Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1$ loan to sell a token  (Read 79 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:36:34 PM

Hiii there i have 2 POSI token which i want to sell which require 1$ fee to make the transaction can any one please send 1$ in my binance smart chain and after selling I will repay instantly. i know here is nothing without collateral But please can any one show some faith and send me 1$  BNB in my binance smart chain I will repay 1.2$ back. maximum time within one day.( would pay back within couple of hours)

edit -  as collateral i can give my freebitco.in account which is giving maxed btc bonus per roll 80 satoshi per roll currently and no captcha....
address - 0x2890Ff93f5227f8ced31e3585E1504453Dd61119

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 05:15:38 PM

Hiii there i have 2 POSI token which i want to sell which require 1$ fee to make the transaction can any one please send 1$ in my binance smart chain and after selling I will repay instantly. i know here is nothing without collateral But please can any one show some faith and send me 1$  BNB in my binance smart chain I will repay 1.2$ back. maximum time within one day.( would pay back within couple of hours)

edit -  as collateral i can give my freebitco.in account which is giving maxed btc bonus per roll 80 satoshi per roll currently and no captcha....

Come on man, you don't have $1 to make the transaction? Don't you know that you need fees, really now?
FYI if you don't have valid collateral, then there is no need to post/ offer something that is not and basically, has no value at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2021, 05:42:11 PM

Binance lets you sell all remaining dust in your account for BNB. Maybe that helps.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2021, 08:00:53 PM

Come on man, you don't have $1 to make the transaction? Don't you know that you need fees, really now?
FYI if you don't have valid collateral, then there is no need to post/ offer something that is not and basically, has no value at all.

I just wanted to send it to him without the obligation to return, but the minimum BNB withdrawal on Binance is 0.01 it's around $5 at the moment + fee.
Even the fee is higher than the interest he offers. 0.0005 BNB or +/- $0.25

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lordshiva (OP)

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:17:08 AM

I know that it requires fee but at the moment i dont have that and i cannot buy such a small amount and to buy some big amount i dont have funds right now so i just asked for help...

Lordshiva (OP)

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:19:19 AM

I just wanted to send it to him without the obligation to return, but the minimum BNB withdrawal on Binance is 0.01 it's around $5 at the moment + fee.
Even the fee is higher than the interest he offers. 0.0005 BNB or +/- $0.25
Sir if you can send me i could return 5.5$ within few hours of trade....maximum within 1 day i would return back in your wallet

sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:33:56 AM

Maybe see if OmegaStarScream is willing to fill this for you.

I believe he was generous enough to be able to help someone else out who was in a similar situation earlier on the lending board here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5357265.0

I would love to help but unfortunately don't have any BNB and the conversion rates from BTC/ETH would be not worth it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: