Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey does anyone know any good free SMS numbers to use for Coinflip ATM machines?  (Read 129 times)
yat97 (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 09:20:55 PM

Like it sucks having to spend 20 bucks every month just for a prepaid phone with no ties to my real name or info.

I tried some "free" numbers in the past and coinflips stupid AI can apparently detect that and blocks it for some dumb reason. they're not gonna get penalized for not blocking numbers like that. I doubt they would if they didn't detect it. idk... but surely there has got to be some free or even just cheap numbers that will work for this.

or if anyone has any ideas for cheaper sms phones. like I used tracfone. it's only 20 bucks for a tons of minutes and sms n so on but it literally expires for some reason. so it means I have to buy more even tho I'm only using it one time.

being anonymous is so super expensive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 12:12:41 PM

You can get phone numbers for certain countries to receive SMS messages, and you can only get these numbers for a certain period, but I don't know if there is a service that sells the numbers.

If you intend to rent a number for a short period, you can try http://smspva.com/arenda.html  and you must know:

• Max guarantee period for the rent - 90 days.
  • We are recommend to use private proxy, clear cache and cookie of browser when you create accounts using numbers.

Source: http://smspva.com/arenda.html

You have about 90 days to use a phone number according to the above data, but privacy has a price as you may lose the right to help if you want to use the number for more than that period.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RickDeckard
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 3006

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:52:31 PM

Altought I've never needed their services, you could try Crypton.sh[1]. As always, do your own investigation, but according to their website:
For a price of a cinema ticket a month we offer a physical SIM phone number. All your messages are encrypted with your personal key that we cannot access.
They do accept payment in crypto so that's also neat. Sadly they seem to be out of SIM's to rent at the moment, but I think it's just a question of checking out the website every now and then to see whenever they get more SIM's available.

[1]https://crypton.sh/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 07:28:14 PM

You can get phone numbers for certain countries to receive SMS messages, and you can only get these numbers for a certain period, but I don't know if there is a service that sells the numbers.

If you intend to rent a number for a short period, you can try http://smspva.com/arenda.html  and you must know:

• Max guarantee period for the rent - 90 days.
  • We are recommend to use private proxy, clear cache and cookie of browser when you create accounts using numbers.

Source: http://smspva.com/arenda.html

You have about 90 days to use a phone number according to the above data, but privacy has a price as you may lose the right to help if you want to use the number for more than that period.

@, I guess smspva will be quite expensive since, its made for those posting ads on craigslist.
the person who started this thread needs cheaper sms verification number.

I think have use one of such service in the past where you have to depsoit a little sum and you will be given a cpanel to verify account on most of the wesbite that requires sms verification.

I will check & get you updated because it's been a long time since i log-in to the account.

thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
greg.soukup

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:09:17 PM

5sim.net is pretty good for a variety of resources that want SMS numbers. Bad SMS numbers have always been transferable for a different SMS number in my experience (I usually use them for receiving one, one time pad at a time). I have not tried them for coinflip ATMs specifically, however. Also 5sim is not trustless nor FDIC insured (or equivalent). They also have closed accounts of mine which had positive balances after a year or more of inactivity, so don't load up large balances in expectation of them acting in good faith.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: