Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview session with store owner accepting bitcoin...  (Read 377 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:32:30 AM

Bitcoin is also not too picky about users as store customers pay with their Bitcoin regularly. The shop owner is also a business minded person. Surely he has made a good profit during the time he holds his Bitcoin.
Similar stories like this are happening in many places as far as I knowSimilar stories like this are happening in many places as far as I know The activity of accepting Bitcoin for payment has been going on for a long time in many parts of the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:47:09 AM

There are lot of groceries stores around me but they all belong to same category like accepting cash or card related payments and bitcoin is not as much famous in our locality. I often went to buy stuff on my own but this time an unusual thing happened with me. As I was passing by the road I see a board up the store that bitcoin payments are accepted here and was surprised to see this and immediately went in to meet the owner out of curiosity. It is not a big store and you can buy regular stuff from there like groceries and some food packaging materials.

I talked with him and I was surprised to see that he has all the technical details of the bitcoin working and he appreciated the bitcoin exposure more and more and was accepting it that's why. It was good to have long discussion with him and sharing our thoughts on the same was really good experience. .At last I thought to interview him and share the same with you all guys which I thought must be good idea. So here is the interview session with him :

Q1 How did you come to know about bitcoin?
Ans. It was 3 years back actually when there was news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and it was new term for me and being interested in technical things from the start i became keen to explore bitcoin to know exactly what it is and how it works.So i made deep research about it and it opened up new decentralised door for me.

Q2 So did you know the technical working of bitcoin?
Ans. Yes i am aware of the technical working of bitcoin although i am not a programmer but I have learned about the mining process and how transactions are made and recorded on public ledger which is called blockchain.There are many things in the backend of which i am aware about (i was happy listening to him)

Q3 Do you think bitcoin is better than fiat?
Ans. Undoubtedly, bitcoin is our funds and fiat is centres funds and they can prohibit users making transactions and ask documentation for the same but bitcoin comes with freedom so we both must be of same thinking 😄

Q4 How many customers pay with bitcoin here?
Ans. There are some users who are paying with bitcoin and i was also surprised to see that thing as bitcoin was not famous here but you can say that i have 4-5 regular customers making btc payment to me.Hope to see numbers increasing.

Q5 How do you accept bitcoin payments?
Ans. First i was not having many customers paying with bitcoin on regular basis so was accepting payments with my qr code set up on front desk.But it usually takes 8-10 minutes for 1-2 confirmation but now i am having 6-7 customer fixed so will be opening LN channel with them on any wallet like phoenix to avoid such issues.

Q6 Do you convert it to fiat or holding to your funds?
Ans. Actually i can't hold all my funds in bitcoin which is my bad luck as this store is my source of earning and i have to refill the stock regularly so i need to have cash with me as they don't accept btc payments still.So.i have set up my rule like what i need is converted and profits partially are hold in bitcoin.Like i made $100 profits then i will hold $40 in btc and rest i need them.

Q7 Fees and Volatility don't affect you?
Ans. I usually convert payment in btc at the last of month and in single transaction so whatever the fees is i don't care because i am going to use it anyway.I also get cash profits also so not major loss and know when prices will rise profits will be enough to cover all those past expenses.

Q8 Do you think government Should legalized its usage?
Ans. For sure the the underdeveloped and developing countries need to regulate bitcoin and give it legal status to boost their economy and leave the pessimistic approach to have full control over the people otherwise they will still lag behind in every term and inflation would kill the economy.

Q9 What security measures do you take to secure your funds?
Ans. I am using hardware wallet Ledger Nano S for this and have backed up my seed phrase in various locations which are easily accessible by me not everyone.(This was best part i wasn't expecting from him )

Q10 How much user growth you see in bitcoin payments?
Ans. See at this moment i have less users but soon more will be paying with the same method and i believe it.

Q11 What message you would like to give to the readers of this interview session between us?
Ans. If you want to revolutionize the world and be free from central capitalism and take control of your funds then don't fear Bitcoin rather be part of it and invest, accept or pay with it and you will have great future ahead.

This was one of the best bitcoin talk I have recently made with an completely stranger person few moments ago but now we share a btc bond that is unbreakable like the network and will buy groceries from him monthly by opening a LN channel with him along with his other 5-6 customer and decided to meet him whenever we have time to talk. I also introduce him to the bitcointalk forum and told him that he can learn even more from here and can ask any his question related to bitcoin and seek advice of senior members on technical topics also and they will be ready to help you a lot.BTC

This is such a healthy and informative discussion between two people who are into cryptocurrency. Which country do you belong to? This is such a good initiative in your community. Although this kind of move is risky because we all know that bitcoin is volatile. Bitcoin's price can go either up or down anytime. It's not really wise if he's just getting his capital to replenish his stocks on bitcoin payments alone. Fortunately, he still has sales on fiat so it wouldn't be much more of a problem. This man that you have talked to definitely knows what he is doing and I applaud him for that. He made a risk assessment before deciding on putting bitcoin as a payment option that's why he isn't bothered by the possible sudden dips. Hopefully, there would be more people like him in the future. Rooting for his business to grow because people like him deserves it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:06:41 PM

There are lot of groceries stores around me but they all belong to same category like accepting cash or card related payments and bitcoin is not as much famous in our locality. I often went to buy stuff on my own but this time an unusual thing happened with me. As I was passing by the road I see a board up the store that bitcoin payments are accepted here and was surprised to see this and immediately went in to meet the owner out of curiosity. It is not a big store and you can buy regular stuff from there like groceries and some food packaging materials.

I talked with him and I was surprised to see that he has all the technical details of the bitcoin working and he appreciated the bitcoin exposure more and more and was accepting it that's why. It was good to have long discussion with him and sharing our thoughts on the same was really good experience. .At last I thought to interview him and share the same with you all guys which I thought must be good idea. So here is the interview session with him :

Q1 How did you come to know about bitcoin?
Ans. It was 3 years back actually when there was news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and it was new term for me and being interested in technical things from the start i became keen to explore bitcoin to know exactly what it is and how it works.So i made deep research about it and it opened up new decentralised door for me.

Q2 So did you know the technical working of bitcoin?
Ans. Yes i am aware of the technical working of bitcoin although i am not a programmer but I have learned about the mining process and how transactions are made and recorded on public ledger which is called blockchain.There are many things in the backend of which i am aware about (i was happy listening to him)

Q3 Do you think bitcoin is better than fiat?
Ans. Undoubtedly, bitcoin is our funds and fiat is centres funds and they can prohibit users making transactions and ask documentation for the same but bitcoin comes with freedom so we both must be of same thinking 😄

Q4 How many customers pay with bitcoin here?
Ans. There are some users who are paying with bitcoin and i was also surprised to see that thing as bitcoin was not famous here but you can say that i have 4-5 regular customers making btc payment to me.Hope to see numbers increasing.

Q5 How do you accept bitcoin payments?
Ans. First i was not having many customers paying with bitcoin on regular basis so was accepting payments with my qr code set up on front desk.But it usually takes 8-10 minutes for 1-2 confirmation but now i am having 6-7 customer fixed so will be opening LN channel with them on any wallet like phoenix to avoid such issues.

Q6 Do you convert it to fiat or holding to your funds?
Ans. Actually i can't hold all my funds in bitcoin which is my bad luck as this store is my source of earning and i have to refill the stock regularly so i need to have cash with me as they don't accept btc payments still.So.i have set up my rule like what i need is converted and profits partially are hold in bitcoin.Like i made $100 profits then i will hold $40 in btc and rest i need them.

Q7 Fees and Volatility don't affect you?
Ans. I usually convert payment in btc at the last of month and in single transaction so whatever the fees is i don't care because i am going to use it anyway.I also get cash profits also so not major loss and know when prices will rise profits will be enough to cover all those past expenses.

Q8 Do you think government Should legalized its usage?
Ans. For sure the the underdeveloped and developing countries need to regulate bitcoin and give it legal status to boost their economy and leave the pessimistic approach to have full control over the people otherwise they will still lag behind in every term and inflation would kill the economy.

Q9 What security measures do you take to secure your funds?
Ans. I am using hardware wallet Ledger Nano S for this and have backed up my seed phrase in various locations which are easily accessible by me not everyone.(This was best part i wasn't expecting from him )

Q10 How much user growth you see in bitcoin payments?
Ans. See at this moment i have less users but soon more will be paying with the same method and i believe it.

Q11 What message you would like to give to the readers of this interview session between us?
Ans. If you want to revolutionize the world and be free from central capitalism and take control of your funds then don't fear Bitcoin rather be part of it and invest, accept or pay with it and you will have great future ahead.

This was one of the best bitcoin talk I have recently made with an completely stranger person few moments ago but now we share a btc bond that is unbreakable like the network and will buy groceries from him monthly by opening a LN channel with him along with his other 5-6 customer and decided to meet him whenever we have time to talk. I also introduce him to the bitcointalk forum and told him that he can learn even more from here and can ask any his question related to bitcoin and seek advice of senior members on technical topics also and they will be ready to help you a lot.BTC

This is a good move for those who already have an Idea on what they will enter. Beside that, this will open up another opportunity for the bitcoin to be recognized as a currency that can be used for daily transaction however, fees is a thing that must be considered.  This kind of activities makes the knowledge about bitcoin available for all. This is also a good advertisement if considered.

V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:17:21 PM

What a great interview and a brave store owner. BTC is so unpredictable in his jumps that store might have a lot of losses out of nowhere. I knew that there are such stores and was always interested how they deal with ever-changing variations of BTC’s price. I read in one article that sellers doesn’t count price in BTC for each individual product, they count overall cost for goods the client buy in dollars and then convert in BTC by fixed market price on the moment of sale. If they have another national currency (not dollar) then they firstly convert in dollars and then in BTC. This moment is missed in the interview. Does your shop owner doing the same?
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:18:19 PM

Thanks to all of you for your great response and liking this interview session.It was totally unexpected for me also as it was just a normal day for me and wasn't expecting such a meeting with bitcoin enthusiast who is optimistic like all of us and free from any issues and happy to accept Bitcoin payments.

To answer some of  your above questions I belong to an Asian metropolitan city with a population of around 8 Million and not many stores are accepting bitcoin around us as btc is not legal but it's also not ban which means you can trade in it.The store owner usually convert his btc holding to fiat by selling it on P2P basis locally or sell them other ways he find suitable and have cash in his account.The taxation system are like any gains for bitcoin are termed under income from capital gains but seeing his starting base he would not come under tax slab and even if he comes he don't find any problem to it.Rest some privacy is also needed but will try to visit him frequently and whenever i visit him again and buy groceries from him i will try to paste the transaction here for all of you.

It was great experience meeting him and hope to see more stores follow him the same way and bitcoin becomes normal for payment.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:22:18 PM

let's continue the spread of bitcoin, and can be accepted in all stores, which can certainly benefit both parties, between buyers and recipients, bitcoin is now very popular, there are even countries that have legalized bitcoin, but unfortunately in my country there are no shops who accept bitcoin, I hope in the future there will be a shop that accepts bitcoin in my country..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:37:44 PM

This was a very good read. Looks like the store owner  knows what he is doing. Even if he doesn't get many customers that are willing to pay in bitcoin, at least he is helping spread the word about bitcoin. More people will be curious about it and will eventually start learning about crypto currencies.
In Q3 he says its better than fiat because fiat transactions "can prohibit users (from) making transactions and ask (for) documentations". If bitcoin is regulated in his country, he will also have to provide documentations and go through KYC process before he can convert his bitcoin to fiat. He also says that he converts his btc earning to fiat at the end of the month. What if the market crashes? How is he going to deal with the losses?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 04:59:39 AM

This sounds pretty good.

However, pardon my skepticism but it seems there isn't a single proof that this store actually exists and that this interview actually took place at all. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Isn't it more interesting to share a picture of the actual store along with the signage saying it accepts Bitcoin rather than just a couple of shots showing items inside a random grocery store? Also, I highly doubt this "BTC bitcoin accepted here" photo is also taken from the business establishment itself. It looks like an image grabbed from somewhere online.

And you're also saying you were just passing by the road, see a board up the store that bitcoin payments are accepted, and immediately meet the owner, had a long discussion with him, and finally interviewed him?

Finally, your interview is unplanned and random or impromptu. It doesn't appear so.

I agree.  Op author (aysg76) should address each of these points that you made and provide use with an explanation regarding both the reason for the chosen photos (and whether they were actual photos and why not) and the mechanics getting from meeting the supposed store owner and getting the actual interview.. including whether he recorded the interview in order to be able to exactly quote what the supposed store owner said.  Was the interview in English?  Asian location so what language?  I would not want aysg76 to compromise his own opsec or the opsec of anyone else, although I would consider that the actual store owner's accepting bitcoin may well want to attract  potential bitcoin paying customers... so should actually consider whether he was NOT wanting customers to know some of his interview answers.. which surely could be the case, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 08:21:18 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Rest some privacy is also needed
If you're responding to concerns [@mine and @Darker45] in regards to showing an image with the BTCitcoin accepted sign, then you should remove both of the images that you've included [despite making them smaller and cropping one of them, both of them "easily" showed up when I reverse image searched them (as a proof, there's a letter "M" somewhere in the middle of the store's name)].

• When you take an image from somewhere else, you should always include the source!
  • I spent 10 minutes looking through the images that the customers have posted and I couldn't find a single image showing that they're accepting BTCitcoin in their store...
    - I'm not implying that you've lied, but you should really include an image that shows that's the case.

It looks like an image grabbed from somewhere online.
and whether they were actual photos
The other two images were taken from two different sources, but I can confirm that both of them belong to a single store.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WNTRjon

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

Chief Executive Officer at Weentar

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 03:54:35 PM

This is such a great idea! My friend recently convinced their parents to accept Bitcoin at their family restaurant.

Will see if I can get an interview with them!

★ Weentar Is Coming ★
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Decentralized Social Media - NFT Auctions ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬    https://weentar.com/    ▬▬▬▬▬
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:07:19 PM

~snip~
The images are taken from Google just for reference purposes and yes they are not the original ones as they have not been shared for the privacy purposes and the main purpose was just to give the reference of the interview to the grocery store but the interview was conducted actually.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:15:57 PM

From what I've seen and observed on the conversation, Bitcoin is really beneficial for business owners as well as crypto users customers. It provides convenience and profit at the same time. I also have a friend who switched to Bitcoin payment and he's enjoying it so far though some customers still prefer fiat payment. I'm sure that the time will come that more people would see the worth of Bitcoin payment.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:14:01 PM

This is such a great idea! My friend recently convinced their parents to accept Bitcoin at their family restaurant.

Will see if I can get an interview with them!
Nice one, this is a pretty awesome one, a family owned restaurant is a bit different although not altogether unique, I will go on a wild guess that the youngest or probably the children in the family is the one that has encourage this people.

suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 05:06:01 PM

things like this must be published throughout the world so that it can be considered by countries in the world to adopt bitcoin as payment. it seems that the shop owner has had experience with bitcoin, so the shop owner has understood the bitcoin mechanism periodically to use bitcoin well in the shop.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:49:49 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Thanks OP for this interview with the owner of a store that accepts bitcoin in your city.
Your reaction to seeing the store also fills me with emotion.
I was left with the doubt Where is the store located?
Every day I am motivated to introduce people to bitcoin and the crypto space.
At the moment I am doing it with my closest relatives, then I would like to do it from my neighborhood.
I think that if we take the initiative we can contribute to making bitcoin known to more people around the world.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:39:17 AM

things like this must be published throughout the world so that it can be considered by countries in the world to adopt bitcoin as payment. it seems that the shop owner has had experience with bitcoin, so the shop owner has understood the bitcoin mechanism periodically to use bitcoin well in the shop.

Positive things about the adoption of Bitcoin should be spread widely, so that many other shop owners are also interested in accepting Bitcoin payments.
Especially in countries that have legalized Bitcoin as a payment, a lot of education should be done regarding the benefits of accepting Bitcoin
payments. Since most store owners have not adopted Bitcoin, because they don't really understand Bitcoin. In fact, many people still
misunderstand Bitcoin, because quite a lot of Bitcoin haters are spreading misleading information. This is actually the task of all of us who
already understand Bitcoin to try  to provide education about Bitcoin, starting with the nearest environment first. Because with more and more
people educating about Bitcoin, the adoption process should also run faster.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 06:26:20 AM

Thanks to all of you for your great response and liking this interview session.It was totally unexpected for me also as it was just a normal day for me and wasn't expecting such a meeting with bitcoin enthusiast who is optimistic like all of us and free from any issues and happy to accept Bitcoin payments.

To answer some of  your above questions I belong to an Asian metropolitan city with a population of around 8 Million and not many stores are accepting bitcoin around us as btc is not legal but it's also not ban which means you can trade in it.The store owner usually convert his btc holding to fiat by selling it on P2P basis locally or sell them other ways he find suitable and have cash in his account.The taxation system are like any gains for bitcoin are termed under income from capital gains but seeing his starting base he would not come under tax slab and even if he comes he don't find any problem to it.Rest some privacy is also needed but will try to visit him frequently and whenever i visit him again and buy groceries from him i will try to paste the transaction here for all of you.

It was great experience meeting him and hope to see more stores follow him the same way and bitcoin becomes normal for payment.

This conversation of yours with a store owner who is very optimistic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency was so inspiring, it is amazing to know that even the government in your country were not yet allowing the use of bitcoin but also not considered as not legal but here there is these kind of small store owner that willing to adopt the fast changing technology. It's amazing to know that these kind of small business owner were also capable of adopting the digital finance and this is probably one of the good result of having bitcoin circulating in economy of one country.
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:51:09 AM

This conversation of yours with a store owner who is very optimistic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency was so inspiring, it is amazing to know that even the government in your country were not yet allowing the use of bitcoin but also not considered as not legal but here there is these kind of small store owner that willing to adopt the fast changing technology. It's amazing to know that these kind of small business owner were also capable of adopting the digital finance and this is probably one of the good result of having bitcoin circulating in economy of one country.
Not all accept bitcoin but those who are willing to take the risk at current (due to volatility in prices) and can foresee a deflationary future ahead for them are happily accepting and investing in bitcoin.The large companies accepting bitcoin is good but when small store owners or street side sellers who cannot risk their funds are also willing to accept bitcoin then it's truly great.But what i was more surprised was to see his intellectual knowledge about the bitcoin and that's why decided to publish the interview session with him.Maybe my next meeting with him soon and happy to talk with him.