Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going to $53k or down to $48k? (Bullish Scenario)  (Read 636 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 12:30:52 PM

Hopefully, in the last stretch of the year, even if there's some kind of FUD and manipulation behind, the price will continue as predicted, a cool 6 digits before the end of the year. And it will only shows that bitcoin is resilient and unstoppable.
Yeah, I am not having any different speculation than you. Because, bitcoin has showed its power like you have mentioned many times in the past like defeating all the fuds and government driven regulations. So, this time cannot be an exception in any manner still I do feel that there is something unknown selling force dragging down the markets around $50k for more time than usual.

I feel like some bigger institutions (or even governments like El Salvador) might be manipulating the market to remain under $50k levels to make the rest of world to believe something technically so that they may catch some good entry levels which may be lower than $40k levels also.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 12:39:34 PM

Hopefully, in the last stretch of the year, even if there's some kind of FUD and manipulation behind, the price will continue as predicted, a cool 6 digits before the end of the year. And it will only shows that bitcoin is resilient and unstoppable.
Yeah, I am not having any different speculation than you. Because, bitcoin has showed its power like you have mentioned many times in the past like defeating all the fuds and government driven regulations. So, this time cannot be an exception in any manner still I do feel that there is something unknown selling force dragging down the markets around $50k for more time than usual.

I feel like some bigger institutions (or even governments like El Salvador) might be manipulating the market to remain under $50k levels to make the rest of world to believe something technically so that they may catch some good entry levels which may be lower than $40k levels also.
when it comes to speculation, there are those who dare to say that even in 2 years btc will touch ATH +100 k, even they are observers of the world economy, while it is difficult to see the condition for 2 years touching ATH +100 k. In this year it could have been with the momentum of ELON MUKS and El Salvador, but not at 100 k.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:10:03 PM

I haven't heard any FUD though, in any case the market is just moving as normal, sideways and then some retest of support/resistance, just like what we are seeing, now at $43k.

There's FUD news now on twitter that Biden will reject bitcoin so maybe this has a bit of an impact on bad news on bitcoin so it's going down and some are even panicking about how they are dealing with this, still we have to be calm about this situation because for me it's just a little manipulation to try some people against bitcoin.

I still have time until the end of the year, so I'm still a little optimistic that bitcoin can get through this, whatever the bad news is this won't make bitcoin worse so we have to stay in this situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:58:16 PM

~
There's FUD news now on twitter that Biden will reject bitcoin so maybe this has a bit of an impact on bad news on bitcoin so it's going down and some are even panicking about how they are dealing with this, still we have to be calm about this situation because for me it's just a little manipulation to try some people against bitcoin.
So there is some substance for the rumor, i am hearing about this FUD for sometime that the Biden administration is planning to restrict the entire market and i have heard about the restrictions they are going to implement to hackers but when you read the full papers it will affect everyone. Right now the speculations is all over the social media and may be that is the reason the market went down today but these rumors are in the air for weeks.

I still have time until the end of the year, so I'm still a little optimistic that bitcoin can get through this, whatever the bad news is this won't make bitcoin worse so we have to stay in this situation.
If we do not see any drastic step from the US government we will rally for good, if not the institutional investors from US will book their profit.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:42:26 PM

~
So there is some substance for the rumor, i am hearing about this FUD for sometime that the Biden administration is planning to restrict the entire market and i have heard about the restrictions they are going to implement to hackers but when you read the full papers it will affect everyone. Right now the speculations is all over the social media and may be that is the reason the market went down today but these rumors are in the air for weeks.

it seems like the people easily react on rumors, there has been no announcement yet, it could be just a FUD, and look how it impacts the market. We are supposed to be at over $2 trillion marketcap overall, but with this rumor, not only bitcoin dump but altcoins were heavily affected resulted to a decrease of marketcap to $1.88 trillion, in short, there's a major loss and more to come if this downward trend will continue.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:10:50 AM

~

it seems like the people easily react on rumors, there has been no announcement yet, it could be just a FUD, and look how it impacts the market. We are supposed to be at over $2 trillion marketcap overall, but with this rumor, not only bitcoin dump but altcoins were heavily affected resulted to a decrease of marketcap to $1.88 trillion, in short, there's a major loss and more to come if this downward trend will continue.

Surprise, surprise, last time I check its $1.9 trillion, and it seems it went down very hard in the last 12 hours because of the supposedly FUD floating around. But the effect will be short term I believed, so let's not jump on the gun and sell our stash today. Although it looks bleak up to the end of the month, I'm sure next month we might see bitcoin again regaining some to $50k or even $60k.

Damage has been done to the market, but be positive and hope that we will see a good bounce back in the next coming weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:25:42 PM

I haven't heard any FUD though, in any case the market is just moving as normal, sideways and then some retest of support/resistance, just like what we are seeing, now at $43k.

if bad news about bitcoin continues to hit social media, worry that the market price will continue to plummet. Is there a rumor like that can be refuted by other positive rumors such as El Salvador legalizing bitcoin as a legal medium of exchange in their country. El Salvador's policy made big companies start adopting it, because bitcoin has become a means of transacting in their financial system.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:49:34 PM

if bad news about bitcoin continues to hit social media, worry that the market price will continue to plummet. Is there a rumor like that can be refuted by other positive rumors such as El Salvador legalizing bitcoin as a legal medium of exchange in their country. El Salvador's policy made big companies start adopting it, because bitcoin has become a means of transacting in their financial system.

I haven't heard of any companies starting to adopt bitcoin because of El Salvador legalising. Of course, their banks and other online and offline businesses will have to accept since it's a legal tender within their country.

Of course, if there is bad news, there will always some positive news to balance things out. Currently, the price has gone up to it's average of $43k, indication that the effect of this so called FUD are already gone as everything seems to be settling down.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:56:45 PM

Sometimes these whales capitalize these fuds surrounding the market and they are actually accumulating more btc at lower price. Bitcoin has proven that it can rise after so many negative news. And look what happened during this pandemic, we have seen its ATH. And now, more entities, countries or organizations are into this market. So don't lose hope if btc is going down today, because there's always hope that it will rise again because people are not stopping using it but instead the adoption is still growing everyday.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 452

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:06:05 PM

Bitcoin price reached nearly $53k actually but it went down very sharply to $42k in a very short time period like half an hour unfortunately. I don't see a bullish scenario for now as the price is still struggling to recover and we see it at $43k now. We even saw $39k also. This might be a sign for a bigger drop but I hope that it won't happen and the recovery will start soon again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:05:16 AM

Bitcoin price reached nearly $53k actually but it went down very sharply to $42k in a very short time period like half an hour unfortunately. I don't see a bullish scenario for now as the price is still struggling to recover and we see it at $43k now. We even saw $39k also. This might be a sign for a bigger drop but I hope that it won't happen and the recovery will start soon again.

Yes, I'm also seeing a bigger drop to less than $40k, but for now, the bleeding has stop, as we rose to $44k. Dropping below $40k though is not that bad as it may sound, it's another perfect time to buy and save a lot of bitcoin in our wallets. This week will be critical the way I see it, if there is a significant drop I would say that we need to keep relatively calm, the last week of September could be the recovery again, so be cautious of our trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1061
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:12:16 PM

Here I make a bullish scenario about bitcoin where we will go to $53k maybe even $55k.

Bitcoin is currently fighting its major resistance at $50k, although some of my friends want to start short, I forbid it because bitcoin in the minor Elliot wave allows it to pass through the major resistance.

Well, even then it could be that bitcoin has just finished its wave 1 and will be on the way to its wave 2 where we will find bitcoin at $48k again.

What do you think about bitcoin price predictions?

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this bitcoin price prediction. I understand that you are a busy person and I appreciate any advice you can give.
Strong resistance is at 47k$,maybe we can see btc at 47k at the end of this month. I believe that this is now the right time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the next rising of it's price and make profit. Most of the investors are now buying because they know that the bitcoin will possibly rise back after it touches 40k$ downfall.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:23:52 PM

Bitcoin is currently fighting its major resistance at $50k, although some of my friends want to start short, I forbid it because bitcoin in the minor Elliot wave allows it to pass through the major resistance.

Well, even then it could be that bitcoin has just finished its wave 1 and will be on the way to its wave 2 where we will find bitcoin at $48k again.

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this bitcoin price prediction. I understand that you are a busy person and I appreciate any advice you can give.
It is already recovering, it passed over 43k and eth went above 3k once again. I do not understand why people panic the moment they see crypto prices go down. You should be used to seeing bitcoin prices going up and down all the time, it is a very common thing. Look at the last 6 months, we have seen it go up to 64k, down to 28k up to 52k down to 42k and you are still shocked to see it go up and down? I mean shouldn't we all be used to seeing it like this? Calm down, the worst case would be the price going down a bit more before it starts to go up, or it will go up from here, in both cases it ends up going up anyway so nothing to worry about.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:34:58 PM

It is already recovering, it passed over 43k and eth went above 3k once again. I do not understand why people panic the moment they see crypto prices go down. You should be used to seeing bitcoin prices going up and down all the time, it is a very common thing. Look at the last 6 months, we have seen it go up to 64k, down to 28k up to 52k down to 42k and you are still shocked to see it go up and down? I mean shouldn't we all be used to seeing it like this? Calm down, the worst case would be the price going down a bit more before it starts to go up, or it will go up from here, in both cases it ends up going up anyway so nothing to worry about.

The importance of having better understanding to stay calm if there's dumped like this to happen,

And before and foremost, investors should understand that the market has this kind of cycle. If you have spare money and you experienced this downfall, the best mindset to have is to buy more instead of rushing out and be shaken.

All those holders who failed to wait do suffer from these huge losses. If you don't anticipate things out to happen, you are easily
being manipulated by those experienced traders who love playing inside.
StreakW

Activity: 1196
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 12:18:09 PM

Here I make a bullish scenario about bitcoin where we will go to $53k maybe even $55k.

From a few weeks ago bitcoin is still experiencing a major correction (tends to be a downtrend), there is a potential to test support at the price of US $ 40,000 if the daily 200 EMA is broken down to the downside. For now, based on the pattern that tends to occur, it is necessary to reconsider if you want to open a buy position. Therefore, BTC is likely to move down again because the price is currently at its trendline resistance. Keep watching if the price is able to breakout the trendline resistance, then the price will continue to rise.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 10:45:42 PM

The effort of the BTC bulls, has been degenerating little by little, to a great extent the bears have been successful in the last few days because the price of BTC could not exceed the $ 45k mark, for now the price ranges between $ 42.7 k and the $ 43k, Cointelegraph technical indications show the following:

if the price turns up from the current level or the 100-day SMA, the bulls will again try to drive the pair above the moving averages. A close above the 50-day SMA ($46,816) will suggest that the correction may be over.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-24-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-luna

For now, I don't think the price will go down any more, however, we must take forecasts, in my case it would not sell at least 10% downwards.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:09:55 PM

Bitcoin price dropped right after the second half of the daily candle started and the price dropped as low as $42k. BTC closed the daily candle looking very strong technically and closed the day at its highest price since May this year. Despite the recent momentum BTC price fell by a percentage at one point down as much as 15%. It should be a good day for bitcoiners to rejoice that El Salvador has officially adopted bitcoin as a legal tender but the party has been spoiled somewhat by the price action to the downside.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:19:18 PM

I would say that people are worried about the wrong thing right now. We should not be worried that bitcoin dropped, we should be worried that bitcoin is not getting the attention it used to get, that hype during bull run was something special, people were talking about it every day, we had twitter TT nearly half covered in crypto related stuff in my nation.

So, all in all if the price is falling that means we are doing that not only because people are selling but also because people are not buying enough. If bitcoin loses the interest of investors then it gets harder to get them back, not impossible, but those 2017 investors got cold feet in 2018 and took us 2 years to get them back, so we should be careful about making them lose interest.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:27:11 AM

I would say that people are worried about the wrong thing right now. We should not be worried that bitcoin dropped, we should be worried that bitcoin is not getting the attention it used to get, that hype during bull run was something special, people were talking about it every day, we had twitter TT nearly half covered in crypto related stuff in my nation.

So, all in all if the price is falling that means we are doing that not only because people are selling but also because people are not buying enough. If bitcoin loses the interest of investors then it gets harder to get them back, not impossible, but those 2017 investors got cold feet in 2018 and took us 2 years to get them back, so we should be careful about making them lose interest.

But if you have to look at why people is not buying enough? What is the reason? Is it because of the China FUD around or investors shifting their funds around?

Of course in the long run you don't need to worried, but it's better to look at the reason of the downfall this month (although we all know that historically, September seems to be one of the worst month like every year). We need some news that will fomo new investors again and we might got that news in November (taproot).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:30:06 AM

Bitcoin price dropped right after the second half of the daily candle started and the price dropped as low as $42k. BTC closed the daily candle looking very strong technically and closed the day at its highest price since May this year. Despite the recent momentum BTC price fell by a percentage at one point down as much as 15%. It should be a good day for bitcoiners to rejoice that El Salvador has officially adopted bitcoin as a legal tender but the party has been spoiled somewhat by the price action to the downside.
It looks like the bitcoin price wants to stable at $42k before it rises higher in the next months. Hopefully, that can really happen in the next months but we still need to be careful because the bitcoin price can down for more, especially if any bad news releases. We will end this month soon so we have new hope in the next month which could lift the price to increase more than now. So you do not have to panic if the price still goes down instead, hold your bitcoin and try to buy more.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀