Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best coin Bitcoin  (Read 662 times)
rofik28 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:47:12 AM

In the world of online platforms, 80% of people are now involved in information and communication technology. Cryptocurrency is now the most popular of these different types of information and communication technology sites. Cryptocurrency is now in the best position. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency tokens. Which is now called the lifeblood of cryptocurrency. In addition to Bitcoin, there are some popular coins such as Ethereum. By 2025, cryptocurrency will be 80% inclined.No matter how low the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 04:07:43 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency tokens.

Bitcoin is a coin, not a token. A certain crypto-asset is a "token" if it's a sort of subset of a cryptocurrency.

e.g. Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, Binance Smart Chain's BEP-20 tokens, Solana SPL tokens, etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:32:39 AM

I think there is no altcoin that can surpass bitcoin, some of altcoins are popular but it still depend on the company behind it. In my opinion the most popular altcoin is ETH but this coin has many strong competitors such as BNB, TRX and etc. These altcoins are very promising, this is one of many reasons I invest in altcoins too. More than 50% of my investment fund will always allocated to bitcoin because I think this is the safest cryptocurrency for investment.

MKings

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:46:12 AM

In the world of online platforms, 80% of people are now involved in information and communication technology. Cryptocurrency is now the most popular of these different types of information and communication technology sites. Cryptocurrency is now in the best position. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency tokens. Which is now called the lifeblood of cryptocurrency. In addition to Bitcoin, there are some popular coins such as Ethereum. By 2025, cryptocurrency will be 80% inclined.No matter how low the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain popular.
I have the same idea as you.
Most everyone knows about Bitcoin. There are many promotion of Bitcoin now, and more and more people know about Bitcoin.
When everyone learns about cryptocurrency, everyone may will choose to invest in other altcoins. But the main investment is still Bitcoin.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:48:02 AM

Bitcoin is now an asset and the fastest growing digital currency so far.
In addition
Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency tokens
Bitcoin is not a cryptocurrency token.. Its a digital currency.
Goffy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:53:14 AM

Hello everyone. How to understand which sites you can use? For example https://bitcoindata.org/bitcoin_halving/ Reliable? How can you check and be sure that you will not be deceived?
jamkesmas

Activity: 440

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:26:49 AM

No matter how low the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain popular.
Basically, the more popular bitcoin is, the higher its price because bitcoin supply is very limited. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created through a blockchain system so it is not surprising that bitcoin will continue to be popular over time, although it is possible in the future there will be people who launch coins or tokens with better technology than bitcoin but of course it will take more time long to get attention like bitcoin today.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:33:02 AM

Technically, Bitcoin is the best coin lately in terms of the price. It is still the number one cryptocurrency by having the most dominance which is around 41% now. Ethereum is the second best for me now and it has a really big potential for the future. With the help of Ethereum 2.0, I believe that it will reach a great level in time. And maybe it will even leave Bitcoin behind at some point. But as it doesn't have a limited max supply, it will be really hard for it to get past Bitcoin in terms of the price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 11:31:38 AM

Bitcoin (BTC)Ethereum (ETH)Binance Coin (BNB)Cardano (ADA)Dogecoin (Doge)Ripple (XRP)
Uniswap (UNI)Bitcoin Cash (BCH). In my personal opinion it is the best coin right now, but in the first rank, bitcoin is still number one, because bitcoin can be used for assets, investments and can also be used as money in digital ,, maybe you have other opinions about the best coins, please comment here,, because I also want to know, and can add to my insight..

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 11:41:48 AM

I can say that among all coins, I personally think bitcoin is the best, even though now the price is in free fall, but I am very sure that bitcoin remains the first choice for everyone, because it can be said that the more popular bitcoin is, the bitcoin price will continue to grow. ride..
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:32:04 PM

Yes for me best coin is Bitcoin and also these are also best Ethereum, Litecoin,Cardano,Polkadot,Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin🙏

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:37:36 PM

I am very optimistic about this . Bitcoin has echoed in almost all countries. Many already know what bitcoin is. I believe bitcoin will be able to last a long time and can be the biggest and best investment. Only failed people hate bitcoin for their own stuttering.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:43:43 PM

Bitcoin already prove that no matter what happen in the space there's always a way how it can survive.. That's the reason why investor and a lot of people believing there's a future with crypto currency. Indeed there's a lot of successful people because of bitcoin, with proofs! So its not surprising bitcoin will remain the number and the best coin on the market, even though there's a bunch of competitors emerging every year..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:47:00 PM

That's because it was the first of it's kind and it has a limited supply that gets mined and every mined blocks gets much harder to be mined overtime making it hard to hit the supply ceiling thus making bitcoin much more expensive as more demand comes in and the gradual increase in supply ceiling gets much slower as time goes by.

Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:50:05 PM

No matter how low the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain popular.
I have doubt with this line. Because if the price going down at $1k or lower than that then day by day people lose their hopes. They will start ignore this coin and one day people will forget about this coin. Because people always love the good one. And most of the people are selfish. They never remember the golden day. People are believe on present.
I know Bitcoin price will never get down at $1k. And I'm sure about it. Because Bitcoin is the best coin. But if that happened then Bitcoin will lost its popularity among people. So i think you need to correct this line.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:50:15 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency in the market and it is valued much more than the other ones obviously. This is a really big advantage for Bitcoin as the demand increases at a high rate every year. And this helps Bitcoin stay at the top. As long as Bitcoin adoption continues to reach better levels, Bitcoin will not be gone and it will stay forever I think. But I'm not sure about the staying always at the top part. Maybe another coin can capture its place somehow in the future.
vitya1982

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:59:02 PM

BTC will be the top tier crypto for a long time. It's first and most popular and it can't be erased fast. But intime we might get a new top priced coin and it might be ETH.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:00:36 PM

As we all know  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been launched, it is accepted on a majority of trading sites. When we say crypto we first think on bitcoin and then others. That is fact. How long will be this way nobody knows.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 04:29:47 PM

when people are crypto, it is certain that what comes to our mind is bitcoin, no other coin comes to mind, I also don't deny that other bitcoins are worthless, bitcoins are also very valuable, but bitcoin is above all coins, because bitcoin lahh who first appeared, and now bitcoin is the one that is very popular..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 06:19:01 PM

Bitcoin is a coin, not a token. A certain crypto-asset is a "token" if it's a sort of subset of a cryptocurrency.

e.g. Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, Binance Smart Chain's BEP-20 tokens, Solana SPL tokens, etc.
Looks like he needs to get straightened out regarding the difference between coins and tokens. Because this can cause misunderstandings for new members.
May I add a little about Coins are digital currencies with their own blockchain network, whereas tokens are coins called tokens that are created through a network of other blockchain coins, so that they drive or use blockchain technology on other existing coin networks.

Regarding its popularity, Bitcoin will continue to grow along with the development of the digital era. It seemed that this had been predicted by some experts for a long time. As long as the consensus remains, I think Bitcoin will continue to grow and there may not be a replacement any time soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: