Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COVID-19 vaccinations should be a choice, not a government mandate  (Read 88 times)
Tash (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:13:00 PM

Arizona leading the way
https://twitter.com/GeneralBrnovich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 09:01:50 PM

wait.. when was it a mandate..

it is a choice.
but with all choice are consequences

no government has ever said that if people say no, then a military guy will knock on door holding you at gunpoint and force you to be injected.. you simply can say no and not go to the appointment.

however not having it. means many things. where other peoples choices can then affect you...
you preffering to be a mass viral incubator, makes other people at risk from you. so for other peoples safety, that might affect your life. such as requiring you stay away from them.. or to do regular testing and be sent home for a week at the first sign your infected. . it could be any other number of things.

yes you have a choice but choices do come with consequences. and remember other people have choices too and their choices can affect you.
no one will point a gun at you. but dont expect your life to be normal if your choice is going to affect others
because you wanting to be a face licking mouth breather invading other peoples personal space is then you taking their choice away from them. they may choose to not want to have you near them. which is their choice

now do you still like "choice" when it starts to affect your life. you know, like your manager chooses to protect his staff from you? giving you the choice to resign or submit to work changes or get vaccinated.. he is offering 3 choices. so whats the problem

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sifat Redwan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:09:05 PM

The government thinks about the whole country. A single unvaccinated people can spread the virus alone between many people. No matter what happens it is the government to blame. So, I think it should be mandatory. Though its not strict as the amount of vaccines available in terms of the population is low. But everyone should get vaccinated for their own safety.
Tash (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 05:07:04 AM

A sea of people for Independence Day Freedom Protests for the scamdemic in Brasilia, Brazil

Not a single scientific proven case of a person to person transmission of any virus.
Corruption is a "virus" which will destroy any country empire, civilization.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:00:14 AM

Not a single scientific proven case of a person to person transmission of any virus.
Given all of your past posts, it's quite clear that you don't consider science, evidence or facts to be important. Or the history of viruses and humans. Or reality.

remember other people have choices too and their choices can affect you.
I have thought before that this does give us quite an insight into the freedom-lovin' anti-vaxxer mindset. It's based on selfishness and an utter lack of empathy bordering on solipsism. Their ideal society is one in which they have their own personal freedom to do whatever the hell they like, so long as everyone else acts responsibly. See also the hilarious TV channel 'GB News', where they proudly champion freedom of expression... until one of their own presenters has a volte-face live on air and takes the knee in response to BLM... triggering outrage among viewers, and a deluge of complaints, and the immediate suspension of the presenter who dared to break ranks.  Grin

Broadcaster Guto Harri has quit GB News after he was suspended for taking the knee during a discussion about racism towards England's black footballers. Last week, GB News apologised after the TV journalist made the gesture, which it said breached its standards.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:23:46 AM

I would ask here did you took the vaccine? Where are you from?

I don't know much from other countries but I know that here at mine that we do have a will or freedom to take or not to take the vaccine?

Have you seen the news? lately, are you not scared? All I would like to say is that you must follow the rules like once you took the vaccine be on quarantine in a few days and you can freely go out but depends on your country wearing a mask in a mandate, whether you took the vaccine or not.

People like you are hard to argue with but maybe you consider it? as you consider bitcoin? as we all know are still a scam to others eyes.

As you are open to bitcoin that you can earn. Be open to take that Vaccine and save the world and other people who want to be saved from the virus.

figliar0

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:43:16 AM
Merited by tvbcof (2), Tash (1)

wait.. when was it a mandate..

it is a choice.
but with all choice are consequences

no government has ever said that if people say no, then a military guy will knock on door holding you at gunpoint and force you to be injected.. you simply can say no and not go to the appointment.

however not having it. means many things. where other peoples choices can then affect you...
you preffering to be a mass viral incubator, makes other people at risk from you. so for other peoples safety, that might affect your life. such as requiring you stay away from them.. or to do regular testing and be sent home for a week at the first sign your infected. . it could be any other number of things.

yes you have a choice but choices do come with consequences. and remember other people have choices too and their choices can affect you.
no one will point a gun at you. but dont expect your life to be normal if your choice is going to affect others
because you wanting to be a face licking mouth breather invading other peoples personal space is then you taking their choice away from them. they may choose to not want to have you near them. which is their choice

now do you still like "choice" when it starts to affect your life. you know, like your manager chooses to protect his staff from you? giving you the choice to resign or submit to work changes or get vaccinated.. he is offering 3 choices. so whats the problem

The real problem is that pro-vaxxers ignore a lot of things.

Politics. All these covid-stuff became one big political game abused to gain more political power and/or money. Maybe it is not so visible in your country, but in lots of it does and it will have negative feedback to future society development.

Economics. Lot of country simply do not have enough money to fund mass test / vaccination / restrictions. 1-2 year irational money spending will have negative inpact to all society for years (but likely tens of years). The most affected will be education, healthcare and (of course) whole standard of living.

Psychology. All restrictions have huge impact for overall psychological health of people. They will need extra healthcare and maybe some of them will not be able to work. The most obvious is the fear that lot of people didn't handle themselves: the fear of other people you call them viral incubators... Maybe you didn't know, but that is how life on this planet just works - we all are just incubators full of microorganisms and unreasonable fear of this fact is just psychological problem which should be cured by professionals.

All these will have huge negative impact on society and next evolution of society. Much worse then some new virus can have - new viruses are something natural on this planet and simple cannot have negative impact on whole society, because society has natural methods of solving such a things. So the question is: is whole this show worth of it?

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:32:34 AM

Psychology. All restrictions have huge impact for overall psychological health of people. They will need extra healthcare and maybe some of them will not be able to work. The most obvious is the fear that lot of people didn't handle themselves: the fear of other people you call them viral incubators... Maybe you didn't know, but that is how life on this planet just works - we all are just incubators full of microorganisms and unreasonable fear of this fact is just psychological problem which should be cured by professionals.

All these will have huge negative impact on society and next evolution of society. Much worse then some new virus can have - new viruses are something natural on this planet and simple cannot have negative impact on whole society, because society has natural methods of solving such a things. So the question is: is whole this show worth of it?

most anti-vaxxers are basement dwellers anyway. so yea. not much change
however vaccines are the solution to get things back to normal.

here is the thing about anti-vaxxers. if there was a room with no windows and a door that was slightly open, no lock. an antivaxxer will most likely try to find an excuse of why they shouldnt open the door.
they would happily spend years crying about how they feel locked up. but not want to take the exit route

hey i understand their cannibis fuelled paranoia, i even understand their herbal supplement induced panic attacks and hormonal centred rage.

but it seems none of the anti-vaxxers can actually use a rational, logical, factual reason for their excuses.
they make up too make pathetic false narrative crappy stories to excuse their reasons.

their real prison is not the one they think the government made for them. but instead its actually their own irrational mindset that is their real prison.

take badecker. last year he was crying about how he couldnt play golf due to government. reality is golf courses in his region were still running but he personally never went out of his house to find out. instead he spent months creating a prison for himself or finding conspiracy reasons online for why he should not get involved with the world outside his house.

anti vaxxers think that they cant go to grocery stores because they think they need a nazi ID passport to do anything. not realising that anyone getting a vaccine is not processed through any passport department. they are just given reminder cards of what vaccine batch they had and when their second dose appointment is.
yep you can go shopping, you can go out the house for a walk. no one is door-to-door knocking asking for ID. no military is holding up a gun demanding you get vaccinated.

so if you dont want to feel like you are in a prison. open the door. and step out. get some fresh air and a different prospective. find a different point of view

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
figliar0

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:22:22 AM

most anti-vaxxers are basement dwellers anyway. so yea. not much change
however vaccines are the solution to get things back to normal.

here is the thing about anti-vaxxers. if there was a room with no windows and a door that was slightly open, no lock. an antivaxxer will most likely try to find an excuse of why they shouldnt open the door.
they would happily spend years crying about how they feel locked up. but not want to take the exit route

hey i understand their cannibis fuelled paranoia, i even understand their herbal supplement induced panic attacks and hormonal centred rage.

but it seems none of the anti-vaxxers can actually use a rational, logical, factual reason for their excuses.
they make up too make pathetic false narrative crappy stories to excuse their reasons.

their real prison is not the one they think the government made for them. but instead its actually their own irrational mindset that is their real prison.

take badecker. last year he was crying about how he couldnt play golf due to government. reality is golf courses in his region were still running but he personally never went out of his house to find out. instead he spent months creating a prison for himself or finding conspiracy reasons online for why he should not get involved with the world outside his house.

anti vaxxers think that they cant go to grocery stores because they think they need a nazi ID passport to do anything. not realising that anyone getting a vaccine is not processed through any passport department. they are just given reminder cards of what vaccine batch they had and when their second dose appointment is.
yep you can go shopping, you can go out the house for a walk. no one is door-to-door knocking asking for ID. no military is holding up a gun demanding you get vaccinated.

so if you dont want to feel like you are in a prison. open the door. and step out. get some fresh air and a different prospective. find a different point of view

As usual. I gave you three examples of negative impact. You ignored two of them and depreciated the other. Of course that world is nice, when you ignore problems.

Maybe it is time for you to realize that not every anti-vaxxer has the same reason to reject vaccine. Nor all of them are basement dwellers... But lets say we can just ignore people with psychological problems caused by these days. Do you think we can safely ignore political and economic aspects of whole thing as well?

And I really like the statement that vaccines are solution, that everything will be back to normal then. It won't be. There will be new mutation, vaccine do not help to, just like flu vaccination. Politicians said it helps just because it has potential to earn lots of money and gain them more power over people. And people give them the power, because they are scared of bad scary virus. All this get things back to normal is just nasty kind of blackmail.

In our country we already had few covid religions. First religion was that self-made-from-scanties masks will revert everything to normal. Other religion was that mass testing will help. Now we have another - that vaxx is final solution for free. In every case politicians claims that everything will be OK, just a little bit of faith. And in every case they tried really hard to scare people with irational arguments. But I am atheist - I cannot believe in some messiah saving me from deadly virus, when I know every claim from before was a lie. I am trying to live honorable life, I cannot collaborate with politicians on destroying society.

ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:42:07 AM

As civillians we have the rights to choose whether to get vaccinated or not. It holds a great desicion and consequences that'll change your life especially now that were in a pandemic caused by COVID-19. There are a lot of changes in the economy like governments are more stricter.

In my country, i'm not sure yet but people said government declared in manila that only those vaccinated person whom has a vaccine card can go to mall, ride bus and etc. For unvaccinated people it'll be hard for them. If the only problem is hiding then it was no big deal but if they can't go to the market to buy food and have a job because they're not vaccinated then that could be a real problem. People need to decide on their own whether to get vaccinated or not because it's their life and future. We shouldn't be forced because that's against human rights.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 01:06:26 PM

The government thinks about the whole country. A single unvaccinated people can spread the virus alone between many people. No matter what happens it is the government to blame. So, I think it should be mandatory. Though its not strict as the amount of vaccines available in terms of the population is low. But everyone should get vaccinated for their own safety.
To make taking the Vaccine mandatory by the government doesn't really seem pleasing to me.It seems to me like an abuse to freedom of life.Every human individual has choices to make,whether good or bad,it solely depends on that individual.
If making the vaccination a mandatory course or process,then its no longer good.I know we all want to be on the safer side,not getting infected,but that doesn't mean that everyone is already infected with the disease,so many people are not infected,and won't be infected if they do the right thing,like keeping of social distancing,and avoiding overcrowded places,one will still remain safe without taken the vaccine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: