Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "We Don’t Know What’s Going To Happen With COVID & That’s Okay"  (Read 347 times)
_Miracle (OP)

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 05:15:34 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2021, 06:26:47 AM by _Miracle

"We Don’t Know What’s Going To Happen With COVID & That’s Okay"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVjLT3pinW0&t=34s

Doctor Mike:

"Dr. Zubin Damania, or ZDoggMD, is one of the original doctors who brought fun and valuable medical information to YouTube. Given the utter chaos happening around the world right now in regards to COVID-19, I needed to bring in my long time friend and godfather of medfluencing to ease my pain and vent about what’s going on. In this hour-long conversation we hit on all things COVID, from booster shots, masks in schools, mandatory vaccinations, tribalism, trusting Dr. Anthony Fauci, conspiracy theories, the Delta variant, and our prediction for where all of this is heading."

Borrowed from a youTube poster:

Timestamps of the [excellent] discussion:
1:07 tribalism, divisiveness, productive/unproductive/harmful conversations, same goals different tactics
5:03 how to bring back rational thinking and find truth, "alt-middle"
7:54 how social media could be better at managing misinformation

12:27 talking about ideas from various authorities in medicine, how they could communicate better, credibility and integrity (13:19 Fauci example) vs media spins, hard when we talk in soundbytes about things too complex for that

17:33 more about Dr. Mike's evidence rating scale idea, good and bad of social media, how to talk about challenging/nuanced ideas, thinking critically vs speaking in absolutes
21:39 the power of empathy, especially when you disagree
23:49 human connection, seeing the good, helping others understand, antivaxxers, correlation vs causation, how to understand the data, don't villainize people
26:59 thoughts on vaccine mandates, coercion vs communication, risks and benefits,
28:55 we have more people to save, more deaths than just COVID-19 as hospitals are overrun and can't treat other ailments and overall health worsens
31:23 how to get people to change their behavior, social pressure is needed (but doesn't have to be bad), systems thinking balanced with individual behavior,
33:25 financial effect of shutdowns, how to save the most lives, target efforts where you have a better chance to intervene, responsibility
36:25 responsibility to help people make good decisions, bad political declarations that might be harmful or later need to change, difficulty handling this as a politician because of how our system works

39:20 where do you see this heading, comfort from vaccination prospects vs fire that is delta variant, changing dynamics, maintaining immune response,
43:36 future prediction, boosters, closing schools, kids at risk?
46:27 masking in schools, distance learning disadvantages lower socioeconomic kids, use de-escalation strategies as we ease back in (keep masks/distance, watch and see, don't change too many variables at once) to make in-person learning as safe as possible
48:59 people resistant to being told what to do, latching on to false things because we want them to be true
50:22 randomized controlled trials needed (but we don't have the time to risk, so mask up in the meantime), we don't have all the info and that's hard, follow the science
52:52 cognitive bias and info we want to disagree with, benefits of having humility to challenge our previous thinking and adjust to new info

54:38 hard to keep up with all the new info, people are desperate for less biased sources, important to take a break and connect as regular humans too, not just fixating on doom and gloom
57:00 the evidence for months has been to get vaccinated
57:37 variants: how and why they happen, how a variant can be most effective at hurting us, where can it go from Delta
1:02:17 Dr. Damania variant prediction
1:03:43 final thoughts

Your thoughts?

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:49:25 AM

Still trying to find somebody with literal notebook and video records of his isolation of the virus. So far we don't know that it exists. There is something, but it's probably just flu or pneumonia.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 04:36:13 AM

Still trying to find somebody with literal notebook and video records of his isolation of the virus. So far we don't know that it exists. There is something, but it's probably just flu or pneumonia.

Cool

I know that you have spent many hours looking to validate the non-existence of "the virus".
Did you watch any of the video?

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:47:24 PM

Cool

I know that you have spent many hours looking to validate the non-existence of "the virus".

Okay. I watched a couple of minutes. And that is what I don't like about videos. If people have something to say, why don't they just say it? The first two minutes was all about making you comfortable with them, so that you feel batter about whatever propaganda they are pushing, whether it's the truth or not.

Let's cut to the chase. I don't know those jokers, and they don't know me. If they have a point to make, why don't they write it down so that we can get it without all the clutter of their joyfully happy faces.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 12:59:25 AM

Cool

Okay. I watched a couple of minutes. And that is what I don't like about videos. If people have something to say, why don't they just say it? The first two minutes was all about making you comfortable with them, so that you feel batter about whatever propaganda they are pushing, whether it's the truth or not.

Let's cut to the chase. I don't know those jokers, and they don't know me. If they have a point to make, why don't they write it down so that we can get it without all the clutter of their joyfully happy faces.

Cool

Let's do cut to the chase...
I've been an appreciator of forums for decades as a medium for exchanging free ideas and open information between people regardless of location and education levels.

I'm feeling less appreciative over the last few years as the insanity leaks out into the real world---lizard people, pizzagate, ChristChurch, El Paso, Jan 6th.

What's said online matters, the real world might benefit if a little less effort went into spiraling down darkened rabbit holes and a little more time went into contemplating solutions.

It's interesting that you consider anything you don't believe to be propaganda. Somehow what you believe is truth? You've only bought a different bill of goods.

This forum has personally taught me to mine, prevented me from pre-ordering Monarch Cards from Butterfly Labs, kept my coins out of MtGox's crumble, reduced my losses from Cryptsy and countless other lessons that I didn't have to learn the hard way.

I hope this post contributes something positive.

Yeah...what's up with those "happy faces" "trying to make you comfortable"  Sad      Huh    Cheesy Wink Grin

I've been watching Dr. Mike for a few years (he's a fairly popular YouTuber and practicing physician)

Before this video I've seen a few ZdoggMD videos because his main market was other doctors but I'll probably watch more

Natural Immunity Is Real, And Here's What That Means | A Doctor Explains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1eHMekNdI&ab_channel=ZDoggMD

One of my favorites years back ( of course Star Wars themed )
Doc Vader Vs. The Hospital Administrator (A ZDoggMD Production)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHfan71zHKk&ab_channel=ZDoggMD

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 04:52:11 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2021, 06:56:44 AM by tvbcof

They are put into this role in the propaganda machine for a reason.  We already know the methods they use (stupid, often 'self deprecating') jokes to warm up the crowd, then some scientism hitting all the points that we hear from the rest of their ilk and know like the back of our hands.  It's not only the way they can lie about 'data' and twist logic that is so impressive, but the unscripted joy they get out of doing so.

I have not even watched the two-minutes-and-skip-through because these people use the same cookie-cutter that everyone else on the corp/gov propaganda payroll does.  The scientism points are simple and easy to understand and repeated ad-nausium so there is not much point to hearing them over and over again.  Especially when there are new and interesting things developing all the time.  There is some entertainment value is seeing how the corp/gov shills try to paper over the various undeniable truths that come to the fore, but that's about the only value.

Edit:
Watched a little bit only because these two actors are particularly effective in their roles.  About what I expected, and it is easy to see why pseudo-intellectual normies resonate with them.  Interesting to note that they are still pumping the demagoguery of Dr. Fausti and the cult around him.  This is a little surprising, but hey, don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Of course there are no links to original sources, data, studies, etc on 'Dr. Mike's official youtube channel link.  You wouldn't expect these highly promoted celebrity doctors to spend any of their social media profits on hiring a person to bother to type in a link on his media property.  Much less take a few minutes to do it himself.  Heaven Forbid!  Here is how real and credible information providers do it:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/understanding-hipaa-ada-eeoa-deliberately-obscured-serious-risk-myocarditis/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 06:56:02 AM

Skimmed your post enough to remember why I have you on ignore.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 06:57:56 AM

Fine.  Let it be a mystery why people laugh at you.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 07:11:45 AM

Fine.  Let it be a mystery why people laugh at you.

More people should laugh at me: I've said 100 hilarious things on this site and I get nothing  Cheesy

Don't let it be a mystery to you when the sane people stop responding to you.

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 07:18:24 AM

For general disclosure, I make no personal claim to sanity---the way the world dysfunctions should make people question their sanity.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:22:53 AM

Fine.  Let it be a mystery why people laugh at you.

More people should laugh at me: I've said 100 hilarious things on this site and I get nothing  Cheesy

Don't let it be a mystery to you when the sane people stop responding to you.

Didn't take long to verify that your 'ignore list' thing was another bullshit lie.

By the way, here's a real doctor for anyone who would like to listen to one:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KF0SbhMBKXQT/

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 05:39:52 AM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

I'm more comfortable with the WHO, CDC and NCBI than "bitchute" (for at least 15 years)

tvbcof, you've got like 6 people left on this site who are making an effort with you (I'm not one).

I wouldn't usually link the boring things I've read in response to someone citing "bitchute" as relevant information in regards to medical research anymore
than I would refer a flat-earther to the copious amounts of history, data and reality surrounding them...

Except: there are regular people reading this site as well

I.S.S. (the International Space Station) streams experiments and you can observe the Earth turning in the background
And NASA has a really good YouTube channel
Down to Earth: The Astronaut’s Perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIkqs9_FK28

The Threat of Pandemic Influenza
Are We Ready? Workshop Summary
Institute of Medicine (US) Forum on Microbial Threats; Editors: Stacey L Knobler, Alison Mack, Adel Mahmoud, and Stanley M Lemon.

Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2005.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22156/

The Coming Pandemic (2005)---it's on Amazon

Smithsonian Magazine: The Next Pandemic: Are We Prepared? (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jfqpBG9eQ&t=77s

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 09:33:15 PM

bumping because the last 2 links

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:20:17 AM

Right. With Ivermectin around to cure the few who catch Covid, and prevent Covid in everybody who takes Ivermectin daily, we shouldn't even be thinking about Covid. We should be thinking about the best ways to sue the government, the medical, and the media.

Cool

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 05:53:44 AM

Right. With Ivermectin around to cure the few who catch Covid, and prevent Covid in everybody who takes Ivermectin daily, we shouldn't even be thinking about Covid. We should be thinking about the best ways to sue the government, the medical, and the media.

Cool

No. Without the proper amount of research data regarding "treatments" like Ivermectin we should find new ways to have those discussions openly

---which is part of what the Docs are discussing in the video.

We should demand better communication and transparency from those establishments.
I know this post is boring for most people----reality is way less exciting outside of parlor and bitchute but we are in this reality together
and given some basic guidelines on how to get through.

Eventually there will be documentaries and history lessons regarding this period of time...I'm already embarrassed for us.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:17:14 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Huh

The virus has of course been isolated and studied many many times. Here are a couple of examples:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

Can't wait for: "These scientific papers prove nothing! YouTube clip or it didn't happen!"

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:31:58 PM

Huh

The virus has of course been isolated and studied many many times. Here are a couple of examples:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

Can't wait for: "These scientific papers prove nothing! YouTube clip or it didn't happen!"

While you are waiting, consider a prison. When they isolate a prisoner from the others, they put him into solitary confinement. This means that he is separate from the others. It doesn't mean that they analyze a picture of him, and then dig around in the prison population, and take a part here and a part there, and reconstructed him in the solitary confinement cell.

Rather, they compare each prisoner to a picture that they have, and they take the whole prisoner, and move him to solitary as one unit.

Where in those websites is the wording that shows that they separated the Covid virus from the other material, and moved it into a spot all its own?

We both can make all kinds of claims. Either of us could say that we isolated thousands of viruses. Words are reasonably easy. But when it comes to the separating process, so that we can prove that we know what we are talking about, where is it in those docs... the whole process?

The thing that those docs show is a construction of the virus, if they even show that. But if they actually separated a whole virus - rather than taking pieces and constructing one - where did they get the info for what the virus looked like considering there are at least hundreds of thousands of viruses? Did they get it from Wuhan? Do they believe the Chinese that they got the right virus?

Further, in the process have they injected their virus into, say, 100 test subjects to see if any of them got sick from it?

Where is the wording that shows the details of all of this? Where is the wording that shows what kind of filter paper they used to separate out tiny particles from other, larger ones? Where is the place that shows the name brand of the centrifuge they used to further separate the tiny particles. Who are the researchers, and how can we get their affidavit as to what they did? And for sure, who were the test subjects that were injected with the virus to see if any of them got sick?

There are thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of medical researchers in the world? Let's see the wording from even one of them that shows the isolation/separation process thoroughly, not just the words, "I did it."

As I have said before, I'm not saying it wasn't done. But let's see it being done in video format, and let's see the notebook where it was recorded by the researcher in the ongoing process.

Why don't you team up with f1 and some of the other medically inclined forum members, to actually dig the wording out of your report docs, and show it to all of us. It isn't there, is it?

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:57:43 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), _Miracle (1)

Where in those websites is the wording that shows that they separated the Covid virus from the other material, and moved it into a spot all its own?
I'm not sure if you've ever written a scientific paper (okay, I am sure), but the method that was used is generally explained in the section titled "method".

We both can make all kinds of claims. Either of us could say that we isolated thousands of viruses. Words are reasonably easy. But when it comes to the separating process, so that we can prove that we know what we are talking about, where is it in those docs... the whole process?
The whole process is documented, yes. But obviously it isn't going to take everything right back to basics. If an experiment uses a test tube in the process of identifying a chemical, there is no need for it to explain how a test tube is made, which company supplied the glass, etc.

where did they get the info for what the virus looked like considering there are at least hundreds of thousands of viruses? Did they get it from Wuhan? Do they believe the Chinese that they got the right virus?
The virus has not just been isolated once or twice. If it is isolated repeatedly by many different teams in different countries, and they get the same results, it's the same virus, yes?
In the case of the first paper, the sample came from "Upper and lower respiratory tract secretion samples from putative patients with COVID-19", and in the second paper, the specimen collection process is detailed in the section titled "Specimen Collection".

Where is the wording that shows what kind of filter paper they used to separate out tiny particles from other, larger ones? Where is the place that shows the name brand of the centrifuge they used to further separate the tiny particles.
This is insane. Particularly coming from someone whose standard response is 'God did it; no evidence required'.

Who are the researchers, and how can we get their affidavit as to what they did?
Their names are at the top of the paper. Why don't you write to them?

But let's see it being done in video format, and let's see the notebook where it was recorded by the researcher in the ongoing process.
That wouldn't give you what you want. Read through the methods and ask yourself if you'd be satisfied with a video.

Why don't you team up with f1 and some of the other medically inclined forum members, to actually dig the wording out of your report docs, and show it to all of us. It isn't there, is it?
For me it's all there, yes. For you evidently not. But facts are all I've got; I don't have a faith-based argument.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:32:53 PM

I'm not sure if you've ever written a scientific paper (okay, I am sure), but the method that was used is generally explained in the section titled "method".

The whole process is documented, yes. But obviously it isn't going to take everything right back to basics. If an experiment uses a test tube in the process of identifying a chemical, there is no need for it to explain how a test tube is made, which company supplied the glass, etc.

where did they get the info for what the virus looked like considering there are at least hundreds of thousands of viruses? Did they get it from Wuhan? Do they believe the Chinese that they got the right virus?
The virus has not just been isolated once or twice. If it is isolated repeatedly by many different teams in different countries, and they get the same results, it's the same virus, yes?
In the case of the first paper, the sample came from "Upper and lower respiratory tract secretion samples from putative patients with COVID-19", and in the second paper, the specimen collection process is detailed in the section titled "Specimen Collection".

Where is the wording that shows what kind of filter paper they used to separate out tiny particles from other, larger ones? Where is the place that shows the name brand of the centrifuge they used to further separate the tiny particles.
This is insane. Particularly coming from someone whose standard response is 'God did it; no evidence required'.

Who are the researchers, and how can we get their affidavit as to what they did?
Their names are at the top of the paper. Why don't you write to them?

But let's see it being done in video format, and let's see the notebook where it was recorded by the researcher in the ongoing process.
That wouldn't give you what you want. Read through the methods and ask yourself if you'd be satisfied with a video.

For me it's all there, yes. For you evidently not. But facts are all I've got; I don't have a faith-based argument.

Methods

Upper and lower respiratory tract secretion samples from putative patients with COVID-19 were inoculated onto cells to isolate the virus. Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus.

Methods

[Basically, comparisons and reliance on other said isolations. No isolation process shown.]

Basically, we-did-isolation non-isolations, because no actual isolation process info. It's all a comparison to other possible isolations... which probably weren't isolations, either.

I know, you like to trust the runaround blab. The point is that no isolation is being shown in both your links.

Cool

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 03:54:25 PM

There seems to be a growing body of opinion that accepts that the virus is endemic, and the pandemic is government created. Vaccines can protect before exposure to a virus, but shouldn't be used against an endemic disease in its home territory. That just creates variants. For the lazy who don't care about their health, monoclonal antibodies seem to be one of the ways to overcome the disease.

The greatest problem with Covid is nothing to do with health, it is that it is being used to usher in a number of radical political and social changes.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: