Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOL is already $144, can still buy it?  (Read 893 times)
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:33:47 AM

of course you can buy it and also now the market is in a down condition, so this is a good opportunity to buy, but we don't know for sure when this decline will end.and will start bouncing up. so you should analyze the market, or ask the experts but if for the long term then there is nothing you need to worry about.
If you want to choose for the long term now is the time to buy, but if you only trade in the short term it is still very good to choose even though there are no good signs in the market because understanding and analyzing the market at this time is very difficult because price decreases and increases occur suddenly although in general there is a cause as well.
Brother the best time for buying Solana coin for long term has been gone. Because it is 144x up within 1 year. But some projects have high potential. So we can buy solana coin in every price dip for long term. But for short term it is good to buy at current price and sell after price pumps. Solana coin can easily hit 500$ in near future. So, buy some solana coins at current price and wait for the price dump for next buying.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:04:18 AM

Theoretically for me there is always a good chance to get in if I'm up for it, SOL has delivered great growth over the past few years. With the appearance of SOL in this field I am seeing the diversity of this field, although it has increased a lot compared to before, but I am sure it will still be the first choice of everyone because existing ecosystem as well as the value that we are seeing it bring.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 04:53:16 AM

Brother the best time for buying Solana coin for long term has been gone. Because it is 144x up within 1 year. But some projects have high potential. So we can buy solana coin in every price dip for long term. But for short term it is good to buy at current price and sell after price pumps. Solana coin can easily hit 500$ in near future. So, buy some solana coins at current price and wait for the price dump for next buying.
Are you sure about everything you say? indeed in general the Solana coin is not bad to buy and has already shown its potential through a large number of buyers, but if the things you say can be true, then the first person to do that is yourself without having to suggest it to others, so How many units have you bought Solana coins now?

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:09:38 PM

It could be because of the effect of the decline in the price of Bitcoin. Today I when I monitor the market, almost all the coins are red. Starting from Bitcoin to 49th on the coinmarketcap list and the average decline is 8% to 10%.
can be seen here: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Many of them began to rally and $SOL has good discount around $125 about half of day ago. If you want to wait more, you can set your order around $100 to $110 but I think $110 is good to enter $SOL again.

Red days are days you can get profit in short time and you don't have to bet anything. With big corrections, you will get profit if you buy the dips. When all are green, if you enter, you bet that price will keep moving up, higher.
That's for sure and everyone takes advantage of it to profit on the good coins and not on the obscure coins even if the red days are over. Coins bought in red market moments are great to hold for a long time as long as the target has not been reached and I'm sure it will definitely get to like Solana coins.
Well, Solana has been very profitable in these past few days so even if you buy it with a much higher price, i know you will still be profitable in the future as it is good for long term investment.  But if you have still doubt if it will continue to grow its value despite of the recent dump, then maybe buying it partially is good enough. I know some of us may be skeptical on Solana because its a meme coin, but sometimes meme coins are even more profitable than those solid coins in the market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:18:39 PM

Theoretically for me there is always a good chance to get in if I'm up for it, SOL has delivered great growth over the past few years. With the appearance of SOL in this field I am seeing the diversity of this field, although it has increased a lot compared to before, but I am sure it will still be the first choice of everyone because existing ecosystem as well as the value that we are seeing it bring.
I don't rush to buy coins because I know that the market always go up and come down so I will wait for the Sol market to fall more before buying it. Sol is a very good coin and I am trading it already. Buying Sol Should be in stages and the market falls you buy, if it rise more you sell and keep selling volume by volume which is the way I trade every other market. Sol is going to go rise high more the level it is now so prepare.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:51:04 PM

I know Solana will be worth more in the future so whatever its price today, it will always be a good buying moment for Solana. There is a big community that supports it already so if there will be new investors who will come in the market, Solana will gradually increase its value. I guess it all applies in different coins in the crypto market. The more people who will come to buy it either for long term or short term investments, then it will always have its huge demand which is a good indicator that its price will never lose its value.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:55:24 PM

The price of Bitcoin is still continuing to fall today, even now Bitcoin has fallen 7.8% in 24 hours. It makes perfect sense to affect Solana's price to be
even lower, now Solana is down 12% in 24 hours. With the price drop quite far, it's the right time to start buying Solana now. But it's better to buy
Solana gradually, because there is a possibility that Solana's price will still go down if we see the Bitcoin price has not recovered.
Instead of buying in stages, it is better to immediately make a buy order at a slightly lower price in the market so that you can all get Solana in larger quantities because buying gradually does not mean it is not good, it's just that we will spend more time on Solana

We must know that the risk of investing in crypto is very high, especially investing in altcoins is more risky than investing in Bitcoin. So we have to
be careful in making decisions, I have done research and analysis on Solana and I see Solana's potential is so great. So I dare to take the risk to
invest in Solana, especially with the current downturn in the market, I can buy Solana at a cheap price. But like I said don't be too hasty when
investing in Solana, buying Solana gradually is the best way to reduce the risk we face. The key to success in investing in crypto is patience,
so it has to spend more time to be able to generate large profits.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:05:41 AM

If you want to buy it, it is highly recommended for the short term. for example for daily or weekly trading. because the sol is still worried about being in the long term. I think Sol still doesn't have a consistent high in the crypto market

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:33:38 AM

I don't rush to buy coins because I know that the market always go up and come down so I will wait for the Sol market to fall more before buying it. Sol is a very good coin and I am trading it already. Buying Sol Should be in stages and the market falls you buy, if it rise more you sell and keep selling volume by volume which is the way I trade every other market. Sol is going to go rise high more the level it is now so prepare.
Just keep that in mind, and you can do it I congratulate you Smiley
At what price will you buy, and what do you intend to do with it, sell when you see a profit or are you a long-term holder?
This market analysis is only approximate, and we can only judge when everything has happened.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:40:03 PM

I think it's currently a price correction period, where bitcoin is experiencing a correction, and of course it has a lot of influence on the movement of most altcoins, for me if the sol can't break the support around $121, then it's most likely good to start buying, but if it breaks, then correction the price looks like it will continue to the support range in the $80 area, therefore use the right strategy

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:51:22 PM

I think it's currently a price correction period, where bitcoin is experiencing a correction, and of course it has a lot of influence on the movement of most altcoins, for me if the sol can't break the support around $121, then it's most likely good to start buying, but if it breaks, then correction the price looks like it will continue to the support range in the $80 area, therefore use the right strategy
If anyone is interested in investing in any coin I think that the best thing to do now is to wait, the market still has not shown a strong indication of where it want to go next, and if you happen to invest in this coin and then we see a correction then the price will go down extremely quickly and people are going to lament not taking their time to invest in the coin, and in the opposite scenario then you will still have time to buy it and obtain some profits as the hype comes back to the market.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:36:49 PM

If anyone is interested in investing in any coin I think that the best thing to do now is to wait, the market still has not shown a strong indication of where it want to go next, and if you happen to invest in this coin and then we see a correction then the price will go down extremely quickly and people are going to lament not taking their time to invest in the coin, and in the opposite scenario then you will still have time to buy it and obtain some profits as the hype comes back to the market.
SOL seems to be still stable now despite the big dump we witnessed recently. I guess it's good to buy at the current dip as eventually if the market recovers, SOL might continue to soar again. The altcoin season is not yet over, it's still here and waiting to recover when bitcoin recovers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:49:17 PM

Unbelievable,

SOL was only $1 last year, now is $144

It is 144 times that of a year

Can I still buy it? Which is next one?

as per today, the price of SOL already going down to $136, i think this is the best time for you if you really want to invest your money in SOL,
there's is a big chance for SOL to keep going up and i think realistically, SOL can hit $200 in no time.
So, yeah, for me you can still buy it for now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1855

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 05:28:36 PM

At the moment Solana has a somewhat neutral trend, it has dropped a bit, the most representative price these days has been between 143USD-145USD, for now the price is around 136USD, according to cointelegraph shows the following:

A break and close below this support could suggest a change in trend. On the other hand, a break and close above $171.47 could push the pair to $200.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-27-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-luna

Solana represents for me one of the best opportunities, I think it can quickly reach 200usd, for some time it has been one of the biggest objectives of investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:04:09 PM

Can I still buy it? Which is next one?

Solana can make good use of this year's crypto trend. We may think that this is the highest price for the Sol coin, but most others predict that the Sol coin will reach a price of $250 within this year. If we look at the current year's ATH reaching $214, of course it hasn't stopped at $214, the next bull run will set a new ATH record for the Sol coin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:54:39 PM

Once the bullish market returns, Solana has a high chance to breach its previously established All-Time High price @$213 during the 1st week of this month. Right now, we can consider that the current floor is the bottom and making an entry is not a bad choice. Good thing that the market experience a bear trend so those who are confused about putting money on SOL can now make a better choice rather than hugging the hype back then and force themselves to buy at that price.

Will you buy now or wait for more dip? It's now up to us. Just don't wait for too much price target whether to buy or to sell as in most cases, it doesn't happen.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 01:02:05 AM

Solana has become one of the most efficient currencies in terms of market recovery, despite the decline in BTC SOLANA has remained in a good price range, 144USD is just an area of opportunity that can be broken at any time :

A break and close above the 20-day EMA will be the first indication that the selling pressure could be reducing. The SOL/USDT pair may then rise to the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level at $154.20 and then to the 50% retracement level at $166.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-29-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-uni

It is very likely that those who want to enter the market and eat Solana will see good results, of course everything has its risk but I think there can be a good move.

██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:16:12 AM

Once the bullish market returns, Solana has a high chance to breach its previously established All-Time High price @$213 during the 1st week of this month. Right now, we can consider that the current floor is the bottom and making an entry is not a bad choice. Good thing that the market experience a bear trend so those who are confused about putting money on SOL can now make a better choice rather than hugging the hype back then and force themselves to buy at that price.

Will you buy now or wait for more dip? It's now up to us. Just don't wait for too much price target whether to buy or to sell as in most cases, it doesn't happen.
For me, i won't suggest buying Solana this time as its still in a high price. You can wait for more price corrections that will create a dump in price and maybe by that time we will see prices ranging from $70-$80 which is really a good time to buy. Solana has a great team that is working on its project so its no surprising that its price will eventually go up. But if we want a good price to buy that will offer us even a greater profits, then let's just wait for its price to dip patiently.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:14:37 PM

For me, i won't suggest buying Solana this time as its still in a high price. You can wait for more price corrections that will create a dump in price and maybe by that time we will see prices ranging from $70-$80 which is really a good time to buy. Solana has a great team that is working on its project so its no surprising that its price will eventually go up. But if we want a good price to buy that will offer us even a greater profits, then let's just wait for its price to dip patiently.

Exactly, the dip might come again and even $50 is possible. For a coin that has a significant pump, I guess I would not trust it as it's hard to watch when it's correcting due to the fact that the coin is overbought due to hype. Timing is always very important, and buying when it's pumping is not always the right timing.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2021, 08:39:03 PM

Solana is giving good news to its investors, from 130-132USD it is now at 162USD, not bad at all, because the market has always been benevolent for Solana's investors, for now it is expected that it can continue to rise as BTC continues to rise:

If the price rebounds off the current levels or the 20-day EMA, it will suggest that bulls are buying on dips. That will increase the possibility of a break above $177.80. If that happens, the SOL/USDT pair could rise to $200 and then retest the all-time high at $216.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-10-4-btc-eth-bnb-ada-sol-xrp-dot-doge-luna-uni

It is likely that at the moment the price of Solana continues to rise, if things go well with BTC, we could see Solana again at 198USD -200usd.