Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you profit from the dip  (Read 330 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:17:51 PM

I didn't make a profit from the dip but I take advantage of it by buying and accumulating more good coins at a low price. As for me, we shouldn't be afraid of the dip but rather see it as an opportunity to increase our assets and holding. As long as we're choosing potential coins, I guess we have nothing to fear about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:18:52 PM

If you are in trading, either it was in bear or bull market, making a profit is still the main goal. But for those who haven't been in this field, it is actually hard for them to make it. The majority had in good time when the market is in the bullish season, people are selling their coins during that time and it turns out more on buying and holding when the dip is about to start and waiting for the market and sell again. It was a market cycle but it was different when you are a full-time trader where the situation doesn't matter a lot.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:21:41 PM

The market dip was very juicy but short lived!  I always try to catch dip like that by staying hibernated! And every now and then,  they always come!  I was able to flip fantom for 80% gain,  algorand for 100% and bnb for 10%! I still believe altcoin market is still bullish!  I am watching bitcoin closely!
Getting a dip price requires the ability to analyze and patiently wait for the price to fall. reading charts and RSi lines that occur when Overbought will be very helpful. Capital management also needs to be done. Because the dip catch will happen quickly.
Altcoins will certainly still be bullish as long as Bitcoin is in a good position. But when Bitcoin dumps all altcoins will also be dumped following the movement of bitcoin.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:39:57 PM

At this point making profit from both bull and bear market should be the target so we don't always wait until the market is bullish before we make profit out of Crypto. We're you able to spot the beginning of the bear moment or did you join the trend after several candles formed.

For me I joined the trend after the formation of an evening star just above the overbought zone I knew it was going to be a massive sell so I joined the train and made some cool profit. It might likely take a longer time for another pullback for now let keep consolidating around $45k-$48k. What do you think
Yesterday I merged my deposit in futures, I thought it would not be a deep fall in the market and thought that after a slight fall, coins would rise, but I was mistaken, my futures trade barely reached liquidation, I immediately added a deposit, thinking that now, as the price soars, but this did not happen and liquidation took place completely, it is still necessary to put a short.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:43:42 PM

I didn't make any profit from the recent dip since I am not trading these days and just HODLing.
But yeah I did buy some coins in the recent dip to have my buying target fulfilled. So far it's going good.
I believe when the market pumps I will get a really cool profit out of it. I think the dip won't last long and in a few weeks or days may be we might see another pump.
slightly different from me, during this decline I got a little profit from trading, but indeed my investment assets also decreased in value. from trading activities we can take advantage of the bounced price to make a profit, but it's not much and the capital I use is also only a small part, because my biggest capital is placed in long-term investments
- Well, the criteria of today's traders and investors have merged and become a flexible shape to adapt to the market, so a large part of the capital has been asleep in the assets estimated for the future, what is left is small portions of capital, many people also choose to let their entire capital fall asleep and in such a situation, people who are active as day traders are probably quite rare and even if they are active, only a few people make good use of it, most of them are in a recreational state.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:08:30 PM

I think that from dip, it is not easy to get profit. I did not get any profit from dip. Holding of coin is considering wiser choice. I often buy coins if the price is low. Although when the price slightly pump then I prefer selling of coin at that price.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:11:17 PM

Yes several time Many people take profit from dip because the coin price is decrease and then this time to buy and trade. We did it many time and Majority of traders using this method in trading. First they wait for dip and then hold it for pump price of coin.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:48:48 PM

Yes I have benefited a lot from market dumping.I SOL I traded futures trading with tokens. At some point I lost a lot but later I had a lot of nights.

I was scared at first. If i liquidation If I had not added, my balance would have been zero long ago. I added a lot of dollars to recover my balance. As a result, even after a lot of dumping in the market My balance was recovered.
such a big trade. But I bet you have earned quite a lot from that trade. Sol has recovered very fast and created new ATH at 216$. Damn. Sol is super strong right now. ANy attempt to short SOL only has one result: Loss.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 06:38:30 PM

Those are professional traders who can make a profit either bull or bear run. Just think how the trading volume has been increased during the bull run. Means someone buying and selling as well. Of course, they are pro traders. But since I am not a pro trader, I always try to get the advantage of the dip. Although we don't know about the exact dip, nowadays I determine it when suddenly fall the price too much. You can notice, after every sudden fall, the price will gain for again for some time. So I get this opportunity to make small profits. But not always take the risk, it depends on the overall market situation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:00:28 PM

I was caught by surprise by the sudden fall in bitcoin price!  And I did not buy the dip as I was already in red!  Although,  the indicators were reading reversal couple with the fact that the market were over leverage and there were grasp for liquidity. Those dips were opportunities for buying low! I guess full time trader would have made a kill in a very short time!

TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:17:26 PM
Merited by DoublerHunter (1)

I was caught by surprise by the sudden fall in bitcoin price!  And I did not buy the dip as I was already in red!  Although,  the indicators were reading reversal couple with the fact that the market were over leverage and there were grasp for liquidity. Those dips were opportunities for buying low! I guess full time trader would have made a kill in a very short time!
In a market situation like this, you can make a profit when there is a dip. I sometimes do scalping and do sometimes spot trading while the market is the bloody hell. But if you don't have the confidence to take a risk of everything, you can hold it and wait until the market will recover. It is very risky to look for a profit while the market is in dip, one mistake will be equivalent to how many losses come from your portfolio, it may not wipe out everything but it will surely hurt your pocket.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:32:30 PM

The volatility in the market  is so crazy right now, I would rather wait to see if bitcoin is going to recover or not before playing with futures, for now I'll rather buy the dips of potential altcoins like solana, cardano and near Protocol, I believe these three will still give lots of profits in the long run especially near which may likely hit $20 soon,trading futures now is very risky so I will just stick to buying the dips of this three coins.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 09:51:48 PM

Bitcoin will dive again to $43k to $44k in next two weeks. After the mid of October, next month, things will become better on the market and we will see another campaign on social media for Bitcoin.

Since mid of October, I believe that on social media, there will be more positive news than negative news because market makers will try to lift the Bitcoin up, to the top of this bull run.
You are quite sure of your writing. You should describe your prediction here. I don't really like predictions without pictorial proof, because anyone can do it.

Certainly an advantage to buy at the lowest price. But sometimes the risk is too great before we are sure there is confirmation of the rise. Because the price could be deeper. Actually I always use technical analysis using Fibonacci and it is very helpful for entering or exiting trades.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 09:59:26 PM

I was caught by surprise by the sudden fall in bitcoin price!  And I did not buy the dip as I was already in red!  Although,  the indicators were reading reversal couple with the fact that the market were over leverage and there were grasp for liquidity. Those dips were opportunities for buying low! I guess full time trader would have made a kill in a very short time!
In a market situation like this, you can make a profit when there is a dip. I sometimes do scalping and do sometimes spot trading while the market is the bloody hell. But if you don't have the confidence to take a risk of everything, you can hold it and wait until the market will recover. It is very risky to look for a profit while the market is in dip, one mistake will be equivalent to how many losses come from your portfolio, it may not wipe out everything but it will surely hurt your pocket.
^ Perfect, it usually works for me but sometimes it is not, trading is very difficult to adjust and study. I already proved that there are no pure skills in trading, it could be possible you will lose, or if you are lucky enough you will win. Buying from the dip is the only solution to make a profit but the problem is others did not know how to execute it. Remember only spend what you can afford to lose.
However, there is no real assurance that we can able to make a profit from it.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:39:59 PM

Bitcoin dump from $51800 to $42,000 and Around +2.7B dollars liquidated within only 1 hour! 24H Rekt $3.69B, Exchange made a huge profit from this Bitcoin dump.
This is a very big misconception by so many traders who are new into the game. Exchanges don't make any profits off liquidations, at least not directly. Every time someone's position is liquidated, It means there's a trader on the other side ripping big. The exchanges only earn through trading fees, withdrawal fees and maybe collect Insurance fund from the maintenance margin which is used to cover for bankrupt users during volatile markets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:50:31 PM

Bitcoin dump from $51800 to $42,000 and Around +2.7B dollars liquidated within only 1 hour! 24H Rekt $3.69B, Exchange made a huge profit from this Bitcoin dump.
This is a very big misconception by so many traders who are new into the game. Exchanges don't make any profits off liquidations, at least not directly. Every time someone's position is liquidated, It means there's a trader on the other side ripping big. The exchanges only earn through trading fees, withdrawal fees and maybe collect Insurance fund from the maintenance margin which is used to cover for bankrupt users during volatile markets.
True, this do proves out that he doesnt really have an idea on how trading platform works and thinking that theyre ripping off profits with that recent liquidation without even realizing that the ones who did
make money on that one are those whales and of course those retail traders who do able to go with the flow.This isnt the first time about those big liquidation in a short span of time realizing those
billions of dollars pulling off into the market.This is just a casual day where it can anytime happen so better prepare yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:57:27 PM

The volatility in the market  is so crazy right now, I would rather wait to see if bitcoin is going to recover or not before playing with futures, for now I'll rather buy the dips of potential altcoins like solana, cardano and near Protocol, I believe these three will still give lots of profits in the long run especially near which may likely hit $20 soon,trading futures now is very risky so I will just stick to buying the dips of this three coins.

I feel the same way, price movements in the market are very volatile and this is very risky when trading futures. I also prefer to play it safe by choosing
to invest in some potential coins and your choice is quite good in my opinion. But it would be better if the percentage of investment in Bitcoin was much
larger, because Bitcoin is the safest for long-term investments. And make price reductions in the market now an opportunity to buy coins at
low prices. Because we learn from history, that the crypto market will always recover, so it is very important to buy potential coins. So when
the market recovers we can make big profits.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:05:25 AM

It's very easy to say that you can profit from a market dip. Lets say that the market takes a dip and then you bought some coins. What if the market dips even further after few days? You will then have to buy even more to reduce your average buy price. Or you can just keep waiting for the market to recover. What if it takes years? What if it never reaches the point that you were expecting it to reach? It's all risky. But without risk, you get nothing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 02:20:47 AM

We notice that the short time you are talking about trading is very risky, The market will do the opposite of what you want when you plan to open a trade, and this kind of moment makes the goal month very frustrating and if you manage everything efficiently then hopefully you will benefit be careful how low you decide.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 05:30:21 AM

It's very easy to say that you can profit from a market dip. Lets say that the market takes a dip and then you bought some coins. What if the market dips even further after few days? You will then have to buy even more to reduce your average buy price. Or you can just keep waiting for the market to recover. What if it takes years? What if it never reaches the point that you were expecting it to reach? It's all risky. But without risk, you get nothing.
If he does not have many funds, he does not have to do anything except waiting for the price to be back to bounce up higher. If he buys bitcoin, he does not have to wait for years because bitcoin can go up anytime and if that is a little correction, the price will increase. But if he buys altcoins, he will need to wait for bitcoin price moves because the altcoin just follows where bitcoin moves. As long as he does not buy the coin at once, he will have funds in his balance to buy more if the price is still getting dip further.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀