if we see the Bitcoin price has not recovered.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 01:41:39 PM

Not only Solana is experiencing a decline now, you can see all the coins on any exchange right now, all of which are experiencing a decline, some have even gone up to 15%, I believe this is because of the decline in Bitcoin which had exceeded 6% today.

The price of Bitcoin is still continuing to fall today, even now Bitcoin has fallen 7.8% in 24 hours. It makes perfect sense to affect Solana's price to be
even lower, now Solana is down 12% in 24 hours. With the price drop quite far, it's the right time to start buying Solana now. But it's better to buy
Solana gradually, because there is a possibility that Solana's price will still go down if we see the Bitcoin price has not recovered.

If the dump will continue going down to $40k and below, then we might witness a huge dump of SOL also. I would not expect that SOL will have a bullish movement while bitcoin continues to dump, so let's see at what price bitcoin will stop.

As per the weekly graph, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/. SOL's lowest price was $131, so I guess it's wiser if we will wait until it will drop a bit or probably wait until it dumps below $100 as when bitcoin bounces back, for sure altcoins will have a bigger bounce.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 02:06:02 PM

I guess the entry, for now, won't be a problem. but it would be better to play short. when you have made a profit, it never hurts to get out and start again if there is a correction.
If you play short, you are gambling because you bet the SOL will keep declining. It can decline with Bitcoin correction and general trend of market. However, sometimes a coin can move oppositely with general trend of crypto market. It is time when short does not work and you will lose money if you do shorts.

because the potential for SOL is still large. see that there are many new projects released in the solona ecosystem. This could be a very good move for SOL to become a very expensive asset in the future.
True but people are already very FOMO with $SOL. If you say about potential, you should invest into $SOL for a couple of years. You will not lose your capital and won't panic sell because you are $SOL long term investors or hodlers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: