Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Solana still bullish now?  (Read 1341 times)
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:47:10 AM

Solana has already made incredible strides in price. But now it is going along with the market without getting ahead of it. Where the market goes, so goes the coin.
Solana is a developing coin, so in general it keeps up with the market flow and also its own development cycle in that regard, so it would be very natural for something like that to happen to Solana in her current state.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:24:42 PM

Solana has already made incredible strides in price. But now it is going along with the market without getting ahead of it. Where the market goes, so goes the coin.
Solana is a developing coin, so in general it keeps up with the market flow and also its own development cycle in that regard, so it would be very natural for something like that to happen to Solana in her current state.

Normal market movement, Solana, is moving according to how the development and support is bringing this project,
I also see a normal thing about increase of price and some correction to take place, there are early holders who manage to
gain from this coin and they are now cashing it out, while some newcomers are bringing their investment to this market
and trying to make some decent profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 01:32:18 PM

Price will rise with mass adoption
Right now, too few projects are based on SOL, in my opinion. And the project is great and promising, I just think it is somewhat overrated.

Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:40:41 PM

Solana did bullish.

Got in and landed to top 4.

We're feeling bad and sorry that we didn't bought it when it's down but that's life. We have different focus every single time and looking at its history, this makes us look for another potential coin that might go up.
No need to regret that because there is still plenty of opportunity for other coins and at the moment Solana is still in the top five cryptocurrencies, not yet moving up to the top four cryptocurrencies because Cardano above him is also doing very well at this point , but I'm more confident that Solana will move Cardano to a lower position.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:52:56 AM

has formed ATH $259.96 - Nov 06, 2021, clearly this can be seen as a very good increase, if we want to look at the SOL chart from the beginning the movement continued to increase until September before a hefty correction, but after that it continued to move up until now with the price $237.80 and a decline from the ATH formed. This is the influence of bitcoin which also leads to a decline, which is normal and will bounce back.
In general, SOL has improved quite well, and will always be able to do that in the future.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:19:28 PM

Some people want to invest Solana now because of the huge rise few days ago. However, some people think that today is the end of the bull market of Solana. What do you think?
Solana Had made another ATH 4 days ago meaning yeah the Heat is still on for this great coin , I have withdrawn my funds from SOL to take my profit but will re invest once the value drops down a little from 200$ range in which i know will come before the final Pump happen before this year ends.
so for all Solana supporter Keep an eye on this one because now the Dumping starts as 5% loss just this day alone .

bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:19:36 PM

Price will rise with mass adoption
Right now, too few projects are based on SOL, in my opinion. And the project is great and promising, I just think it is somewhat overrated.
Have you seen a price drop at this point where this will open up another competitive opportunity for all coins to move up to a higher rank so that Mass adoption can happen immediately on any project because project developers always see the best in this.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:24:35 PM

Have just reached another ATH recently so asking this moment? I dont think there is a bullish very soon instead expect correction in the following days.
Why not try to invest in other coins for a while? So the capital might increase while waiting for the right timing buying sol again because this is a promising coin.
Ten98

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:28:30 AM

Have just reached another ATH recently so asking this moment? I dont think there is a bullish very soon instead expect correction in the following days.
Why not try to invest in other coins for a while? So the capital might increase while waiting for the right timing buying sol again because this is a promising coin.
The solution you provide is indeed good, but for those who have already bought before, of course expect Bullish so that their money can increase because those who have bought at a low price, it is clear that many have sold it, but those who bought late, there is nothing they can expect other than Bullish
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:23:33 AM

-#-.
The solution you provide is indeed good, but for those who have already bought before, of course expect Bullish so that their money can increase because those who have bought at a low price, it is clear that many have sold it, but those who bought late, there is nothing they can expect other than Bullish
clearly what you say is a solution that should be done by anyone who is experiencing a dilemma like you, opportunities are always open. there is no need to worry about holding on to it until there has been an increase according to what you feel is appropriate to sell because you have already made a profit. but you also have to be realistic if you get enough profit, don't wait too long because the opportunity may be lost.
Ten98

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:39:41 AM

clearly what you say is a solution that should be done by anyone who is experiencing a dilemma like you, opportunities are always open. there is no need to worry about holding on to it until there has been an increase according to what you feel is appropriate to sell because you have already made a profit. but you also have to be realistic if you get enough profit, don't wait too long because the opportunity may be lost.
There are times when you have to wait too long and it's usually better when someone holds super-good coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but other than that it's not a good idea to wait too long when the benefits are already visible, so letting go is a very wise move before buying it again when the decline occurs.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:59:28 AM

There are times when you have to wait too long and it's usually better when someone holds super-good coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but other than that it's not a good idea to wait too long when the benefits are already visible, so letting go is a very wise move before buying it again when the decline occurs.

Lucky are those who have bought SOL while it was in a $100-$150 market price because they probably get their return of investment the time SOL have reached  its ATH of $259, however to those who bought SOL in a quite higher price above $200 I think they still earn a profit however it is less compare to those who have bought in a much lower price but yeah for sure if they are still aiming for a high profit then waiting for another ATH will be there chance. Solana is sitting relax in a resistance of above $200, I don't think so if it would going to experience major correction but I felt that this token were still in its bullish trend.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:11:43 PM

True bullish being the only moment awaited by late buyers,
Of course it takes patience to wait for that moment and not everyone has that,
after all solana is one of the promising coins so just hope for the best later

manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:08:15 PM

Solana's current development is very impressive where the price has reached the highest price of $260.06 and has been ranked 5th in CMC so there is a great opportunity to stay in the bear market until the end of the year, especially since sol has developed their own ecosystem of course with this they can make a very positive contribution, for those of you who want to invest with solana at this time, I think it's not too late because SOL is estimated to reach $300 or even more by the end of this year.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:32:42 PM

Lucky are those who have bought SOL while it was in a $100-$150 market price because they probably get their return of investment the time SOL have reached  its ATH of $259, however to those who bought SOL in a quite higher price above $200 I think they still earn a profit however it is less compare to those who have bought in a much lower price but yeah for sure if they are still aiming for a high profit then waiting for another ATH will be there chance. Solana is sitting relax in a resistance of above $200, I don't think so if it would going to experience major correction but I felt that this token were still in its bullish trend.
their trend will still continue I think. talking about the real advantages of just being patient and waiting is the right answer for now considering they are currently in a pretty good trend.
on the other hand people who buy at a price of $ 200 I think it will not be too problematic but indeed they have to be more patient in waiting.
their trend won't collapse in a few weeks

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:55:43 PM

Solana's current development is very impressive where the price has reached the highest price of $260.06 and has been ranked 5th in CMC so there is a great opportunity to stay in the bear market until the end of the year, especially since sol has developed their own ecosystem of course with this they can make a very positive contribution, for those of you who want to invest with solana at this time, I think it's not too late because SOL is estimated to reach $300 or even more by the end of this year.

Might be bull instead of bear, with the development that Sols achieved the market for this coin
still postively moving, some correction which normal to see, we may continue to see more rise
to come, the ecosystem of SOL gives developers additional alternatives, it's usable now if they
don't want to use the crowded chain of ERC  and BSC.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
reinow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 10:28:04 PM

Solana is still new and has a lot of potential. I don't think Solana will stop at the current price.  Its cheap transaction fees make it an attractive alternative for many retail investors.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:41:48 AM

People's assumptions that Solana will end the bull market turned out to be wrong and so far since September Solana is still improving...
As long as Bitcoin does well in the market, Solana will also experience the same. Apart from Ethereum and BNB, Solana deserves to be included in the crypto portfolio. If the market conditions are red, it's even better if you buy it.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:53:16 AM

Some people want to invest Solana now because of the huge rise few days ago. However, some people think that today is the end of the bull market of Solana. What do you think?
People who wanted to Invest because of the Pump is stupid type of investors because they may risk high percent on that.
if you really wanted to invest then search for the coin before it goes up so you won't face any problem once it starts to climb or dumped.

Solana has still a great future , but i don't know if this year is still for the pump.

People's assumptions that Solana will end the bull market turned out to be wrong and so far since September Solana is still improving...
Those are the bitter one, kind of person that does not get the chance to invest when the price is still low.
As long as Bitcoin does well in the market, Solana will also experience the same. Apart from Ethereum and BNB, Solana deserves to be included in the crypto portfolio. If the market conditions are red, it's even better if you buy it.
What is the connection of Bitcoin doing good with solana?

ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:46:43 AM

SOL has a good momentum right now. After falling to $168, it recovered and settled at $213, I think. In the next 6 months, my opinion will be at the level of 600 dollars. I think it will be the biggest competitor of BNB in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: