Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $4,000, who will be the next public chain SOL?  (Read 119 times)
Iyanu14 (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 10:09:20 AM

The price of ETH continues to reach new highs due to the 1559 protocol destruction method and the popularity of NFTPunk.

Other public chains Solana has risen 10000%, and AVAX's Benqi loan has also been 50000%. Who will be next?

Kinglory-Canada Team 2017 Project
Mina-Privacy Encryption 2020 Project
NEAR-Latest Layer0
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:57:04 PM

The price of ETH continues to reach new highs due to the 1559 protocol destruction method and the popularity of NFTPunk.

Other public chains Solana has risen 10000%, and AVAX's Benqi loan has also been 50000%. Who will be next?

NEAR-Latest Layer0
NEAR and Celo will likely be the big pumps after Solana. Fantom will do well too.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:23:41 AM

NEAR-Latest Layer0
NFT is really scary because of the busyness of the network created by it so the fees on the ETH network explode like they are pumping the network this will affect the tokens or coins of NFT services

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 03:22:16 AM

For now the one moving is fantom and avax. But I am looking on terra luna and arbitrium. These two are still not being noticed so well, especially the latter, since its a new one that will enter the market. I am thinking if this will also be a good contender to those big timer projects.

NEAR-Latest Layer0
These two are also have potential to follow foot steps of solana and polygon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Raytheon

Activity: 186
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:27:29 AM

For now the one moving is fantom and avax. But I am looking on terra luna and arbitrium. These two are still not being noticed so well, especially the latter, since its a new one that will enter the market. I am thinking if this will also be a good contender to those big timer projects.
Unfortunately Arbitrum doesn't have any plan on issuing a token:

There isn’t an Arbitrum token, and we don’t expect to create one. Contracts on Arbitrum can use any Ethereum-based token they want. We decided that we didn’t need to create yet another token.

But if you are interested in layer-2 solution, take a look on Optimism. It's already used by Uniswap and largely invested by A16Z.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:58:35 AM

Near protocol seem like the next gem to watch out for, a sharded proof of stake blockchain with highly skilled developers and teams, plus they are a certified climate neutral project which is what people like Elon Musk would find interesting, they respect the environment and wants to keep it safe, I like their concept and have all the potential to perform like sol and others.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:31:11 AM

NEAR-Latest Layer0
NFT is really scary because of the busyness of the network created by it so the fees on the ETH network explode like they are pumping the network this will affect the tokens or coins of NFT services

Yeah, the amount of NFT created everyday just mindblowing. And the prices is pretty good too! and yeah, i think NFT will grow bigger and (possibly?) became huge like ETH
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:51:23 AM

NEAR-Latest Layer0

Yeah, the amount of NFT created everyday just mindblowing. And the prices is pretty good too! and yeah, i think NFT will grow bigger and (possibly?) became huge like ETH
in the future there will be many activities and they will be related to NFT, then he will grow rapidly, when that happens it is difficult to stem it, then life will depend on NFT

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Feagdwf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:36:41 AM

Radix DLT is the new DEFI public chain. Unlimited scalability.
https://www.radixdlt.com/

Here is the future. Mark my words.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 938
Merit: 303

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:49:57 AM

The next question is when altcoins will lose their values after bull run completes. Altcoins are very easily to be manipulated because they have small cap.

Trends for altcoins in September. I think Polkadot $DOT is good altcoin to invest.

I don't plan to assign all of my capital in altcoins after the end of this year. I will try to exit from altcoins earlier than that.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 05:55:09 PM

Near protocol has every chance of becoming one of the best in the future. A powerful and active project team with great enthusiasm works not only with the network itself, but also with all platform components, applications and everything in between. It is a global decentralized system for ordinary users. A huge number of applications are all about Near.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:01:47 PM

I don't know much about Kinglory and from what I ready I don't see that light for them but Mina is a good choice as a new blockchain solution. Mina price is still undervalued when you compare it to other competitors. I casually trade Mina because it doesn't go straight up like Solana, it gives a lot of trading chances in this run. But it's also good for buy and hold strategy because potential is there and current price doesn't reflect that yet.
I should closely analyze Near protocol, I heard about it but I didn't go deep yet. The main problem about all these POS coins are they don't have very well thought tokenomics structure, but as you know the market goes off with hype so people don't care about that much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: