Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallet] CryptoBot - Multi-Chain Wallet on Telegram | Feat. Airdrops & Stacking  (Read 976 times)
spatialiste (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:58:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 10:04:38 AM by spatialiste

The Most Polyvalent Crypto Wallet

Compatible with the most popular cryptocurrencies,
CryptoBot wallet provides Telegram users with a full range of features such as storing coins and tokens,
earning passive income, or sending crypto simply by replying to chat messages.

Cryptobot in Figures

• Trusted by over 15000 users.     • Handled over 2 million transactions.     • Supports 24 coins and tokens.

Why CryptoBot?

Earn Cryptocurrencies

Enter contests and bounties, or try your luck to the lotteries to increase your coins!

Cold Staking Capabilities

Make your coins work for you with the built-in staking capabilities (CLO and BUSDT supported).

No Fees

Cryptobot is free to use, you only pay the transaction fees to miners.
* Fees can be applied to advertising functions.

Multilingual Interface

CryptoBot feature an optimized interface available in 16 languages, allowing you to manage your cryptocurrencies like never before.

Make Your Wallet Available From All Your Devices, Anytime!

Telegram app is available on every devices.

Grow Your Community!

Having numerous features tailored to the community, CryptoBot is a fantastic tool for growing your user base.
Combined with the advantage of the Callisto Network coin (CLO), allowing instant transfers at virtually no cost, Crypbot becomes a must.

Key Points

• Giveaways and Airdrop.   • Twitter contests.   • Crypto-lotteries.   • Referral programs management.   • Private groups administration.

Supported Chains

CryptoBot is Trusted By

CryptoBot Background

Initiated by the Callisto Network community, CryptoBot was first developed and maintained within the community.

As the project evolved, developers and key contributors were brought on board by Callisto Enterprise to take the project to the next level.
Of course, the community continues to be key by proposing and testing new features.

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:35:51 PM

Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 10:17:31 AM

Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?

Hey CaVO32, thank you for your interest Smiley

- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.

- The users are real, since all of the wallets are active and moving funds.

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 12:25:54 PM

Do your have a native token for your wallet?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:16:21 PM

No, but we are currently considering this option 🙂

swiftxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 02:25:01 PM

Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ? Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:46:24 PM

This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.
Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.
Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.
Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
doseofeth

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 08:36:49 PM

This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?
Yes, having a proprietary app can be useful for user acquisition. Maybe in the next release?
tio

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:39:45 PM

Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ?

we are building a function, once it's done this will be available to the public.

Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
are you asking about PK?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:40:44 PM

The code is running since 2019 without any issue. And we get the Callisto security department involved in the blockchain part.

CryptoBot is a non-custodian wallet, only users are having access to their private key.

This is not proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

Cryptobot is used every day by the community and bounty managers, to transfer funds, send tips and giveaways.

Below are our most important communities in therm of users:

Callisto Network Community count almost 10 000 members in Telegram ( our most active community ),  Dragonary ( CYT ) 75 000, Roseon ( ROSN ) 25 000.

You can join Callisto chat and see by yourself.

=> https://t.me/CallistoNet

We are currently working on our website and the next step is to deploy a web interface, but we believe Telegram is a great platform for day-to-day use.

tio

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 11:54:37 PM

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:03:05 PM

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:13:31 PM

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.

From a security point of view open-source is always better, however, at the moment we keep the code private to protect our code from the competitors.

Regarding the bot's security, we have no doubt about it (for the reasons I mentioned in my previous message).

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:22:51 PM

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:55:11 AM

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley

Thanks for your words!! Your support is really appreciated Kavelj22  Smiley

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:42:34 PM
Merited by tio (1)

CryptoBot Launch The Referral Programs!

Earn cryptocurrencies by making your friend discover crypto projects!

- Running NOW: Callisto Network
- Prize Pool: 1 Million $CLO

Get Started:
➡️ https://clo.click/CallistoRef

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 02:50:46 PM by spatialiste

Welcome to BitTorrent Community!

Upon community request, the BitTorrent token ( $BTT ) is now added to CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Store, send, and stake your cryptocurrencies like never before!

=> https://clo.click/CryptoBot

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1441058755777478662

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:18:07 AM

CryptoBot Website is Live

Discover CryptoBot Wallet, its features, history, roadmap, or share your experience by leaving feedback!

➡️ https://cryptobot.page/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 08:12:48 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2021, 06:14:18 AM by spatialiste

New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of $Banana in CryptoBot Wallet!

Your Banana tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

➡️ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/apeswap-finance/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:12:24 PM

New Listing Detected

Excited to announce the implementation of the $xDai blockchain in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your tokens on the xDai chain are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Get Started with CryptoBot:

➡️ https://t.me/Crypto_TheBot

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:35:49 AM

No wonder I didn't find any information about your token after looking for it.
Then how does this CryptoBot get benefit? Is there a fee required to use Cryptobot, I see that only transaction fees are needed for transactions?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:01:52 PM

Then how does this CryptoBot get benefit? Is there a fee required to use Cryptobot, I see that only transaction fees are needed for transactions?

Hey nira09!

For now, our goal is to grow our user base and continue to implement useful features for both users and community managers.

Over time, we will have more commercial features that will be paid for, but the current features will remain free for users Smiley

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 03:17:32 PM

New Referral Program Alert

Earn cryptocurrencies by making your friend discover crypto projects!

- Running NOW: SOY Finance
- Prize Pool: 500 000 $SOY

Get Started:
➡️ https://clo.click/soy_referral

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 12:01:15 AM

No one did. I was the first to point out that the information we were harkening for is missing. Because there is none we need someone to find it. And besides, we need a shift from traditional mindset toward more pliable ingenious and inventive consciousness to help us tab out of the burrow we live in and translate to better dimensionality with more faceted layering kindred to a pie of doom.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:08:07 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected!

We are happy to announce the integration of 1inch in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your 1 Inch tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Get Started with CryptoBot:
➡️https://clo.click/CryptoBot

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:28:23 PM

Stablecoins Swap Integration

From now on, you can swap your $USDT and $BUSDT with low fees directly from CryptoBot Wallet.

- BUSDT -> USDT swap.
- USDT -> BUSDT swap.
- Low fees: 0.5%.

- Minimum amount to 50 USDT/BUSDT.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:17:08 PM

🤖 CryptoBot Wallet Now Has 50 000 Users

Amazing to see the popularity of CryptoBot 🔥

Big THANKS to our community and partners for all the supports 🙌

PS: We're working on some cool stuff for even more #crypto-fun 😉

Never heard of CryptoBot?
➡️ https://clo.click/CryptoBot

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 01:59:00 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of $NALIS in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your Nalis tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Learn more about and Koala Finance and Nalis token

➡️ https://koaladefi.finance/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:25:09 PM

🤖 CryptoBot Wallet - 100 000 Users Milestones

In the last week, 50,000 new users have registered to CryptoBot wallet, making the total number of users 100 000 🥳

Thank you, fellow crypto-community!

Source:
https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1455930237108240385

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 07:57:21 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2021, 09:07:27 PM by spatialiste

Stablecoins Swap Upgrade ⚙️

Our stablecoin swap feature is now supporting new networks.

USDT -> BUSDT  (BSC)
BUSDT -> USDT  (BSC)

USDT -> BUSDT  (BNB)
BUSD -> BUSDT  (BNB)
BUSD -> BUSDT  (BSC)

📉 Fees: 0.25%.
✅Minimum amount to swap: 50 USDT/BUSDT.

Happy trading!

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:16:19 PM

CryptoBot Releases The Price Checker Feature

Verify the price of any crypto, free of charge, from your favorite Telegram group!

Available commands
Basic price check: /p btc
Full price check: /s btc

Miscellaneous
CryptoBot Wallet users may be pleased to discover that they can now set the default FIAT currency and know the value of their holdings!

To get started with CryptoBot:
➡️ https://t.me/Crypto_TheBot

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:07:57 PM

Wrapped Tokens Listing

Transfer your Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Binance coins at low cost with CryptoBot wallet and the Callisto Network blockchain!

Join our community to learn more:
➡️ https://t.me/CryptoBotPublic

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 04:30:53 PM

Bot crawls across the altcoin wood leaving thick smearing of resentment behind its retromingent parts. Cool down, sit back, enjoy the vibe. There is a smidge of necessity in crawling, in going somewhere, generally in doing things that do not matter in the long run. We are standing on an ancient tor, with negligence treading on the sacred uncharneled remnants of the technology from past millenium. Yet we can not construct a better alternative with all might provided by quantum computers and ultra fast networks. losers we are.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 08:51:41 AM

Referral Programs - General Rules Update

Dear community,

We have revised the referral program's general rules to provide all participants a fair chance to participate in our referral programs and eliminate bots, fake users, and irregular activities.

Participants now have 15 days to activate their check after receipt. Once this period elapses, the checks will be deactivated, and the prize cannot be claimed.

We thank you for choosing Cryptobot and wish you the best of luck for the next campaigns!

Your CryptoBot team.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:10:28 PM

CryptoBot is Evolving 🤖

To provide you with the best user experience, CryptoBot now integrates the following features:

- Saving withdrawal addresses with label assignment.
- Auto-save of the 6 last withdrawal addresses, for the ETH, BTC, LTC, TRX, BNB networks.
- Auto-save of the last 9 Telegram users ID (direct withdrawal).

More improvements to come soon, stay tuned!

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 06:27:40 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Wall Street Games in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $WSG tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Find Wall Street Games on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wall-street-games

Join Wall Street Games Community
=> https://t.me/WSGToken

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:03:02 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Reef in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $REEF tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

=> https://t.me/Crypto_TheBot

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1471854503842430976

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:21:05 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2021, 07:18:35 AM by spatialiste

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Bakery Token in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $BAKE tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1473579960279392260

Happy Holidays!

CryptoBot wallet team wishes you a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year 🎄🎉

We thank all our community, partners, and friends for their trust and support during 2021 and wish you all the best for 2022!

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Shiba Inu in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $SHIB tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1473579960279392260

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:17:57 AM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Radio Caca in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $RACA tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1476083105811288064

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:39:54 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Linear in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $LINA tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1476576952286957578

tio

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 12:02:38 AM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Shiba Heist in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $HEIST tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1477747828776706058

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:25:08 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Toncoin in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $TONCOIN tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1478319223059406850

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Mars Ecosystem in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $XMS tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1479452841571930123

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:54:24 PM

Solana Blockchain Integration 🤖

CryptoBot team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the Solana blockchain integration ⚙️

CryptoBot becomes the first Telegram wallet to support Solana, making it a top 10 crypto-wallet!

More than ever, your cryptocurrencies are available from all your devices at any time!

Assets currently supported on Solana chain:

- $SOL
- $USDT

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1480988686384832515

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:35:08 PM

CryptoBot Upgrade ⚙️

CryptoBot can now show the information about the supported tokens' smart contracts directly from the chat!

To do so, call the command /contract followed by the token's name you want to see the details!

Here is an example:  /Contract USDT

The above command will show you the USDT contracts information on all the supported networks!

Source:
=> https://t.me/thecryptobotnews/76

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:40:04 AM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Fantom token in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $FTM tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1484473385518305284

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 03:43:56 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of BitBook token in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $BBT tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1486434567267442693

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 07:11:35 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Antex in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $ANTEX tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Source:

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1487036168478900224

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:29:02 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:35:25 PM by spatialiste

BitTorrent Blockchain Integration ⚙️

CryptoBot team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the BitTorrent blockchain integration!

More than ever, your cryptocurrencies are available from all your devices at any time!

Assets currently supported on BitTorrent chain:

- $BTT
- $ccCLO

=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1487410369496821766

NFTs Consultation & Management 🖼

NFTs are some of the most exciting things in crypto, but they haven't been easy to access, store and manage until now.

We are proud to announce that CryptoBot is one of the very first crypto wallets to give you the ability to manage your NFTs!

Currently Supported:
- https://power-c.ar/
- https://warz.vip/

To submit a proposal for supporting an NFT collection, please fill out the listing form on our website.

🌐 https://cryptobot.page/

——
Source=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1487788815083347972

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 03:24:32 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2022, 10:37:52 AM by spatialiste

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Zoo Crypto World in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $ZOO tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

About Zoo Crypto World

📈  Find Zoo Crypto World on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoo-crypto-world/

💬  Join Zoo Crypto World's Community
=> https://t.me/zoo_crypto_world

Source: https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1489250678354550794

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Bomb Crypto in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $BCOIN tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

About Bomb Crypto

📈  Find Bomb Crypto on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bombcrypto/

💬  Join Bomb Crypto's Community
=> https://t.me/BombCryptoChannel

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1489546500245970950

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 07:32:28 PM

💥 CryptoBot is Exploding 💥

Your CryptoBot evolves and allows you to manually add the contracts of the tokens you want to manage!

The tokens on the following blockchains are currently supported:

- Callisto Network
- Binance Smart Chain
- Ethereum
- Bittorent Chain
- Tron
- Matic
- Ethereum Classic
- Radix
- xDAI

CryptoBot will support more Blockchains shortly 🚀

ℹ️ Note: You can still see the balance of the tokens previously natively supported by selecting " Show all coin balances " in the balance section.

⚠️ Important: Tokens added manually cannot be used for tips/rains and other commercial activities.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 05:37:33 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2022, 09:21:40 PM by spatialiste

Favorite Management Integration ⚙️

There are always more important things in life than others, and the same goes for cryptos!

Our team is doing its best to ensure that the assets you value the most are always at your fingertips!

Discover the "Favorites", the new feature in your favorite CryptoWallet 🤖

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of Ociswap in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $OCI tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

——

ℹ️ About Ociswap

💬 Join Ociswap's Community
=> https://t.me/ociswap

VIPWarz - Blog Petz Integration ⚙️

VIPWarz Blog Petz are coming to CryptoBot!

Managing your Petz has never been so smooth, and they're now available from all your devices at any time WOOF 🐶 !

——

ℹ️ About VIPWarz

📈  Find VIPWarz on Dapp.com
=> https://www.dapp.com/app/vipwarz

💬  Join VIPWarz's Community
=> https://t.me/VipWarz

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 02:03:06 PM

How fun is your Crypto Wallet?

Is it a hosted, non-custodial or maybe it's a hardware wallet? Well, isn't that a bit boring?

If you feel so, click the link below and discover CryptoBot, the wallet that brings back the fun in cryptocurrencies!

🤖 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzfDzosCkb4

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 07:43:23 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of ShapeShift in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your $FOX tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

——

ℹ️ About ShapeShift

📈  Find ShapeShift  on CoinMarketCap

=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fox-token/

💬  Join ShapeShift's Community

=> https://t.me/shapeshiftofficial

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:39:45 PM

Avalanche Blockchain Integration ⚙️

CryptoBot team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the Avalance blockchain integration!

Assets currently supported on Avalance chain:

🪙 $AVAX

——

ℹ️ About Avalanche

📈  Find Avalanche on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/avalanche

💬  Join Avalanche's Community
=> https://t.me/avalancheavax

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:50:22 AM

Soy Finance Cold Staking!  🥶

Tired of checking your Staking daily?
Scared of missing a withdrawal day?

CryptoBot is here to HELP!

CryptoBot allows you to:

- Stake
- Withdraw
- Claim the reward
- Check the actual Staking status
- Add an external address to the monitoring system

Step by step GUIDE
=> https://cryptobot.page/help/2022/4/2/soy-finance-tokens-to-stake/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:05:03 PM

#Rebranding

Source: https://t.me/thecryptobotnews/123

Terra Classic & Terra 2.0 - Blockchain Integration ⚙️

CryptoBot team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the integration of the Terra Classic & Terra 2.0 blockchains!

——
Assets currently supported on the Terra Classic & Terra 2.0 chains

Terra Classic
🪙 $LUNC
🪙 $USTC

Terra 2.0
🪙 $LUNA
🪙 $UST

🔥 As well as all the other tokens of these blockchains!
——

ℹ️ About Terra  

📈 Find LUNA Classic CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terra-luna/

📈 Find LUNA 2.0 CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terra-luna-v2/

💬 Join LUNA's Community
=> https://t.me/TerraLunaChat

🐦 Follow LUNA on Twitter
=> https://twitter.com/terra_money

Terra Classic Referral Program 🗣

We are holding a special referral program with 2,000,000 $LUNC as a prize pool to celebrate the integration of Terra Classic & Terra 2.0!  🚀

To enter, it's easy; invite your friends, and you both will get a free lottery!!

More friends, more tickets, more chances!

Join now!
➡️ https://clo.click/Luna_Referral

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 06:56:10 PM

Evolving to become Absolute! 💥

More than just a Crypto Wallet, Absolute opens up a new world of opportunity where crypto-community, investors and community managers can generate profits!

You Absolutely gotta know more!
➡️ https://clo.click/Absolute

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:34:30 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2022, 12:50:57 PM by spatialiste

CryptoBot is about to become Absolute! 🤖

Tomorrow, on 16th June 2022, CryptoBot will migrate to Absolute Wallet. This process is transparent for the users and (almost) no action is required.

The migration process in 4 steps:

1️⃣ CryptoBot will be set in maintenance at 12:00 AM UTC. From this moment, all the operations will be stopped.

2️⃣ The migration is expected to be completed in under a few hours.

3️⃣ All previous assets will be available from the Absolute Wallet Bot  (https://t.me/AbsoluteWalletBot)after the migration.

4️⃣ An announcement will be made once the migration is complete.

We appreciate your trust and support and look forward to seeing you on Absolute Wallet.

Your Absolute Wallet Team.

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 12:50:33 PM

Migration Done ✅

CryptoBot is now Absolute Wallet, with all your assets now stored and available at Absolute Wallet Bot (https://t.me/AbsoluteWalletBot).

More than just a rebranding, Absolute Wallet will offer you a decentralized ecosystem driven by FUN!

Thank you for your trust and support. Welcome to Absolute Wallet!

——
Find us on our official media:

- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AbsoluteWallet
- Community Chat - https://t.me/AbsoluteWallet
- News Channel - https://t.me/AbsoluteWalletNews

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:23:20 PM

MoonRiver - Blockchain Integration ⚙️

The Absolute Wallet team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the integration of the MoonRiver blockchain!

Expanding our ecosystem for more effective crypto-marketing!

——
Assets currently supported on the MoonRiver chain.

🪙 $MOVR

——
ℹ️ About MoonRiver

📈 Find MoonRiver on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moonriver/

💬 Join MoonRiver's Community
=> https://t.me/Moonbeam_Official

🐦 Follow MoonRiver on Twitter
=> https://twitter.com/MoonriverNW

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 01:18:23 PM

Absolute Bridge is Upgrading!

Now fully mobile compatible, Absolute Bridge allows you to move assets between blockchains with no headaches 📱🤕

Discover the FUN-powered ecosystem:
➡️ https://bridge.absolutewallet.com

Hello, Crypto-World👋
Our website is online!

Check it out and get an idea of the ecosystem we are building! More sections will follow in the upcoming weeks.

Discover the FUN-powered ecosystem:
➡️ https://absolutewallet.com/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 09:38:47 AM

KuCoin Community Chain  - Blockchain Integration ⚙️

The Absolute Wallet team keeps innovating to offer new possibilities and functionalities, and we are delighted to announce the integration of the KuCoin Community Chain blockchain!

Aggregating ecosystems for effective crypto-marketing 🥳

——
Assets currently supported on the KuCoin Community Chain.

🪙 $KCS

——
ℹ️ About KuCoin Community Chain

📈 Find KuCoin Community Chain on CoinMarketCap

=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-token/

💬  Join KuCoin Community Chain's Community

=> https://t.me/KCCOfficialEnglishCommunity

🐦 Follow KuCoin Community Chain on Twitter

=> https://twitter.com/KCCOfficialTW

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 02:45:25 PM

🚨 New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the April token integration🤖

Your $APRIL tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

——

ℹ️ About April

📈  Find April on CoinMarketCap
=> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/april/

💬  Join April's News Channel
=> https://t.me/apriloraclenews

🐦 Follow April on Twitter
=> https://twitter.com/Aprilmyoraclz

Source: https://twitter.com/AbsoluteWallet/status/1554476124784173057

tio

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 03:16:02 AM

Absolute Wallet's ambition is to build a Decentralized Marketing ecosystem!

Towards this, we will start a blockchain listing campaign of blockchains tomorrow!

Looking for the most active cryptocommunities 👀

——
♻️ https://twitter.com/AbsoluteWallet/status/1582040051071930368
tio

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 03:18:36 AM

🗳 Vote & List 0️⃣1️⃣

Call out to the most active crypto communities! 📢

Which blockchains should be listed next?
👉 Acala | $ACA
👉 Heco | $HT
👉 Ubiq | $UBQ

The 2 blockchains receiving the most attention will be integrated into AbsoluteWallet 🔥

🚀 Retweet & Vote on Twitter and make your voice count!
https://twitter.com/AbsoluteWallet/status/1582419971530846250
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: