Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The indices that makes bitcoin price  (Read 522 times)
RILWAN (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:42:13 PM

i have follow the bitcoin chart movement for some time now and have discovered that the market is highly unpredictable, with the sudden crash of the price from 52,000 to 46k this have relieved the fact activities of certain individuals or whales are always responsible for such crash. what is your opinion on this?

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:59:36 PM

Since you know the volatility of the cryptocurrency market and anything can happen, I hoped that the El Salvador purchase of over 400 Bitcoin will help increase the price of bitcoin, but reversed is the case.

I think big institutions and companies are selling and buying back at a rapid level.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 11:48:10 PM

First, we are in cryptocurrency, that kind of dumped is already experienced by many many times.
Second, if you do check technical analysis, it's kinda expected to do some price correction, but I think the market reacted too much, and we had a massive wick on the candle.
Because if you look around, are there any FUD popped when the dump happened?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 01:00:22 AM

i have follow the bitcoin chart movement for some time now and have discovered that the market is highly unpredictable, with the sudden crash of the price from 52,000 to 46k this have relieved the fact activities of certain individuals or whales are always responsible for such crash. what is your opinion on this?

Of course, we need to take into account whales suddenly dumping because of some news and TA won't completely capture it. And it's obvious, the market is very unstable and unpredictable so it's hard to predict the price movement, but if you are here for the long term, fundamentals are still strong and you might just want to hold on to your bitcoin so that you will worry less about it's volatility and just cash out if you made big profits already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 02:30:50 AM

First, we are in cryptocurrency, that kind of dumped is already experienced by many many times.
Second, if you do check technical analysis, it's kinda expected to do some price correction, but I think the market reacted too much, and we had a massive wick on the candle.
Agree, the only people that complain when the prices go this way are the kimd of people that's in it for the quick buck, they don't think ahead or of the future, they just want the quick profit no matter how small and to be honest, I really like it when this people are getting problematic when the prices go down because they filter themselves out of the market.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 01:57:16 PM

looks like it wasn't an accident of yesterday's bitcoin price dump. there is an element of willfulness on the part of big investors to fight the rumors that are so viral that bitcoin will break $100k by the end of this year. but yesterday's conditions can kill the character of amateur investors and make them worry. Eventually the market price dumps and they buy again at a low price to get a big profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 02:40:34 PM

This has happened several times before in cryptocurrencies and this dumping has to become a habit that we have to experience in each of the unexpected.
Yeah but many think it's too soon that in less than an hour bitcoin has slumped back at $46k and of course this will be another correction of the analysis we understood before but we have to be prepared for this.
I still haven't seen any bad news about this decline, but many speculate that it was individual whales trying to tear it down, but we haven't confirmed this yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RILWAN (OP)

Global peace initiative

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:19:05 PM

Agree, the only people that complain when the prices go this way are the kimd of people that's in it for the quick buck, they don't think ahead or of the future, they just want the quick profit no matter how small and to be honest, I really like it when this people are getting problematic when the prices go down because they filter themselves out of the market.
What about those that bought when the price was high? They got in at the wrong time and will always want to see the price recover so that there can cover their loss.

Take, for instance, those that bought bitcoin when the price was at 52k level on Monday this week before the market crashed back.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:04:30 PM

Some people are responsible for that crash, but I will not think much about them and consider that is a normal correction and still waiting for the next rising. If bitcoin can get down to the lowest price like what we see, the chance to increase higher in the future will be bigger because the investor will not let this chance and will want to buy as many as they can. I am sure many of us are still waiting for the bullish trends coming for bitcoin, and many of us already bought many.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 02:37:08 PM

Whales are not responsible for all the things that happen in the market, but they may take advantage of these changes in order to make good profits.
What happened yesterday may be a correction to the price and it may change if whales and panic control the market, but whales have no effect on the price, beginning or decreasing.

Bitcoin Market capacity is too high for a small party to control the price.
This may be true for some altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:35:58 PM

In the crypto world, this kind of pump and dump is very normal. It's happening and will be happening in the future. I don't blame whales for this dump, It's good for everyone who knows how to take advantage when there is a pump and dump. The people whos are good at trade can able to make money in both ways.

I don't know who is dumping the market right now, maybe institutional investors/whales/or traders who are just booked their profit in this stage. $52k was a big resistance price for Bitcoin, So I think trader just took their profit at this price. There is a huge demand in the $40k to $44k price range. Hope there will be a good pump within a short time.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 06:27:12 PM

... with the sudden crash of the price from 52,000 to 46k ...

Man, that's no crash at all, it's like a piece of cake for the crypto community. This is just some 12% correction. Do you expect it to just go up?
A crash would result in a drop of 80-90%, but even after that, Bitcoin would remain strong because we would shake off weak hands, and the drop could be followed by a surge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:49:29 PM

now and have discovered that the market is highly unpredictable, with the sudden crash of the price from 52,000 to 46k

This difference does not matter and should not be called as crash but a drop. A crash is a huge drop that will devastate every one involved in trading or hodling. I think the worrisome thing here is that the drop happened not in a day but just in minutes to an hour. Anyway, the price is beginning to be stable again.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:42:03 PM

Do not be surprised when you see bitcoin drops huge because we've been seeing it pump very fast and the counterpart and equal and balance reaction of it should also be that huge when it drops.

The very good thing about this is that we've seen the drop as soon as possible because if we're still not seeing it yet come. A bigger drop might occur because that's the typical movement of bitcoin when it goes up.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:55:19 PM

This has been the trend, whales knows how to take profit and we should know that one as well. We can’t say that the whales are the reason for the recent dump, though they can really do that but there’s no evidence to support this speculation. The price dump is normal in Bitcoin, its faster compare to any market so get used to it and don’t panic easily.
RILWAN (OP)

Global peace initiative

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:30:46 PM

Do not be surprised when you see bitcoin drops huge because we've been seeing it pump very fast and the counterpart and equal and balance reaction of it should also be that huge when it drops.

The very good thing about this is that we've seen the drop as soon as possible because if we're still not seeing it yet come. A bigger drop might occur because that's the typical movement of bitcoin when it goes up.
I think the highest deep in Bitcoin price has already happened when Bitcoin crashed from above 52k to 45k last week Tuesday; I believe the rest of the month will be more of a recovery phase for Bitcoin.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:05:59 PM

I think the highest deep in Bitcoin price has already happened when Bitcoin crashed from above 52k to 45k last week Tuesday; I believe the rest of the month will be more of a recovery phase for Bitcoin.
It's not actually the deepest that has happened. There's this, $62k down to $28k-$29k. That was the crash that has happened several months ago and it had thought everybody as likely the start of the bear market.

But well, goodness, it wasn't the start of the bear market because bitcoin still had recovered and eventually pushed back to $50k just this weeks ago.

Tessnik

Activity: 336
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 05:15:31 AM

This Bitcoin market action is a steady occurrence if you have been into Bitcoin for a while now you would have been familiar with such market movement that is why one should not risk too much on Bitcoin as its price and market movement is highly unpredictable and at such, you should only invest what you can afford to lose so that when the market price crashed, it will not hurt your emotions and finances. I still remember the January 2018 crash that was the first major Bitcoin crash I witnessed, and it was a horrible experience for many people.
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2027

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:29:18 AM

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

I believe that this section of the forum, "speculation", is more for entertainment than anything else, as we try to predict the unpredictable. People who have a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience can make predictions with a certain degree of accuracy about what seems most likely, but there are always things that influence the price that we cannot foresee beforehand, such as what happened recently with the miners in China.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:48:03 AM

Some people are responsible for that crash, but I will not think much about them and consider that is a normal correction and still waiting for the next rising. If bitcoin can get down to the lowest price like what we see, the chance to increase higher in the future will be bigger because the investor will not let this chance and will want to buy as many as they can. I am sure many of us are still waiting for the bullish trends coming for bitcoin, and many of us already bought many.
That's the right mindset, if you look at it you can make more profit if you just wait it out. As you've said, the prices are going up and down and it's all normal so as an investor, it's better if you watch out and don't make any rash decisions that will make things much worse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: