Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I wrong?  (Read 187 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:54:53 PM

People keeps telling us to stop buying GPUs, thats because they care and don't want us to end up making mistakes they did years back where profits from mining because almost stupid and not worth the hassle but how will you feel if BTC manages to stay at high price for another several months? Won't you feel sad for not jumping in today? Another reason is crypto adoption since 2020 is something we've never seen before, I believe this is why bull season is still alive this long, am I wrong?

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayDDee

Activity: 1386
Merit: 220

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:29:26 PM

How could predicting the future ever be wrong?

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:36:59 PM

People keeps telling us to stop buying GPUs, thats because they care and don't want us to end up making mistakes they did years back where profits from mining because almost stupid and not worth the hassle but how will you feel if BTC manages to stay at high price for another several months? Won't you feel sad for not jumping in today? Another reason is crypto adoption since 2020 is something we've never seen before, I believe this is why bull season is still alive this long, am I wrong?
Video cards have always paid off longer than a good investment in cryptocurrencies.
If I buy a video card, I am calm, because the price of a video card does not drop by 50 percent per day.
I don't know how much cryptocurrency will cost at the end of the year, but I think it's too early to sell my coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 09:16:16 PM

It's hard to guess for sure if the bull run will stay on for so long. If it was that easy, everyone who's buying and trading cryptocurrencies would be a millionaire by now. Even people suggesting to you not to buy GPUs are suggesting so based on experience and not the future.

I think when trying to invest,  you should do it with funds you can afford not to use in a long time. That way, if the market happens to be not so good for the next 2-3 years, you won't be forced to sell off your coins and cards at giveaway prices to cover your other costs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hub_cat

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:17:53 AM

Buying used bulk cards and offering lower prices; a lot of miners want to get ride of them randomly.
I wont be surprised prices will go up around mid November. Once all the shinny cards are out of stock, they might go for the next best deal. Make sure you know what your doing before you put it on your no interest for 18months creditcard.  Wink
CrossroadBTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:11:02 AM

Things are getting better with crypto every year thats so true but at the same time this won't stop the unexpected from happening either good one or bad one so my advice is use money you aren't ready to use in a year or two to buy GPU, you can't be at loss here for sure but your ROI will only take more time to get back to you, that's the only risk here, the choice is yours

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:50:53 PM

Like I commented earlier on another similar thread. Mining is just way too competitive right now. Your investment is going to take much longer to pay out say compared to 2017/2018. You got more issues right now with GPU mining. You got the covid which resulted in supply shortages and chip shortages. You got new high tech ETH ASICs out there that are being deployed on the ETH network everyday.

So yes, in the past. Mining always paid off. And if ETH goes to $10K or BTC to $100K then your investment will obviously pay off. However keep in mind that you are entering very  late in the game. Maybe there will be another cycle, maybe there will not. But right now its difficult getting GPUs at a decent price. And its impossible to predict ETHs difficulty in a few months or its price.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 05:08:55 PM

The hashrate of the Ethereum network continues to grow, but this reduces the profit of all miners if the price of the coin rises in proportion to the growth of the hashrate. You can buy an ASIC for Ethereum, but what to do with it after changing the algorithm for Ethereum?
Now, so that the profit in mining does not fall, you need to constantly buy new equipment, but this also has its limit.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:36:21 AM

maybe the bull continue break 4years cycle in pandemic situation where ppl working on their home, and there is lot shifting to digital, and thats chance to crypto demand still intact, who knows,

and yeah many alt still in bottom didnt see sign of kind alt season like 2017 did, mostly whale pumping their new coin and beacuse defi&nft the freedom minting&manipulation easier than before,

maybe the reason many old alt stagnant

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Pendrak

Activity: 208
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:39:29 PM

Yes
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:00:49 AM

Yeah i know that feeling like it never go cheaper and it will always go up up only up. when i have that feeling i go outside with my kids. because that feeling will make me do wrong choice. Be patient and see where it goes. there will be always good time buy and sell. Till now it always happened. if it doesnt happens it ok too because i have enough gpu earn money for my family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: