Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Role Can I play to Solve the world's problem?  (Read 508 times)
Barinekapaul (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:02:16 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2), _Miracle (1)

My World and I, how can I Help?
The planet, Universe, Earth, Biosphere, and world we are living in that we all called "HOME" is faced with different problems,
challenges, neglected norms, degraded cultures and values, and all have summed up together and inflicting severe negative impacts
on us in different ways, thereby making us ask ourselves "What can I do"?

What are some of these challenges we are facing?
The earth and world are faced with these critical problems;
1. Insecurity as there is [constant expression of who has the most powerful weapons].
2. Fluctuations in Economic sectors of almost all nations of the earth.
3. Health challenges and the high influx of diverse kinds of ailments, diseases, and viruses.
4. Threats to Religious beliefs of many, and initiation of acceptance of single religion in some nations of the earth.
5. Constant threatening of the Environment [Environmental Degradation and Climate Change] and loss of bio-diversities in all areas and all part of the world.

[/font][/b]

Now with all these challenges, one will begin to wonder and ponder "Where can I come in to solve these devastating rising issues in our dear World"?

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:10:35 PM
Merited by Maestro75 (1)

Probably the best anybody can do is to dig into the Bible, and use what he has learned there. But the digging has to be from the standpoint that the Bible is true, and that it holds the keys to all knowledge, understanding and life, and that the problems understanding it come from our weakness in putting the greatness together in our minds.

The start for our usage of all knowledge, etc., lies in the first sentence in the Bible: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

Watch several videos of tours through the buildings and temples of ancient Egypt. Look at the greatness God gives to people. Then, realize that the ancient Egyptian greatness failed... as can be seen by the ruins of their greatness. Why did it fail? Why did they fall? Because they didn't attribute their greatness to God working through them. Rather, they attributed it to themselves. Essentially all the great kingdoms of the world show this example.

But YOU, whoever you are, don't be like this. Rather, attribute everything in your life-walk to God, that He is working through you to do everything that you do, in you. And look at and understand the Gospel books in the New Testament, to see the way that God forgives you for your pride (which is a lie), through His Son Jesus.

If you do this, you will have started in your role to solving the world's problems... by solving your basic problems first, with the help of God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
figliar0

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:25:28 PM

At last - some right philosophical topic!  Grin

First of all - relax. Don't panic, no stress. What are these problems sompare to whole universe? Who are we to the universe? Answer is simple - we are nothing, just like a drop in the sea...

Some time ago I was thinking about universe. The universe is loosing its entropy. Everything goes from chaos to order. Big bang at the beggining, glaxies, stars and planets created from dust... Everything is going exactly like always and it started long ago before us.

If we are just drop in the sea we cannot disrupt this chaos->order process - it is not in our power. And this process started before us, so it means that we are part of this process - like everything mankind did in the past and will do in the future. Someone faithfull would say it is part of someone's plan. I am not so I don't think it has to be like that. Necessity of plan is just human mental construct and maybe it is completely irelevant in the context of whole universe. (Maybe not, but if I don't know, I reject fabricating of weak construct of god.)

So maybe it is OK to do nothing. If you have messiah complex you can try to save the world but I am sure that nobody will thank you. (And yes, messiah complex is mental disease and maybe can be cured.) If you just want to do anything, try to be a part of evolution - try to improve yourself in any aspect you enjoy.

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:20:04 PM

The planet, Universe, Earth, Biosphere, and world we are living in that we all called "HOME" is faced with different problems,
challenges, neglected norms, degraded cultures and values, and all have summed up together and inflicting severe negative impacts

1. Insecurity as there is [constant expression of who has the most powerful weapons].
3. Health challenges and the high influx of diverse kinds of ailments, diseases, and viruses.
4. Threats to Religious beliefs of many, and initiation of acceptance of single religion in some nations of the earth.
5. Constant threatening of the Environment [Environmental Degradation and Climate Change] and loss of bio-diversities in all areas and all part of the world.

[/font][/b]

Now with all these challenges, one will begin to wonder and ponder "Where can I come in to solve these devastating rising issues in our dear World"?
You may not be able to contribute in all this mentioned on your list. But there are things you have in you to change the world. When we talk about the world it's not about every one in the universe but people around. You can change them with good ethics and moral,  you can change the world with love, and so many things like that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:47:20 AM

~snipe~
Reading through this, I ft like I was in a surmon. You could really be a good preacher sometimes @BaDecker, it takes a good Christian to correlate but, we all can't be good, can we!

Anyway, the secretes to a better world is doing is staying united and doing the best we can. Its ironical how the world holds each other at bay with weapons of destruction and call it weapons of peace. This is how frar is spread in our world, where nations fear each other ans tends to live together because of the content of there arsenal.

Love is the only thing there is and should you love your neighbours (neighbour in this instance implies those fir whom your actions can affect), you wouldn't want to hurt them, should you see the values in the things around you, you would treat them gently and with caution.

Humanity is always in constant search for better and better while neglecting the cost in many instances. Look at the Covid-19 strain ravaging our world today, reports has it that, it was built in a Chinese lab. You wonder what was the purpose behind this, what was hoped to archive and how it has affected our world today!
In other for a better world, we must lbe bonded by love and do the most good at all times when we can.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 10:13:43 AM

[/font][/b]

Most of our issues are rooted in our inability to abandon tribalism (nationalism, religions, etc.) and reduce the human population.

Improvements in science and technology help improve our standard of living but cannot solve our underlying problems due to the exponential growth of the human population.

How can you contribute? Do not reproduce, teach your children to not reproduce. Vote for globalists and environmentalists.
Support science, teach young people science. Advocate against nationalism, religions, or any other form of tribalism.
Do not buy products that harm the environment.  Limit your personal carbon footprint.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:02:10 PM

Vote for [...] environmentalists.
Certainly the climate crisis is our most pressing concern. It's the thing we need to address right now, as a species, and on behalf of other species. Voting for environmentalists is the best thing you can do.

the exponential growth of the human population
This is a temporary situation caused by the lag between a reducing death rate and a reducing birth rate. Some countries, most notably Japan, have already reached stage 5 of the demographic transition model. Equilibrium will be achieved everywhere, eventually, as a consequence of improved healthcare and technological advances. But obviously for the moment the global population continues to grow, which acts to worsen the problems with the climate.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:05:43 PM

[/font][/b]

All of the critical problems you mentioned has the same root problem which is FEAR.

Fear of getting your nation be at disadvantage of world's resources.
Fear of getting your own nation be attacked by some country.
Fear of not being able to solidify the efforts of your ancestors.
Fear of getting the religion you believed in to be fake.
Fear of somebody looking down on you

And many more... Fear is what drives the nations to what we are now. We always fear what's ahead and we don't want to face it without excessive preparation.

figliar0

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 04:11:16 PM

Anyway, the secretes to a better world is doing is staying united and doing the best we can.
Problem is that divesity of opinions prevent us from being united. Of course that some people try to push own opinions by force and violence. But unification (of whatever) is not very good state - it stops evolution and suppress natural selection.

Improvements in science and technology help improve our standard of living but cannot solve our underlying problems due to the exponential growth of the human population.
How can you contribute? Do not reproduce, teach your children to not reproduce. Vote for globalists and environmentalists.
Of course that science can help with population problem. We can populate other planets for example. Problem with not reproducing is that it is unnatural for our bodies. It brings you simple satisfaction to have a child. Lots of environmentalits are just hiding their desire to gain political power.

This is a temporary situation caused by the lag between a reducing death rate and a reducing birth rate. Some countries, most notably Japan, have already reached stage 5 of the demographic transition model. Equilibrium will be achieved everywhere, eventually, as a consequence of improved healthcare and technological advances. But obviously for the moment the global population continues to grow, which acts to worsen the problems with the climate.
Can we achieved equilibrium with such a mass of humans? I was thought that optimal quantity is something about few hundreds of thousands.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:31:06 AM

Is it actually possible to have a planet without any problems? I guess so but its not possible in this earth where we have already diverged into multiple factors and class so the only way to solve the problems and create equality all over the world is by giving enough amount of money in all people hands and break all the rules, governments, societies,etc.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 10:56:48 PM

I fear for the world  Lips sealed
Because i know for sure,things will get worse
Pestilence,poverty,war,famine and what have you ..!
"And when you see these signs ..........."
Quotes from scripture
Read yourself the truth
Trojane💎
Yeah,things will surely go worse,people will no longer be interested in the things that are new, their happiness will turn sour.   
What I can do to solve today's problem are many,but the way the world is corrupt,they hate to see what seems good,they hate your personal contribution  towards the things that will help the society. The people hate to see us make a positive impact on the society through teaching the young ones and enlighting them.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 04:54:51 AM

The whole world is usually plagued with the problem continues to grow as the days go by due to corruption. One of the responsibilities of the citizens is to abide by the existing laws and constitutions of the state and society and to show respect to the law when someone breaks the law, there is chaos in the society normal life is disrupted every citizen has to protest against corruption and injustice in various fields. Good governance and a corruption free society will be established only if it is the moral responsibility of the citizens to stand up against any illegal act of the individual or organization or even the state.
figliar0

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:30:01 AM

The whole world is usually plagued with the problem continues to grow as the days go by due to corruption. One of the responsibilities of the citizens is to abide by the existing laws and constitutions of the state and society and to show respect to the law when someone breaks the law, there is chaos in the society normal life is disrupted every citizen has to protest against corruption and injustice in various fields. Good governance and a corruption free society will be established only if it is the moral responsibility of the citizens to stand up against any illegal act of the individual or organization or even the state.

This is very nice but how can you define illegal? Government adjusts laws for their needs. There are lot of things that are:
  • legal (or even enforced by law) but I do not agree with them;
  • illegal but I agree with them.
So should I respect laws I do not agree or even consider as bad? And what is good / bad? It is just my personal point of view - other people may view it differently.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 09:37:28 AM

First, i want to say relax don't think about it too much as it may cause you stress and it is very unhealthy mentally if you keep fearing for what the world may turned out to be because of the problems we faced today, tommorow or yesterday.

The best role for you is to be faithful. Pray and believe in God that may the worlds problem may be solve someday because he listens to your worries. He washes it away and helps us to calm ourselves. I can guarantee you that God is always there for you, ready to lend you an ear.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
crypt0m4nia

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:17:36 AM

There are so many things that are terrible with the world–we can prolong the conversation just by breaking down the social inequities and injustices, but the cliche response to this actually holds water:

Just be kind and do your part.

There's already enough sh**ty people in the world already  Cry
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:22:46 AM

Every person of this world has some range of power, range of authority and a rang people those are under his influence. These are the people that accept his opinion. He can play his role in his range to do something according to his wish and desire.
It is the reality that, His order is obeyed at that limit. So he should do his constructive role about something maybe atmosphere, climate, pollution solution, anxiety and some other problems of the world. He should be active to solve all these issues.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cleft

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 01:00:47 PM

These ways listed can solve the world problem.(1) Ensure good water and sanitation for all.(2)Ensure quality education.(3) promote well being for all ages.(4) Ensure access to modern energy for all.(5) End poverty.(6) achieve gender equality.(7) eradicate hunger and replenish with nutrition and sustainable agriculture.with these factors the problem of the world can be solve.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 08:51:41 PM

These ways listed can solve the world problem.(1) Ensure good water and sanitation for all.(2)Ensure quality education.(3) promote well being for all ages.(4) Ensure access to modern energy for all.(5) End poverty.(6) achieve gender equality.(7) eradicate hunger and replenish with nutrition and sustainable agriculture.with these factors the problem of the world can be solve.

The question is how not what.

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 04:43:56 AM

grow food.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 03:17:14 AM

There are different roles one can play in the society to solve the world's problem.The first problem of the world is human being.If every human being can learn to become sane,think normal,make use of his or her intellectual ability to think,I think the world will be a good and save place to be.

Secondly,if the the individuals and personalities that are in power,like our president's,Governor's,and people in power are not biased in the things they do,the world will be peace ful and save for us to live in. Nepotism,corruption,crime,psychophancy,political infiltration,are problems affecting and bedeviling  the world.If these problems can be tackeld,then the world will be problem free.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: